In Misunderstanding and Despair

Accidentally Pregnant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I will give you all my choco coated strawberry if you give me all your choco pies”

 

Dahyun tries to make a deal with her younger sister, Chaeyoung.

 

“Okay,” Answers Chaeyoung nonchalantly.

 

“Really?” Dahyun jumps in excitement.

 

Chaeyoung nods.

 

“Yay!” Dahyun jumps into Chaeyoung’s body in excitement once again.

 

Chaeyoung starts to complain because her older sister is peppering her with kisses.

 

It is actually a win-win situation. Chaeyoung love strawberries more than her life and Dahyun is addicted to Choco Pie. So, exchanging the same value of goods just make sense.

 

“Aren’t they the cutest?” Jihyo takes another snapshot of the two.

 

Jisoo nods.

 

She hates to admit it but the two looks adorable.

 

“It’s weird really, I mean, looking at them makes you want to have something like that,” Jihyo sounds serious.

 

“What? Choco coated strawberries and Choco pie?” Jisoo mocks.

 

Jihyo rolls her eyes.

 

Jisoo laughs, she hates liking Lisa. She is becoming like her in a humorous way.

 

There is a moment of silence. They are waiting for each other to break the ice, though they are enjoying the view of the two playing around.

 

“What are you worried about?” Jisoo asks.

 

Jihyo looks at Jisoo in a clear minute.

 

“I – uhm – it’s….” Jihyo is stuttering. “I kind of forced Sana to tell me why Nayeon has always been away, I mean like she’s out every day. She did tell me that she was helping her mom, but I know Nayeon,” She looks at the ground, hesitant of what she is about to say.

 

“Of course, you have been ing the girl since college,” Jisoo retorts.

 

They noticed Dahyun and Chaeyoung stop bickering, the two children are looking at them.

 

“The word Jisoo, the word,” Jihyo reprimands.

 

“Sorry, it was plucking! PLUCKING,” Jisoo says loudly.

 

“But that is not what you said first,” Chaeyoung argued.

 

“I know what I said, Kid. Go ‘head and play,” Jisoo warns.

 

“Yah! Jisoo, stop – “

 

“So, what did Sana say?”

 

Of course, Jisoo knows how to shut Jihyo up, or rather on how to change the topic.

 

Lisa might be the weirdest but they all know that Sana is the most scared one to Jihyo. So, whatever Jihyo asks her she’ll definitely be giving in before she peed her pants. It did happen.

 

It did. Poor Sana.

 

“She told me that Nayeon wants to marry me,”

 

“Nayeon Unnie wants to marry you?” Dahyun and Chaeyoung ask loudly in unison.

 

“NO!!” the two cries.

 

They have the biggest crush with Nayeon.

 

Jisoo throws the balls away from them.

 

“Go get the ball!”

 

The two kids suddenly started playing.

 

Sana told her that too, play catch with them if they cry. Well, Sana did not tell that to her she just heard it one time when Sana and Mina were arguing about treating her nieces as dogs.

 

Jisoo smirks because it was a success.

 

Then she looks at Jihyo.

 

“Isn’t that a good thing? I mean you are practically married anyway. Living in the same place for like ages, having all the time, yeah, you know what I mean,”

 

Jihyo opens .

 

Obviously, she is worried about something. She was about to say something when…

 

The door is slammed loudly.

 

They all jump in surprised. There is Momo rushing inside their house in anger.

 

“MOMMY!” The two children squeal with excitement.

 

Mina follows with a sad expression. She goes directly to her house, the backyard.

 

Jihyo and Jisoo were about to ask them what’s going on, but the next scene somewhat explains it.

 

“MOMO!” Jeongyeon shouts.

 

“MINA!” Sana appears.

 

Jihyo and Jisoo look at her in surprise. Well, she is still wearing the outfit she had inside the nightclub.

 

“Hey, gu –“ Nayeon follows when she spots Jihyo she tries walking back but.

 

“IM NAYEON?!” Jihyo caught her. Of course, wearing the same latex outfit they had earlier.

 

“What the – “ Lisa is just about to go in but Nayeon tries to push her away.

 

Well, it is time for Nayeon to run for her life.

 

“Lisa,” Jisoo calls Lisa.

 

Her tone is a little too happy for the situation.

 

Well, everyone is shouting but she is charmingly smiling with the presence of Lisa. Oh yeah right, she realized something. She loves Lisa.

 

And seeing her at this very moment brings colors to Jisoo’s life.

 

Lisa smiles at the smiling Jisoo.

 

They look at each other for a long minute.

 

Before they started walking to meet halfway.

 

 

 

JeongMo Focus

Before Jeongyeon can even walk upstairs, Momo carries a mountain of her clothes.

 

“What the hell, let me explain,”

 

Jeongyeon is ducking from the pieces of garments that Momo is throwing to her. She is moving closer to Momo so that she can talk to her wife.

 

“Explain what?! That you are tired of this marriage, that is why you are going to bars buying girls!?” Momo is blabbing things because she is very angry.

 

“I did not buy anything! Especially not that, I told you it was a thing with the coworkers, If anything I did not tell you about the place because I know you’ll go ballistic about it,” Jeongyeon says exasperatedly.

 

Momo keeps on throwing things to Jeongyeon.

 

“Yeah, right, when there are three girls dancing on your lap?! And you did not even think of me? Of the things, I have sacrificed for you, for this family! You act like you’re not a family man! I spend all my days with the kids taking care of them, and you, you did that to me!”

 

“Oh my gosh! Momo, listen to what you are saying! Can’t you see the things that I am doing just to be able to provide for you and for our children, and also for your sister!” Jeongyeon shouts back.

 

“Why, are you tired of this? Of us?” Momo’s voice is broken.

 

She is on the binge of crying.

 

Jeongyeon sees her wife about to cry and she feels guilty about it.

 

“That’s not what I’m saying, I just thought that sometimes I need this, a time for myself,” Jeongyeon sounds apologetic.

 

“Is that so?” Momo tears fell down.

 

“Mo – “

 

“But you should have at least told me the truth,” Momo fights her tears to come out.

 

“Look, Momo it’s not a big deal okay,” Jeongyeon tries to calm herself.

 

“It’s a big deal Jeongyeon, you hid something from me,”

 

“I did not,” Jeongyeon defenses herself.

 

“You did, you knew about the place but you decided to not tell me about it, and this, the time for yourself thing,” Momo takes a deep breath “Just please leave, leave me and my children so you can have all the time for yourself,” She looks in another direction.

 

“Momo please,”

 

“Mommy, Daddy, what is going on?!” Dahyun runs up to Momo. She is crying already.

 

Chaeyoung is also whaling.

 

Witnessing their parents having a fight like this is very new to them.

 

As if they have an instinct that whatever is happening is tragic already, they started to cry a river.

 

“Dahyunnie, nothing is going on, everything is okay,” Jeongyeon tries to shush Dahyun.

 

“But Mommy is asking you to leave,” Chaeyoung squeals in a cry.

 

“Dahyun bring your sister inside your room,” Momo ordered angrily.

 

Dahyun is sobbing but she scoops Chaeyoung’s hand to her going to the bedroom.

 

“NO!!” Chaeyoung cries louder.

 

“Chaeyoung Go into the bedroom!” Momo shouts to her youngest.

 

She feels guilty in that instance.

 

“But you’ll tell Daddy to leave!” Chaeyoung cries louder.

 

Jeongyeon looks at Momo.

 

Then her children.

 

She opens her arms.

 

“Daddy will just sleep over in aunt Sana’s place, I’ll be back tomorrow, okay?” Jeongyeon says.

 

Dahyun and Chaeyoung are inside her arms.

 

“Go to Mommy, she needs you tonight,” Jeongyeon says in a broken voice.

 

Chaeyoung and Dahyun cry.

 

After a minute.

 

Jeongyeon reluctantly pushes her daughters to Momo’s side.

 

She tries holding Momo but her wife moves back.

 

 

 

2Na Focus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter