In Separation - just because

Accidentally Pregnant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Married life anyway,”

 

Jeongyeon says trying to comfort the whaling Nayeon.

 

Nayeon had been crying a river, complaining about wanting to be married to Jihyo.

 

Then wanting kids again.

 

Her premise will always end with.

 

“But Jihyo can’t have kids,”

 

She is just going to end up crying again.

 

Sana is beside her trying to comfort her best friend.

 

Lisa isn’t even helpful at all.

 

She is just smiling around the corner like a fool. Of course, who would not? Her crush sounds cheeky, but that is Lisa. Confessed to her.

 

Jisoo did.

 

Too bad Sana dragged her before she can even process everything and tell Jisoo what she really feels.

 

“I am telling you Nayeon, marriage . Look at me, before I could do anything I need to ask my wife a permission about it, it is frustrating when she never listens!”

 

Jeongyeon complains.

 

Sana sighs.

 

She understands it, Jeongyeon is angry to Momo.

 

Or maybe not to Momo.

 

To the situation.

 

If it is looked at in a different perspective.

 

Jeongyeon and Momo got married even before they reached 20. They might have each other but the perks of having fun at that age were taken away from them.

 

Momo was changing diapers and feeding Dahyun when she was supposed to be in college, joining the cheerleading team, or a sorority of her choice.

 

Jeongyeon needed to study hard to get her degree and work part-time in their company just so she can provide for her family.

 

It wasn’t easy.

 

But they made it through.

 

However, the exposure of Jeongyeon around the models made her think of what she could have missed.

 

What she could have done.

 

She barely remembers the last time she got so drunk that she’d throw up.

 

She did not even attend a prat party or any party when she was younger because she must tend Momo.

 

Why can’t Momo understand that she needed time alone for herself? At least just that.

 

Rather, Momo took it differently.

 

“Stop sulking guys!” Lisa suddenly speaks.

 

She is smiling like she has the best idea ever.

 

“Okay, marriage , yeah whatever,” she points at Jeongyeon.

 

“Jihyo can’t have a baby, dude, you’re pretty you can get every girl you want,” Lisa speaks to Nayeon.

 

“But I love Jihyo!”

 

“Make it easy, get her back then,” Sana points out.

 

“But she can’t give what I want!”

 

Nayeon protests.

 

Sana ends up rolling her eyes.

 

“Sana, Mina is pregnant, you’re practically doomed for life,” Lisa continues with her speech.

 

She did not mind Nayeon. And she did not let Sana objects as she continues.

 

“And I, dude, I will maybe become single no more,” She puts her hands on her waists.

 

Lisa poses like a superhero.

 

The three looks at her weirdly.

 

“What are you trying to say, Lis?” Asks Sana.

 

“We all need this night,” Says Lisa in a tagline way.

 

“We need this night, so we can experience the LIFE,” She says dramatically.

 

“Are you suggesting we should go out?! Like party how we used to?!” Sana smiles from ear to ear.

 

“Party?! What do you mean?” Jeongyeon asks.

 

“We’ll drink till we drop!” Sana says anticipating.

 

“But, I am sad!” Nayeon complains.

 

“Look Nayeonnie, maybe you could forget Jihyo from tonight, remember there are a lot of sea creatures in the sea!” Lisa excitedly says.

 

“Are you really Jihyo’s friends?” Asks Jeongyeon.

 

“We love Jihyo! We love them together of course but come on, we are convincing Nayeon to party here, focus Jeongyeon! Focus!” Sana reprimands.

 

“Oh yeah, sorry, cause I wasn’t sure about your purpose,” Jeongyeon sarcastically comments.

 

Sana misses it a lot.

 

She misses messing around.

 

And she thought that maybe Lisa is right. She’d be doom for life because she’ll become a father soon.

 

She promised to herself that this will be the last time.

 

The very last time and when Tzuyu’s born. She’ll be the best version of herself!

 

“Come on, Nayeon, you’re not gonna miss having a Jeongyeon who will pay for everything!” Sana adds.

 

“Who says I am paying for everything?!” Jeongyeon defensively asks.

 

Sana and Lisa look at each other. They smirked.

 

 

 

 

 

Later that Night

 

“Next round on me!!”

 

Jeongyeon shouts to the whole table!

 

She got so drunk that she is buying drinks for everyone. What she does not know is that everything was on her tab.

 

It is their fifth bottle of black label.

 

And their third bar for tonight.

 

Lisa is having fun on the dance floor with Nayeon.

 

Nayeon is too drunk to even remember all of Jihyo.

 

But nah, when someone hits on her she’d always ask things if that person could do what Jihyo could.

 

Or, will just end up telling a story about Jihyo.

 

And will end up crying.

 

Lisa, on the other hand, tried flirting but she’d end up cracking remembering Jisoo’s confession.

 

The other reason why she is cracking because Jisoo was so disappointed when she did not answer which means that it is really true.

 

And from that moment Lisa knows exactly what she wants.

 

She wants her too.

 

Jeongyeon is just having fun.

 

Drinking and laughing with other girls.

 

And even dancing with them.

 

But when people try to make advances she shows them her ring.

 

Mina was right there is no way Jeongyeon would even dare to cheat on Momo.

 

Sana looks at everyone.

 

She also looks at the place.

 

She closes her eyes and feels the music making her blood rush.

 

She looks at the disco lights.

 

And move to the rhythm of the music.

 

“Damn! I miss this! I ing miss this!”

 

 

She shouts on top of her lungs.

 

She joins Lisa and Nayeon on the dance floor.

 

And they bang their heads like their lives depend on it.

 

This is a dose of the life they were trying to avoid.

 

And it still gives them a certain euphoria.

 

If things haven’t change.

 

If Sana did not get Mina pregnant.

 

If none of them met the Yoos.

 

Then things could have been different.

 

Jeongyeon would not think of what she could have been missing being married early.

 

Nayeon would not want a family! She only thought of having one when the Yoos appeared in their lives.

 

Sana could just be sleeping.

 

And partying like this again.

 

She would not even think of being able to fall in love.

 

Life had been easier.

 

 

 

They partied all night!

 

Until they got back home, and it wasn’t just the four of them who got back in the models HQ.

 

They were girls that Jeongyeon met, they were all over her. They thought Jeongyeon was interested in them.

 

Turns out Jeongyeon was just friendly.

 

They even tried luring them by playing strip poker, but the guests lost.

 

They ended up and drunken inside the models HQ.

 

The worst part was Jeongyeon got so drunk that she puked all over the place.

 

When she threw up one of the girls started throwing up too. And so on until their whole house smells like puke.

 

Because of too much drunkenness, Sana flops on the floor not minding whoever is next to her.

 

Nayeon cried herself to sleep inside her used to be shared bedroom with Jihyo.

 

Lisa sleeps inside her room because she needs a beauty sleep for her upcoming big reveal!

 

Her very own confession.

 

Lisa is the friend who never really gets drunk so, even though she slept until the sun has risen she’d still be sober.

 

Jeongyeon was put inside Sana’s bedroom.

 

So, turns out.

 

It was only Sana who was left outside the living room.

 

Until the next morning.

 

When Mina kicked her.

 

 

 

 

Mina’s Mobil

 

“I swear to God, nothing happened between me and those girls!”

 

Sana pleas her case to Mina.

 

Dating Mina during her pregnancy, Sana had experienced a lot of her traits.

 

And what Sana is scared the most. Is the silent Mina.

 

Yes! The deadly glares.

 

The clenching of the jaw.

 

The occasional eye rolls.

 

The intentional cold aura.

 

Mina turning as an ice princess.

 

Now, Sana thought that she’ll end up dying young if Tzuyu grows up to be the same.

 

Of course, she does not know that. Tzuyu will surely be like Mina in that case.

 

“Mina, is - I mean, we’re good right?”

 

She hesitantly asks her lover.

 

“Mina..”

 

Sana calls her again.

 

Then she tried holding Mina’s hand.

 

But before she can even reach her.

 

Mina retrieves her hand.

 

“Mina?”

 

Mina just ignores Sana.

 

Sana sulks by the passenger seat.

 

She is ready to cry any moment now.

 

Yes, she missed partying, and again she did tell herself and Mina that this will be the last time.

 

Somehow, she understands Jeongyeon.

 

Mina is just driving looking at the road.

 

Then Sana tries holding her stomach.

 

“Does Tzuyu believes Daddy?”

 

Sana asks.

 

Mina rolls her eyes.

 

“Don’t you dare involve Tzuyu on this,”

 

Mina answers coldly.

 

“Now, you are talking,”

 

Mina did not respond again.

 

“Come on, Mina it was just one time, and again, nothing happened between me and those girls! Somehow, I got what Jeongyeon felt,” Sana says in a disappointed tone.

 

Mina pressed the brake a little too sudden that made Sana almost hit the glass. Good thing they are both wearing their seatbelts.

 

“Get out!” Mina says in a very angry tone.

 

Of course, she feels angry about the reference of Sana. What does it mean?

 

That Sana thinks that having her and Tzuyu could be a burden on the things that she wants for her life.

 

That is how Mina interpreted Jeongyeon’s intentions, but she rather not speaks about it to Momo. But, having Sana to think almost the same that is just full of bull.

 

So, she fires up with the that.

 

“What?” Sana asks in disbelief.

 

“I said get out!”

 

“I heard you but why?!”

 

“Party all you want, because Tzuyu and I are just hindrances to what you want to do,”

 

“I did not say that!”

 

“You did not have to!” Mina raises her voice. “Out! Now!”

 

Sana shrieks in anger. She knows she cannot argue with Mina, not to her pregnant girlfriend.

 

But she swears to God if Mina tried to pull out something stupid she would rather join the single club with Jeongyeon, Nayeon, and Lisa are the active members.

 

So, with that mentality, Sana takes off the car.

 

She even bangs the car door so loud.

 

She shouts in frustration.

 

Sometimes, Mina is just… Mina.

 

Sana exhales to relax.

 

But when she back faces Mina’s car.

 

Mina just drove away.

 

She drove the effin’ away.

 

Leaving Sana in the middle of the road.

 

In the middle of nowhere.

 

“MINA?!” Sana tries to run for the car shouting her girlfriend’s name.

 

How she wishes that she brought her bag with her.

 

Now, she is in the middle of the road without a penny or a phone!

 

Good luck!

 

She kicks the air in frustration.

 

Mina is so…. Mina.

 

 

 

 

Model’s Lair

 

 

“Baby Shark doo doo, doo doo doo doo ,Baby Shark doo doo, doo doo doo doo, Baby Shark doo doo, doo doo doo doo, Baby Shark Mummy Shark doo doo, doo doo doo doo Mummy Shark doo doo, doo doo doo doo,Mummy Shark doo doo, doo doo doo doo Mummy Shark”

 

The infamous baby shark song surrounds Sana’s room.

 

The lightheaded person sleeping on Sana’s bed searches for her phone. This song makes her smile in every way.

 

Especially if it is the voices of the people she values the most.

 

Yes! Chaeyoung, Dahyun, and Momo are the one who sung the ringtone she customized.

 

Jeongyeon misses them so much now.

 

The funny tone does not bother her or her clients. Or even her employees because it only shows how much Jeongyeon loves her family. The most important people in Jeongyeon’s life.

 

As bad as her hangover she did not even bother to look at the caller ID.

 

“ - - Hello,” Jeongyeon lowly answer.

 

She can still taste the alcohol in her system.

 

“DADDY!!!” Chaeyoung and Dahyun shout from the other line.

 

And with their voices. Jeongyeon becomes teary.

 

The images of her children cloud her drunken mind.

 

How can she ask for a time for herself when there is nothing she wants to do more than spending time with these two cuties?

 

“Babies,” Jeongyeon sits up from the bed.

 

She looks at the place and it is a mess. Okay, she is inside Sana’s room.

 

“Are you mad at us?” Dahyun asks in a cracked tone.

 

“Are you not going home because we are so clingy?” Chaeyoung asks following up her Unnie.

 

“I promise that I will never fight with Dahyun Unnie anymore, so please Daddy,”

 

“I also promise to always give Chaeyoung her share of the food every time you bring home something,”

 

Dahyun and Chaeyoung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter