The Son's Son

I Like You Not (Under Construction)

As they ran, they arrived at the door of their class nosily. There’s thud sounds, and squeaks.

When they opened the door, they quickly do a 90 degrees bow. “We’re sorry for coming late.”

“I’m tired of forgiving you guys. Just go to your seat directly and don’t make any noise.” Mrs. Han, their mathematic teacher, said. Hopeless.

“Yes, saem,” they said in unison.

They made their way toward their seat, just to find a new-looking boy sitting in Minkyung’s chair.

“Excuse me—“ Hayoung tried to ask.

“Didn’t I told you not to make any noise?”

“But, mis—“ Minkyung, too, was cut off.

She turned around, looking almost shouting. Bfter she saw the situation, her face suddenly brightened. Hayoung sure she did.

“Well. I know you guys would be awed. He’s the transfer student, Son Dongwoon.”

“Hmm, Miss? I guess you’re mistaken, but we’re awed about our seats. He’s sitting on MY chair.” Minkyung said, pushed the ‘my’ word.

“Well, isn’t it be a good idea? Since both of you often disturb the class by talking to each other?”

“But Miss..” Hayoung trying to bargain.

“No buts dear. Minkyung, you seat next to Hanna. Hayoung, you sit on your chair.”

Minkyung and Hayoung eye-contacted for a while then pouting to each other. They wave a little goodbye.

“Hello! I’m Dongwoon,” said the boy with ear-to-ear smile while let his hands out to shake hands.

“Hello, I’m Ha… Young. Oh Hayoung.” Hayoung stuttered as she looked at him.

That boy is her angel! Oh well, the weird one. But he is!

“Nice to meet you, Oh Hayoung.”

 


 

 

When they entered canteen, they see some girls are gossiping. Their smile and eyes are very bright, Hayoung’s curious what interest them. She pulled Minkyung to come closer.

“Hey, have you saw Professor Son’s son?”

“Heard that he’s so handsome!”

“In which class is he?”

“Heard that he’s in the 3rd year, haven’t got any further info about the class number.”

“I heard he’s in class 3-2.”

"Hyemi said he didn't resembles his father a bit."

“Really?!”

“Let’s see him!”

“Heard that he looked like an Arab,” said another girl.

Both of them giggled. “Arab? Could he be the petrol king?”

All they could hear about is about this professor Son’s handsome boy.

Tsk, this girls. Is he really that handsome?

“Whatever, let’s order something to eat, Minkyung-ah.” Hayoung said.

 

Bonus: