In Jealousy and Gender

Accidentally Pregnant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Eew, Sana! Why do you smell like that?!”

 

Jisoo protests.

 

Sana appears beside her during the breakfast. She is wearing her normal wear, a pair of Victoria Secret undergarments.

 

“Oh my gosh, Sana you smell too sweet, what is wrong with you? Why did you even take a bath, it is a weekend, you don’t even take a bath during weekends,” Nayeon complains.

 

She scratches her nose.

 

Sana rolls her eyes to her two roomies.

 

“Mina’s hormones must be picking up, huh?” Jihyo joins the conversation.

 

She puts a plate full of pancakes on the table.

 

All thanks to Mina, they have food to serve other than alcohols.

 

Well, all thanks to Jeongyeon.

 

Since Mina is staying in Sana’s place sometimes, okay, most of the times, Momo includes the models in her budget for the grocery.

 

Of course, she wants her future niece or nephew to be at least healthy.

 

She would normally scold Mina about staying in the model’s lair but what can she do if Mina pushes herself there.

 

So, she unwillingly adopts by giving the models food.

 

“Yes, Mina’s hormones are crazy! She is crazy,” Sana says exhaustedly.

 

The times where Mina would wake her up in the middle of the night just to ask her to buy something because they are hungry. It happened every day! So, Sana cannot complete her normal 14 hours of sleep is cut to three hours, if she is lucky it could be five hours at max.

 

Not only that Mina is craving for food, but she is also too specific in certain smells.

 

Certain taste and Certain positions.

 

Mina’s mood swings are also crazy.

 

One moment she is so happy, the other moment she is mad about something.

 

Not to mention that Mina is also craving for y time.

 

Mina is like a rabbit, wanting it every night. Every position.

 

And Sana loves it at first but if it is done every night, every three hours it is more than exhausting.

 

And tiring.

 

She hates hormones of pregnant women.

 

“Sana!”

 

Lisa interrupts their talk by running towards them. Her arms are open, and she encircles it around Sana.

 

She is hanging like a monkey to Sana.

 

“Oh no, she smelled you, your dead!” Nayeon mocks Sana.

 

Jihyo laughs, but she looks at Jisoo who is not paying any attention to Lisa.

 

Well, the couple has a mission to watch both Jisoo and Lisa. They made a bet on it.

 

“You smell so gooooooooood, like candy pops! Like cotton candy…. Like Sugar rush, I am in love with you!” Lisa says high in Sana’s smell.

 

They all know Lisa has a sweet tooth.

 

“Yah, Lisa!” Sana tries to push Lisa away.

 

But her hold is so tight that she does not plan to let go.

 

Nayeon is taunting Lisa endlessly while Jihyo is laughing but secretly observing Jisoo.

 

“YAH!!!” Sana protests big time when Lisa starts to her neck.

 

Lisa feels like she is inside Willie Wonka’s factory. That everything is made out of candy and chocolates.

 

Jihyo looks at Jisoo and she is about to be sure that this always woman has feelings for Lisa because she is about to slam the table when...

 

“AWWW!”

 

Sana yelps in pain.

 

They all look at why.

 

And they can only laugh at the reason why.

 

“Get away from her,”

 

Mina sounds scary when she glares at Lisa.

 

She is pulling Sana by the ear. Yes, she is pinching Sana’s ear.

 

Lisa sulks like a puppy.

 

She then turns to Jisoo.

 

She hugs her with her head on her neck sulking.

 

 

Nayeon and Jihyo give each other a look.

 

Well, because normally Jisoo would protest with Lisa’s action but there isn’t any hint of annoyance.

 

If anything, Jisoo looks happy.

 

“Don’t mess with a pregnant woman they say,” Jisoo says nonchalantly.

 

She continues to eat her breakfast.

 

Lisa is just nodding while hugging Jisoo.

 

All of them are looking at the two in disbelief.

 

That is when Lisa and Jisoo realize that it is too quiet for their liking.

 

So, Jisoo pushes Lisa away.

 

And Lisa just tries to act normal. But it is awkwardly normal.

 

“Where are you two going?”

 

Lisa tries to change the topic.

 

Well, there wasn’t any topic that they are discussing, to begin with.

 

“We have a checkup today,”

 

“Are you guys going to find out the gender of the baby?!” Nayeon excitedly asks.

 

Jihyo looks at Nayeon. Guilt runs in her system again, it should not have been like this, if only.

 

“Mina is Nine weeks, so I believe you should know by the end of this checkup,”

 

Jisoo explains.

 

“Oh, that explains them,” Lisa points out by their parking lot.

 

A blue Benz is parked outside. They surely know who could it be.

 

And they aren’t mistaken at all.

 

Momo takes off her car.

 

All of them are amazed on how Momo flips her hair like she owns 51% of a company. The wind plays with her hair.

 

“That is quite an arrival,” Jihyo comments.

 

After the mini show, Jeongyeon appears carrying Chaeyoung and Dahyun on her side.

 

She looks like the housewife, all of them know that it is the contrary.

 

Momo smirks. Ending her show with it. And a very elegant, oozing with iness pose.

 

The audience has their mouths ajar, except for Mina who is so used to this and Jisoo who is hating this little show because Lisa is a bit high again.

 

It is a known fact that Lisa has a little crush on Momo.

 

“Dahyunnie, Chaeyounggie!!”

 

Nayeon calls the two.

 

And like dogs who was called by their owner, the two kids run to Nayeon.

 

“Nayeon Unnie!” They shout in unison.

 

“Nayeon Unnie, please tell Dahyun Unnie that you love more than her!” Chaeyoung says pouting.

 

They have been debating about it since the time they played with Nayeon. They just love her.

 

Nayeon and kids are perfect.

 

“NO! She loves me more!” Dahyun immediately counters.

 

“NO! ME!”

 

“No!!! It’s me!!”

 

The siblings bicker.

 

Jihyo looks at them intently.

 

Guilt is resurfacing again, this is what she could have missed when that thing happened.

 

Nayeon could plaster that smile on their own.

 

The twinkling eyes of Nayeon.

 

She is perfect to be a father.

 

Jihyo yelps in pain because someone hits her hard.

 

“You are all wrong! Nayeonnie love Jihyo more than any of you!”

 

It is Lisa who joins the competition for Jihyo’s sake.

 

Well, as dense and as high as she appears she cares for her friends.

 

“Yah, that hurts!” Jihyo protests.

 

Nayeon smiles to their direction.

 

The two baby Yoos pout.

 

“Oh, come on, no sulking, okay? I love you equally, and Jihyo is a little more than you guys but I love all of you, okay?” Nayeon explains.

 

“Little more? How more?” Dahyun asks innocently.

 

“Like this much?” Chaeyoung measures it through her fingers.

 

She cutely put a little distance from her thumb to her pointer finger.

 

“No, this much!” Nayeon opens her arms wide to explain how much.

 

“What?! That is not a little much, that is too much!!” Dahyun sulks.

 

Chaeyoung is almost crying.

 

That made the adults laugh.

 

“So, are you guys ready for… omo, why do you smell like that?” Momo asks Sana.

 

Sana lifelessly points to Mina.

 

“Man, hormones are bad, it’s like you are on a battlefield,” Jeongyeon pats Sana’s back for support.

 

Sana agrees lifelessly.

 

Mina rolls her eyes. She thinks that what she’s asking Sana to do is just normal.

 

Yeah, it is.

 

Sarcastically.

 

“Hey, you guys want to come to know the gender?”

 

Momo asks excitedly to the roomies.

 

“Oh, I don’t know babies scare me, really,” Lisa says terrified.

 

“I don’t want to go because I need to put clothes on,” Jisoo disregard the offer right away.

 

That is the time that the visitors realize that Jisoo isn’t wearing anything but her undergarments.

 

“Omo,” Jeongyeon blushes.

 

Before she could react Momo hits her.

 

Then Nayeon covers the eyes of the two underaged for them not to be polluted from Jisoo’s gorge body.

 

But Dahyun removes her.

 

And Chaeyoung followed.

 

“I want to remove my clothes too!” Chaeyoung declares.

 

“No! You shouldn’t,” Nayeon panics.

 

“Why can’t I? But Aunt Jisoo does!” Chaeyoung reasons out.

 

“Chaeyoung,” Mina calls. She is in her mood swings.

 

Chaeyoung feels the chills.

 

Before she can reason out she runs to Momo for a hug. Mina scares her.

 

“I think we better get going, we’ll let you know about the gender, so you’d get the right gift,” Momo winks.

 

She thinks that knowing the gender is a very special day.

 

She remembers how she told Dahyun about getting a sister, she had her first born eat a cupcake with pink fillings, it means that she is getting a baby sister. She was two back then.

 

And, what Dahyun did was epic.

 

“I am having a baby sister!!!” She shouts.

 

She repeats it and jumps.

 

She is so excited to have a baby sister

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter