In Realization Fall

Accidentally Pregnant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I got her pregnant,”

 

Low yet stern. That is how Sana sounded when she conveys why Mina asked for her. She has graduated from the crying and tantrums.

 

Mina is already pregnant and she cannot do anything about it.

 

She needs to act mature. This word makes her heart sunk.

 

Her audience, who is composed of Jisoo, Lisa, Nayeon, and Jihyo, have their mouth hanging. Shocked by a news that no one saw coming.

 

Everyone looks at Sana in disbelief.

 

Sana is waiting for a reaction coming from her roomies. But they all look like an ice beam hit them.

 

They are frozen and turned ice.

 

Winter has come and they were not prepared about this.

 

“You… she.. baby?” Jisoo breaks the silence.

 

Sana nods.

 

She feels like she has committed the biggest mistake in her lifetime.

 

“How? We bought dozens of condoms, that is why we have a budget for it,” Jihyo exclaims.

 

“I was drunk, and I guess… yeah,” Sana explains.

 

“Are you sure you are the father?” Jisoo asks interrogating.

 

Sana sighs.

 

“If she had another choice, would you think she’ll choose me?” Sana sarcastically answers.

 

Nayeon is unmoving.

 

So as Lisa.

 

“What is your plan?” Jihyo asks. No one dares to ask such question.

 

It could bring a heart break to the group.

 

“I..”

 

Before Sana can continue.

 

“I know what you need to do!” Lisa manically holds on Sana. She even shakes the older girl’s shoulder.

 

After that, Lisa immediate runs in Sana’s room and dash out with a bunch of Sana’s clothes and things. She throws it to Sana.

 

The other girls except Nayeon are amused with Lisa’s behavior.

 

Even Sana is surprised on what is the girl trying to put up.

 

“You need to leave South Korea, you need to find a new pack dude, this is the only way you can save yourself!” Lisa hysterically says to Sana.

 

“WHAT?” They all say in unison except Nayeon.

 

“Dude, it is a baby, there is no way you can drink, bang any one you want if there is a baby involved. Technically this means that your life is over, so before it gets any worse I suggest you fly back to Japan or anywhere but South Korea. Leave no trace, and bam you can start a new life,” Lisa sounds really convincing and over dramatic.

 

Sana looks at her in terror.

 

Yes, Lisa is making a very good case here. Sana’s life is hanging by a thread.

 

“Why would Sana do that? There are other ways,” Jihyo explains. She is looking at Nayeon.

 

“Other ways? Like what? Abortion?” Jisoo bravely completes Jihyo’s sentence.

 

But, Jisoo hit herself. She then looks at Nayeon who is now, clenching her jaw.

 

Abortion is a sensitive topic for her.

 

And everyone knows why. Specially Jihyo.

 

There is a moment of silence, they are waiting for Nayeon to react.

 

But she did not. Rather she stands up and walks out for a while.

 

Jihyo shakes her head.

 

“Sorry,” Jisoo mutters.

 

“For sake, Jisoo… I was young that time,” Jihyo stands up too and walks out. Going to an opposite direction where Nayeon went.

 

The three people who are left in the living room look at each other.

 

“They just really love turning things about them,” Sana tries to comfort the guilty Jisoo.

 

Jisoo just shakes her head. It was years ago, how can that still be a big issue for the couple.

 

“Look, we all know that, that process we cannot mention because Nayeon is too sensitive in hearing about it, but dude, that is a sin and you don’t want to be like them, so all you need to do is to run away, problem solved,” Lisa pushes her idea.

 

“Seriously, Lisa? Runaway?” Jisoo confirms mocking.

 

“Tell you, that is very effective, why do you think I’m here and problems stay in Thailand,” Lisa grimace.

 

“Oh my, how many girls had you gotten pregnant?” Jisoo asks in disbelief.

 

“A couple, but I am pretty sure they are just pretending,” Lisa shrugs.

 

“But you run away?” Sana confirms. She is questioning Lisa about what she did.

 

“Better to run away than sorry,” Lisa remarks.

 

Jisoo and Sana shake their heads.

 

 

Yoos House

 

Momo is brushing her teeth by their bathroom sink.

 

When Jeongyeon wraps her arms around Momo’s waist. She rubs her stomach delicately.

 

Momo looks at Jeongyeon weirdly from the reflection on the mirror. She raises her brow in confusion. Her wife seems to be overly sweet at this moment.

 

Jeongyeon smiles at Momo’s reflection. She continues to rub her wife’s belly.

 

Momo answers with a nod, trying to weirdly smile back to her wife.

 

Jeongyeon starts putting light kisses on Momo’s exposed skin. She still rubs her stomach. She moves from the shoulder blade to the crook of Momo’s neck. Then she her ear lobe.

 

Momo moans.

 

“I love you,” Jeongyeon whispers sweetly to Momo.

 

Momo just nods. She spits out the toothpaste and gargle.

 

She then faces Jeongyeon putting her arms around her wife’s nape.

 

“Me too, I love you too,” Says Momo smiling to Jeongyeon.

 

They close the gap between them and start kissing. Jeongyeon pecks the last smack before they part ways.

 

Jeongyeon smiles.

 

Momo response with the same gesture.

 

Then Jeongyeon looks at Momo’s belly. She rubs it again.

 

Momo then furrows her eyebrows. This means something, she thought.

 

Jeongyeon is overly sweet.

 

Saying I love yous.

 

And she is very gentle to Momo.

 

And, how will Momo miss the rubbing of her belly?

 

Oh no.

 

“I love our children and this one coming,”

 

And with that, Momo’s assumption just got confirmed.

 

“What? Oh heck, Jeongyeon!” Momo protests, “You think I am pregnant again?”

 

“Yeah?! Where did those positive pregnancy tests come from? Dahyun or Chaeyoung?!” Jeongyeong defends.

 

Momo rolls her eyes. She got that cleared Mina peed on it before Chaeyoung so none of her children is pregnant.

 

“Wait, if you are not pregnant, does that... Omo, How?” Jeongyeon questions. Somehow her intuition is right. Mina is the one who is pregnant.

 

“Remember the time when I went home, a little too drunk….”

 

“I cannot forget that, and I am sure even our daughters can’t, and for the record it wasn’t just” Jeongyeon creates an imaginary quotation “a little too drunk, you were too DRUNK. MONSTER ” She continues.

 

She teases her wife, maybe that is the reason why their marriage lasts because they still tease each other. Like they were teenagers.

 

Momo pouts and Jeognyeon giggles wrapping her wife inside her arms.

 

“But I still love you,” Jeongyeon whispers. She kisses Momo’s nose.

 

“So, Mina is pregnant with Sana? The girl she brought home that night, right?” Jeongyeon finishes her wife’s story.

 

Momo nods.

 

“Well, Sana looks good. Pretty sure they’ll have cute babies, Do you want to have tonight?” Jeongyeon diverts the topic.

 

“If I got pregnant tonight we will have four babies in total because we need to help Mina raise her child. Sana is a bum and does not work, so yeah,” Momo says nonchalantly.

 

“Oh, are you sure it is Sana who the father is and not you?” Jeongyeon teases her wife again.

 

Momo hits her.

 

Jeongyeon giggles.

 

“I am just joking, but wow, we did have another child then,” Jeongyeon says in a realization that Mina’s child is another mouth she’ll feed and probably even Sana.

 

Gosh, good thing she is an heir of a large corporation.

 

Free loaders.

 

 

 

~Model’s Lair~

 

Nayeon never came back inside the house when she went out earlier. And Jihyo never came out of their room since earlier too.

 

It is a typical fight for the two. They spend hours apart or sometimes days until they solve their issues.

 

This time it is an issue from their past.

 

Nayeon sighs. She remembers how happy she was when Jihyo told her about the pregnancy.

 

She remembers her life fast forwarding in her mind that time. She and Jihyo in a happy home with at least two kids they love the most.

 

But that dream shattered into pieces.

 

When Jihyo had an….

 

The word Nayeon cannot utter even in her mind.

 

That caused complications and because of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter