In Date, In love?

Accidentally Pregnant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How do I look?”

 

Sana stands in front of her friends. She is fixing her clothes.

 

She has been pacing back and forth for the thousandth times if Jihyo would count it.

 

“Nervous,” Jisoo bluntly says.

 

“I am talking about physically, not that, you think I don’t know that I look nervous?” Sana retorts.

 

Her nervousness is making her sound that she is ready to fight Jisoo.

 

“Dude, did you smoke the weed I have inside my pot? You look high in nervousness,” Lisa remarks.

 

“We just addressed that, nervousness thing,” Jisoo mocks Lisa.

 

Sana is really nervous about today.

 

Because today is the day that Mina and she will go out for their first date. Honestly, it is not only their first date. It is also Sana’s first date ever.

 

She has not dated anyone since she was ten.

 

All she does are one-night stands.

 

Commitment isn’t really her thing.

 

“Look, Sana, you have nothing to be nervous about, you already have a baby on the way, nothing you’d do that will change that, in the end of the day she will still have no choice than to be with you,”

 

Nayeon says putting her arm around her best friend’s shoulder.

 

“Yeah, that is kind of cool, having her pregnant so she’d have no choice than to be with you, I never thought you’re a smart one,” Jihyo mocks.

 

They are teasing Sana. This is something new for her really.

 

“Yeah that helps a lot,” Sana rolls her eyes.

 

“Maybe she is nervous because she wants to run away really, well, I still am willing to help you with your exodus!” Lisa says.

 

“Can someone please punch her in the face,” Sana says.

 

Everyone laughs.

 

“Sana you’ll be fine, we cleaned the house and we are wearing clothes today because of her so, yeah nothing to be worried about,” Jisoo says a little too pissed.

 

Jisoo is not a real big fan of wearing clothes.

 

Her friends are so used to her walking around the house . Well, they convinced her to wear underwear. So, yeah Jisoo walks around their house like it is a bikini fashion show every day.

 

“Remind us again why she’s picking you up? Instead of you going to her?” Asks Nayeon wrapping her arms to Jihyo.

 

Her girlfriend nods as a follow up to Sana.

 

“Is she going to choose who among us will be the God father? Oh, I am outa here,” Lisa stands up, and she is about to leave.

 

Because Jisoo is pissed she pulls her by the hair.

 

“OUCH!” Lisa is to outrage.

 

“Yah! We kind of talk about getting to know each other and yeah, this came up. She wants to get to know you and see the place where I am living in,” Sana says honestly.

 

Mina did say that she was curious about Sana’s place.

 

So, she is picking her date up.

 

“Dude, she is so possessive, I don’t even know how you’d handle that kind,” Lisa comments so concern.

 

Because she knows Sana hates commitment as much as she does.

 

Jisoo hits Lisa again. She is releasing her frustration to the girl, and again it is still because of her putting clothes on today.

 

“Ouch, why did you hit me again,”

 

Lisa reacts in pain.

 

The couple, Jihyo and Nayeon laugh.

 

Yet, Sana keeps on blowing some air.

 

Nayeon smirks.

 

“Since Sana is going to be in a relationship, why don’t the two of you start dating?” She teases the two who are hitting each other endlessly.

 

Jihyo smiles with the idea. Thinking about it, Jisoo and Lisa can be a great couple.

 

“It’s just a waste of time and money,”Jisoo comments.

 

“And come on, why would I meet someone else and start introducing myself to other people, do you know how exhausting is that?” Lisa complaints.

 

Obviously, the two of them do not know that the couple is referring for them to actually date.

 

“We mean, the two of you, as in date each other,” Nayeon elaborates.

 

Jisoo and Lisa look at each other.

 

First, they were shocked, then their faces turn into saying ‘it is possible’, but then they look at each other in disgust and shake their heads with coordination.

 

“NO WAY!” They shout in unison.

 

But they are both blushing.

 

“Lisa isn’t worth my time and money,” Jisoo shouts. “No offense, dude,” She adds looking at Lisa,

 

“None was taken,” Lisa answers.

 

“We cannot date because we know each other too much, so not a good idea,” She continues nonchalantly.

 

Sana is not even listening to whatever her friends are talking about.

 

She is fidgeting about today.

 

She does like Mina a lot.

 

And she knew it from the first time she saw the girl.

 

Her friends continue bickering.

 

Nayeon and Jihyo are forcing Lisa and Jisoo to give it a try.

 

Because they can see the flushing cheeks of the two.

 

But Lisa and Jisoo are denying it.

 

They did not stop even the doorbell rings.

 

“Guys, guys?” Sana tries to stop her friends.

 

But she knows that once Nayeon starts teasing Lisa she will not stop.

 

“GUYS!! PLEASE?” Sana tries to shout.

 

But to her dismay, Nayeon is not stopping.

 

Lisa looks like she is ready to kill Nayeon.

 

Sana just holds her temples. She massages it for a bit.

 

The doorbell rings once again.

 

Being pressured by the doorbell, Sana had no choice than to open their door. For she knows who could that person be.

 

When Sana opens the door.

 

She gulps.

 

And her heart rate is sky rocketing.

 

Mina is standing with a bottle of wine in her hands.

 

“Hi,” Mina speaks.

 

And Sana’s soul flew out from her body for a moment.

 

Mina is breathtakingly beautiful.

 

“I brought wine!” Mina shows the wine bottle she has. She smiles to the father of her unborn child.

 

“You did, yeah… yeah.” Sana needs to process this for a while.

 

“Do you want to come in or shall we get going?” Sana tries to hide her friends' bickering.

 

Mina had a glimpse of the people behind Sana, and they seem to be having a heated discussion.

 

“Are they fighting?” She asks curiously.

 

“Them?” Sana points at her friends, back facing them.

 

“No, they are just discussing, you know, politics, religion and other smart stuff,” Sana says sarcastically to Mina.

 

“Oh yeah?! THE REASON WHY YOU ARE MAD BECAUSE YOU REALLY LIKE JISOO,” Nayeon shouts to Lisa.

 

“So, their religion must be Jisoo?” Mina jokes.

 

Sana chuckles.

 

“Come on in, they’ll stop once they see you,” Sana moves to the side for Mina to come in inside their humble home.

 

Mina did not expect much about the models’ place.

 

She has actually pictured a house full of dirt and unnecessary things. But to her surprised it is just a plain and simple place.

 

She nods as she enters the models headquarter.

 

“Guys. GUYS!!” Sana shouts.

 

All other four models look at her direction.

 

“Oh,” Is all they can say.

 

Mina blushes with all the attention. Well, mainly because, Jisoo removes her clothes and she is in her undergarments once again.

 

Sana can only sigh deep.

 

“This is Myoui Mina, these are my friends, Im Nayeon, her girlfriend, Park Jihyo, then the one with less clothing is Kim Jisoo, and her girlfriend Lisa,” Sana introduce them to each other.

 

Nayeon giggles. Sana always has her back.

 

“Yah!” Lisa is supposed to complain but Jihyo covers .

 

“Hi Everyone,” Mina can only greet them with her eyes roaming somewhere else but Jisoo.

 

Okay, she must admit Jisoo is y and pretty.

 

Well, all of them are.

 

They should be, they are freelance models.

 

“Just entertain her for a while, I will get my purse inside my room,” Sana excuses herself.

 

Honestly, she wants to get out of their place as soon as possible but she forgot her purse inside her room. So, she will let Mina be in the hands of her so called friends for a couple of minutes.

 

Everyone smiles evilly. They look like that they have hidden motives.

 

Sana disappears.

 

“You are the morning girl, right? The celebrity interviewer?” Nayeon starts interrogating.

 

Mina just nods. She pays a glance to Jisoo.

 

“She is always like that, don’t mind her,” Jihyo feeds her curiosity.

 

“It is hot okay? That is the reason why I don’t really wear clothes at home, but honestly, I do wear clothes outside.” Jisoo explains logically. “You’ll eventually get used to it when you always see me like this like it is already all normal,” She adds winking.

 

Jihyo and Nayeon start whispering.

 

Then they started tickling each other.

 

And they started making out.

 

Mina gulps.

 

“Oh, that too, they are always like that you’ll get used to them,” Jisoo adds.

 

Mina can only nod.

 

She feels a little too awkward because the other model is just intently looking at her. Lisa is inspecting her from head to toe.

 

She even narrows her eyes, as if she has an x-ray vision to see what is inside Mina.

 

Mina just looks at her weirdly. She does not know if she will smile or she will politely point it out.

 

When she is abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter