In Preparation for a Storm?

Accidentally Pregnant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Grandma!”

 

Dahyun and Chaeyoung excitedly run to the woman dress elegantly.

 

She looks like the rich woman from every Korean Drama who has ulterior motives. Her name is Myoui Hana.

 

She is the mother of Momo and Mina. She is a famous dancer in Japan who married a famous NFL star, Myoui Kai.

 

They are currently at Seoul Airport. They flew from Japan.

 

They heard about Mina’s pregnancy and it took them a little over three months to visit their daughter because of a scheduling conflict. Kai is coaching a college team in Texas and Hana is managing her own dance studio.

 

The Myouis are well off, VERY well off.

 

“Aw, Dahyunnie and Chaeyounggie, my little babies,” Hana bend down to kiss her granddaughters.

 

She is very strict to her daughters but to her granddaughters, she is the best.

 

She is sweet, loving and caring.

 

“Why are you only greeting grandma, how about grandpa?” A very masculine man appears behind them.

 

“Grandpa!!!” Chaeyoung and Dahyun immediately jump to the man.

 

And he effortlessly carries the two.

 

“Mom, Dad,” Momo smiles to them. She gives them a comforting hug.

 

Kai plays with Dahyun and Chaeyoung.

 

Hana looks at her daughter.  She shakes her head.

 

Momo knows why.

 

“Where is Jeongyeon?” Hana asks in search of the person.

 

She values family a lot, that is why she had been a very supportive wife to Kai. And had always been strict to their daughters.

 

“She’s at work,” Answers Momo.

 

Hana nods.

 

“How about your sister? Is she hanging out with that, ugh,” Hana cannot even utter it?

 

“Honey, give your daughters a break, Jeongyeon does not need to be here, she has better things to take care of, besides we’ll meet her later, and Mina, I miss that girl, she is committing now, sounds like it is about time.” Kai chuckles.

 

Kai is a very understanding father. Maybe, it is because he is in the sports profession, study shows that if someone is involved in sports the patience is higher than those who aren’t.

 

Dahyun and Chaeyoung chuckle too. They are so fond of imitating adults.

 

Hana rolls her eyes.

 

“Well, we should get going so, you could take a rest and we could go out for a dinner tonight,” Momo decides to change the topic.

 

“I think we should,” Kai smiles. He puts his granddaughters down on the cart where their luggage is. Then he pushes it.

 

Chaeyoung and Dahyun are telling stories to Kai about hating each other.

 

“One time, she hit me with a tissue box grandpa!” Chaeyoung says.

 

“But, she pushed me into the pool!” Dahyun reasons out.

 

“She broke my Elmo Stuff toy! She said it was too noisy,” Chaeyoung battle out.

 

“She cut my Barbie’s hair!” Dahyun rebuts.

 

Surely, the list will go on and on. Kai is patient enough to play along with their antics. He just responds.

 

“Why did you do that?” to every sentence that the other child would say about the other.

 

Hana is walking on their side smiling. She loves her grandchildren so much.

 

Momo is also looking at them. They look so happy but somehow, she is worried.

 

Worried about what could happen.

 

She knows that her mom would feed Mina with thoughts about leaving Sana, or even maybe fly to Japan for her to be taken good care of. And she does not want Mina to be stress because of that. It could affect her baby.

 

The baby has a name, Momo.

 

The baby’s name is Tzuyu.

 

They are now, inside Momo’s SUV.

 

Momo is driving. Hana is in the passenger seat. Kai with his grandchildren is in the backseat.

 

“Do you know that Aunt Mina will have a baby?” Dahyun blurts out.

 

Momo coughs. Why on Earth her daughter will open that topic?

 

“Yes, she will have a baby, and her name will be Tzuyu! And she made a baby with Sana Unnie because they Love each other,” Chaeyoung tattles.

 

“They love each other?” Hana asks sternly.

 

Momo is ready to answer but...

 

“Yes! They told us they love each other,” Chaeyoung says proudly.

 

“Well that’s a news,” Kai does not know how to react to the information.

 

Momo looks at her mother, “You did not tell Dad?”

 

“How can I tell your father, when Mina was deciding about keeping it or not,”

 

“Mom, you knew she was keeping it,” Momo looks exasperated.

 

So, Kai knows that Mina is committing. Which means that Mina has a girlfriend already but the baby on the way is a bit of a shock.

 

Mina is a daddy’s girl so it could be hard for him to accept it.

 

“So, tell me about this Sana Unnie, what do you think of her?” Kai asks the kids.

 

“Sana Unnie?! She is fun, she plays with us together with her friends!” Dahyun answers in amazement.

 

“Yes, she throws a ball and she asks me to get it,” Chaeyoung proudly says.

 

Hana looks at Momo in shock.

 

“She plays catch with Chaeyoung? What does she think of her, a dog?!”

 

Momo just made a face.  She used to think that it is a stupid game too but come on, Chaeyoung is having fun doing it.

 

Kai chuckles. He got that too.

 

“She has cool friends you know, there is Lisa Unnie, she gives us a lot of sweets, ice cream, chocolates, candy, and brownies!” Dahyun says excitedly.

 

“The brownie made me feel lightheaded, she said it was because of a special spice!”

 

The grandparents’ eyes pop out from its socket. Really?!

 

“That’s not what you think it was,” Momo defends.

 

Well, she thought of it as that too, but the spice that Lisa put was just basil leaves. One of the weird tastes of Lisa.

 

“Then there is Jisoo Unnie, she is so cool, you know she does not wear any clothes at home because she said it is hot, then Dad said she is hot so, I will be like her too,” Chaeyoung says proudly.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter