Thoughts

I Like You Not (Under Construction)

 

Class 3-1 is noisy as usual. This class has been entitled as ‘The Noisiest Class in 10 Years’ during the school’s 10th anniversary. The atmosphere is always good, since the students are usually always in bright mood. The thing is, they’re not really good in academic lesson (except Minkyung), no matter how good their teamwork is.

Some students are chatting in groups, some eat their early breakfast, and some read books, novels in case you’re curious of what they’re reading.

Everyone’s having fun while waiting for the class to start, but not Hayoung. Just one look and you’ll know she’s dazing off. She haven’t moved her gaze even a bit since she came, almost 15 minutes ago. Minkyung went to the lavatory and haven’t come back.

She’s still in great shock from what happened last night. She hardly gets to sleep. She still can’t believe there’s a fallen angel that’s being nice to her. She’s so used to being discriminated that it feels so strange that someone could see her as who she is, and not a comparation subject. She tried hard not to think about it too much because she’s sure that Dongwoon just did that because he’s still a new student here and he haven’t understand how thing goes in this school.

Most people just think of her as Minkyung’s follower who don’t mind being in her shadow. She played cool and thinks that it’s funny then decided to just let other people think whatever they want. Her heart hurts, but she hide it well. In the other side, Minkyung can’t take it as easy as that. Whenever she heard those things, she stare her bawls out at those people. She doesn’t care about her image as the “model student”, nor “fallen angel” title. The only thing she care about is Hayoung’s feeling. She don’t want her to be burdened by that ‘title’. She doesn’t want to lose a great friend like her.

Only Minkyung understands her, knows that she still have a heart that can feel too. Others are too cruel.

But that boy’s different, her fallen angel.

**

“Do you understand?” Mr. Son just ended his nth explanation of Integral to Hayoung, who didn’t seem to understand a bean of it.

All he got is she lift her hand to scratch her head for the nth time, too, and a pair of eyes that’s squinter than before.

“I never thought you’re this slow to catch lessons,” his voice sounds like he a final tone, a gave-up statement.

“I’m sorry! I am usually not this slow in other subject, but in mathematics, I don’t know why, but I can’t,” Hayoung lowered her head. She hates it when she disappointed other people, especially the one that put much expectation from her.

“I guess I’ll end it today. You need to keep reading it. Don’t forget to do the exercises I gave you. We’ll discuss it at our next meeting, got it?”

“Yes, Mr. I’ll try my best,” she squeaked.

There was sound of footsteps going down, then a silhouette appeared from afar.

“Abeoji, I have ordered jajangmyeon for our dinner.”

“Thankyou, son,” he smiled to his beloved son.

“Hayoung-sshi, I’ve ordered yours too. Let’s eat it together,” he looked at her with a warm smile, not noticing the rainy aura radiated from her. She didn’t respond and keep on looking down.

Dongwoon started to notice that something strange. “Hayoung-sshi? What happened to her, abeoji? Is she okay?” Dongwoon asked in a concerned tone.

“Yeah she’s okay. It’s okay, just go back to your room, son.”

“You sure?”

“Yeah, just go back. I’ll call you when our dinner ready.”

Dongwoon turned backwards and keep stealing glances towards them while going to the stairs.

“I’m sorry, Teacher,” finally Hayoung opened .

Dongwoon stopped.

“It will be better if you just let me fail than giving me private lessons that give you hardship. I don’t want to be your burden, Mr. Son,” she said in a trembled voice.

“Of course I won’t, Miss Oh. I will finish what I start. I won’t stop until you get sufficient score for this lesson. This test was held just two weeks after our first session,” Mr. Son replied, calming her.

“But it’s hard. I can’t do this. I will never be able to help you finish what you start. It’s okay if you don’t finish it once, Mr. Son. I won’t blame you.”

“How can you change if you keep those negative thoughts inside your mind? If everybody else can, you can. As long as you have that learning heart and wok-hard spirit, even a mountain will move at your word.”

“B..but I—“

“I have cleaned the pathway for you, all you need to do is to walk through it. Just do the exercises with perseverance.”

Not long after that, the jajangmyeons arrived and they eat it together. Dongwoon can’t stop himself from looking at Hayoung's troubled face. His brain keep finding a way to help Hayoung fix her mathematics score.

 


 

A/N

Hello!! Finally an update. I'm sooooooooo sorry that I just got to update now. I'm terribly sorry. I hope it's not too late yet to throw this chapter.

 

Here's some teaser: Soooo.. they starting to feel something for the other. How do you guys think? Have you guys come to the conclusion "they have fallen for each other?"

kekekekekeke~ *suspicious smile*

 

One again, sorry for making you guys wait for a very long time :( I hope you guys enjoyed it.

Exciting chapter will come soon (this time I promise it'll be soon)!

For Hawoon lovers, please don't forget to subscribe and comment.

Hawoon manse! Readers manse too! (?) \^_^/