In First Trimester

Accidentally Pregnant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yoo Dahyun, stop hitting your sister!"

 

Momo sounds stress telling her first born to stop hitting her playful daughter, Chaeyoung.

 

"But she started it!"

 

Dahyun reasons out.

 

Chaeyoung sticks her tongue out to mock Dahyun one more time.

 

This is indeed a normal morning for the Yoo family.

 

Momo is a little too stress with her children bantering about anything.

 

She does not get it but, it seems like everything that Chaeyoung does irritates Dahyun. She wants to laugh because Mina and she used to be like that. Even until now, she is indeed clueless on her own reasons.

 

Every day is a battlefield, she thought.

 

And Mina will soon be in this mess too. Somehow, that makes Momo smirk.

 

"Good morning!!"

 

 

Jeongyeon appeared, too excited for her own wife's liking.

 

 

"Dad!" The bickering siblings match the energy that Jeongyeon delivers.

 

Momo could finally breathe.

 

"Dad, Dahyun Unnie hit me!"

 

That makes Momo smile in disbelief.

 

Chaeyoung is just like Mina. She was the one who was taunting Dahyun but she's the one who has the guts to badmouth her sister.

 

"Yah!" Dahyun protests.

 

The siblings start to banter again.

 

Like they are not going to stop.

 

Saying things and threatening each other with actions they cannot do at all.

 

Like. “I will drown you,”

 

“I will kick you,”

 

“You are dead to me Yoo Chaeyoung,”

 

"Enough!" Momo loudens her voice a bit.

 

It is like the switch off for her two daughters who now shut their mouths.

 

Jeongyeon raises her brow to her wife. But, it indeed brought peace in their dining room.

 

Dahyun is ready to cry and Chaeyoung is glaring at her mom, which looks totally cute.

 

"Looks like your mom shouted again,"

 

They all look at the source of the voice and there is Mina. She is being followed by, of course, her date from yesterday, Minatozaki Sana.

 

“Aunt Mina,”

 

The kids shout unison. It is like a welcome greeting that all of them are used to already.

 

But, awkwardness surface as Sana smiles at them.

 

Jeongyeon is preventing to smile. She wanted to tease Mina of course.

 

She definitely knows what happened last night to the two. She gives Mina an “I know what you did last night,” type of look.

 

Momo, on the other hand, looks at Sana from head to toe.

 

Judging!

 

Judging her posture, her appearance, and her behavior. To put it in a simple form, she is judging Sana in EVERYTHING.

 

Well, of course, she wants the best for Mina. But she knows she failed with Mina’s story about Sana.

 

Bum. Momo ticks her tongue.

 

“Who are you?” Dahyun asks.

 

She sounds a little too rude but it still looks cute.

 

“Dahyun, you should—“ Jeongyeon is supposed to scold her daughter in sounding a little too adorably rude.

 

“She is Aunt Mina’s girlfriend!” Chaeyoung answers like she is a game show.

 

“Girlfriend?!”

 

The mother and daughter, Momo and Dahyun ask in unison.

 

Momo sounds judgmental.

 

Dahyun sounds like she is mocking her aunt.

 

“Hi, I’m Minatozaki Sana, nice meeting you,” Sana introduces herself.

 

“Hi!” Dahyun and Chaeyoung sound excited.

 

Sana sits on the empty chair next to where Mina sits.

 

Momo is trying to send a telepathic message to Mina, why Sana is with them? And why is she included in their normal weekend breakfast?

 

But Mina is rather preoccupied in answering the whys of her nieces.

 

“Chaeyoungie, how did you know that they are girlfriends?” Momo opens a topic.

 

“Dad told me, remember the time when you were an exorcist? We met them, she slept in Aunt Mina’s room,”

 

Chaeyoung cutely explains. She even moves her two brows upward. A total bully when she grows up.

 

Sana smiles on how adorable Chaeyoung reacts and mocks them.

 

Jeongyeon is just looking at the two with ulterior motives into teasing both of them.

 

Momo rolls her eyes. How can her wife say those things to their four-year-old daughter?

 

“Did you sleep in Aunt Mina’s room again?” It is Dahyun’s playful tone.

 

It just reminded the adults about the Fifty Shades shenanigans that the sisters had.

 

Sana opens to answer Dahyun but Momo beats her.

 

“No! She came from her place, she woke up very early and she drove, knocked on Aunt Mina’s door and now she is having breakfast with us,” She strictly answers.

 

That makes Jeongyeon chuckles. How can defensive Momo get?

 

“Yeah, mommy is right,” Mina seconds the motion.

 

“Oh, you did not make a baby last night? Dad said the last time you made a baby,” Chaeyoung adorably questions. She puts her palms on her cheeks.

 

Jeongyeon coughs from her coffee. How can Chaeyoung remember that?

 

She looks at her wife. Momo is glaring at Jeongyeon.

 

“I just told her about it for her for her to beware of those things, you know having  --“ Jeongyeon looks at Sana and Mina. “An accident?” she uses the NOT offensive way to say it.

 

She then focuses on the two and whispers.

 

“No offense,”

 

“None was taken,”  Sana answers with a whisper.

 

The sisters glare to them.

 

“But I want a baby too!” Chaeyoung protests.

 

“I want to make babies too! I want to have those cute fluffy things,”  she adds adorably.

 

“You cannot make a baby until you are 30!!” Jeongyeon warns.

 

Chaeyoung is ready to cry.

 

“Babies can only be made if the two people love each other,” Dahyun answers.

 

They all look at her.

 

“So, Do you love each other?”

 

Both Mina and Sana who are eating their breakfast choke with Dahyun’s question. She isn’t sounding mocking rather she is cringing with her own question.

 

“Yeah, Mina do you love each other?” Jeongyeon mocks Mina.

 

Sana blushes with the question.

 

Mina opens but there isn’t anything coming out.

 

Their eyes met, with that connection they blush like a rotten tomato.

 

Then they look elsewhere.

 

“Of course, we do,” Mina answers to not corrupt her nieces’ minds.

 

“Oh my gosh, it is hot in here,” Sana fans herself.

 

Mina’s simple statement sends shivers down her spine.

 

Dahyun shakes her body in feels.

 

Jeongyeon smiles in mockery.

 

Momo ticks her tongue. She shakes her head in disapproval.

 

“Mommy, do you love me?” Asks Chaeyoung out of nowhere.

 

Momo looks at her youngest affectionately.

 

“Of course, I do,” She scratches Chaeyoung’s chin playfully.

 

“Can we make a baby then? Because I love you too,” Chaeyoung says super-duper to the maximum level cutely.

 

Everyone got a good laugh. Even Momo.

 

“Can we?” Chaeyoung asks again.

 

Momo opens about to say something. Honestly, it is indeed hard for her to process what her daughter said she just finds her super cute.

 

Oh My Gosh, Sana thought. Mina’s family is totally adorable.

 

With that sight, Sana can only think of her future with Mina.

 

Her funny adorable story with their future child.

 

They continue eating breakfast.

 

Momo and Jeongyeon try to get to know Sana more.

 

And somehow, Jeongyeon is convinced that she will need to work double time. Because she is sure that Momo will ask her to feed Mina’s baby and God forbid, Sana too.

 

Momo is as cold as a negative temperature to Sana.

 

Yet, Dahyun and Chaeyoung love Sana.

 

They laugh and play with them.

 

As their breakfast ended.

 

Sana plays with Dahyun and Chaeyoung in their mini playhouse by the backyard. She asks how rich could Jeongyeon be?

 

She has a very big house.

 

Then she has all the high technology stuff.

 

Then she has a pool.

 

Then a basement theatre.

 

And then, now a playground inside their actual backyard.

 

Sana really does not need to work anymore.

 

 

She is playing catch with Chaeyoung.

 

While Dahyun is sliding back and forth.

 

She keeps on shouting.

 

“Hey, Sana look at me! Look at me!!”

 

Sana will glance and Dahyun will slide. Then Sana will clap or just say, “Good Job!”

 

Jeongyeon needed to leave because of a “business meeting,” so, it is just the five of them inside the house.

 

“Oh my gosh, Mina, really?” Momo reacts all of a sudden.

 

She has been observing her sister who has been looking affectionately at Sana since Dahyun asked if they love each other.

 

Mina looks at Momo with a quick glare.

 

“You got to be kidding me,” Momo answers in a mocking tone.

 

“What?” Asks Mina defensive.

 

“Are you really considering to be with her, I mean like be with her?” Momo clarifies.

 

Mina looks at Sana again.

 

Sana meets her eyes this time. They smile at each other.

 

“This is bad,” Momo comments.

 

Mina rolls her eyes.

 

“Bad? Why is that?”

 

Momo then prevents to smile.

 

“She must be really good in bed, right? That is why you are having this jittery thing in you,” Assumes Momo.

 

“What are you talking about?” Mina acts innocent but she indeed blushes.

 

Momo smirks.

 

“You are really considering this like you are becoming an actual couple?” Momo asks in disbelief. Of course, she has a basis. She thinks Mina deserves better.

 

Well, Mina is indeed too high for Sana’s reach.

 

Mina is a celebrity. Technically, she appears in TV so yeah, she is still a celebrity and Sana?

 

Sana merely work.

 

Momo isn’t even sure if she has the right to stay in South Korea. Maybe she is an illegal immigrant.

 

“Well, she does not look so bad after all, I mean look at her, she is good with kids,” Mina gives a brief explanation.

 

“Oh Fudge, Mina, she must be really good last night, that you had this overnight transformation, you were hesitant the last time we talked about her,” Momo shakes her head.

 

“What?! No!” Mina answers rather sarcastically.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter