In Passing the test

Accidentally Pregnant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ARF ARF”

 

Chaeyoung imitates a dog sound.

 

Dahyun glares at her.

 

Obviously, Chaeyoung is teasing her older sister. Dahyun cried earlier because a dog chased her. Now, Chaeyoung has an addition in her taunting list for her Unnie.

 

She sticks her tongue out to tease Dahyun more.

 

“Aw!” The younger one shrieks in pain. Her unnie just hits her on the head.

 

Chaeyoung starts crying. Then she punches her sister back.

 

And they started fighting.

 

 

Momo is talking to Chaeyoung’s teacher when.

 

“Are your kids fighting?” The teacher notices. Dahyun and Chaeyoung are inside the minivan.

 

“What? My kids never fight,” answers Momo dismissing the idea.

 

Then she pays her gaze to her car.

 

“Oh,” Momo is shocked. “They might just be playing around, I need to go,” She excuses herself and run towards her car.

 

 

“Yah!” Momo scolds.

 

“She hit me!” Chaeyoung shouts in defense. She is already crying.

 

“Dahyun,” Momo sounds disappointed.

 

“She started it!” Dahyun’s reasoning.

 

“Your sister is still a baby, just understand her, will you?” Momo reasons out.

 

She did not know that she will use this sentence to her own daughter. Her mom used to say this to her because Mina and she always fight when they were about the same age.

 

Chaeyoung sticks her tongue out again for Dahyun.

 

“Yah! Chaeyoung, stop it,” Momo warns.

 

Chaeyoung sobs.

 

“Mommy it hurts!” Chaeyoung cries. She changes the topic.

 

Dahyun just rolls her eyes.

 

Momo is about to do a speech when her phone interrupted.

 

“Oh, it is Aunt Mina, she could have gotten you the autograph troll from Hyunsik- oppa!” Momo is too excited. The toy isn’t for her children it is for her.

 

“Hel—”

 

“Where are you?” Mina sounds rushing in the other line.

 

“Wow, hello to you too, I am in the Grand Canyon sightseeing.” Momo answer in sarcasm.

 

“So, you are picking up Dahyun and Chaeyoung, I need to talk to you, it is kind of an emergency can we meet in the mall, I ….” Mina pauses.

 

“Mall? Why there?”

 

“MALL?!” Chaeyoung and Dahyun stop bickering. They look at their mother with a certain spark in their eyes.

 

The mall is their haven.

 

“No one is going to the mall if you are still fighting!” Momo puts her phone down while Mina is still blabbing things.

 

She puts her phone back to her ear when.

 

“….I kind of think I am pregnant I need to get pregnancy tests,”

 

“WHAT?! YOU ARE….” Momo pauses. She looks at her kids. If she says that word. There will be a lot of questions.

 

Chaeyoung and Dahyun are looking at Momo in worry.

 

The reaction of Momo is definitely a head turner.

 

“You have a seed in your bean? How is that possible?” Momo tries to ask as calm as possible.

 

“I – the, that girl I told you about from like six or seven weeks ago, I am not sure really, I just don’t want to be, not with a girl I barely knew, a girl, can we just meet and let’s test it!” Mina cannot think straight.

 

“We are on our way,” Momo puts the seatbelt of her daughters one and then hurriedly drive away.

 

 

 

Model’s Lair

 

It has been eight weeks.

 

Yet their lives haven’t changed at all. They still party like it is their job and they still drink alcohol as if it is the blood in their veins.

 

“Yah, Sana red hand on the right spot,” Nayeon says.

 

She is entangled with the rest of the model they are playing Twister. It is something they do if they got too drunk to check who can tolerate more alcohol.

 

“What?! Are you drunk, baby, you said red hand in the right spot,” Jihyo teases her girlfriend.

 

“Hahaha, that is dope Nayeon!” Lisa laughs. She always laughs at everything when she is drunken.

 

Nayeon smiles drunkenly. She barely knows what they are talking about.

 

“Sana, the right hand on red,” reminds Jisoo, “Why are you not moving?”

 

“Oh, my hand is in the red,” answers Sana bring up a bottle of red wine and she gulps it.

 

“That is dope, Sana,” Lisa comments.

 

This is their typical day. Especially if they had been drinking since yesterday afternoon.

 

They are wretched!

 

“That is dope Author,” Lisa laughs.

 

 

 

THE MALL

 

Sisters, Mina and Momo are standing side by side on the health and beauty section of the supermarket.

 

They left the children in a play room.

 

“How can you not know that you missed your period?” Asks Momo demanding.

 

“I don’t know okay, time travel fast. I lost track of it,” Mina answers. She takes a deep breath.

 

“Okay, let’s get one of each. Sometimes they are not accurate,” Momo says.

 

They are going to buy pregnancy tests.

 

And like there is a sale in the mall they run to it and get as much as they need.

 

One of each.

 

They were able to get sixteen different brands of a pregnancy test.

 

The lady on the check-out counter looks at them judging.

 

Mina and Momo look at each other.

 

Then they look at the lady behind the counter.

 

“We are sisters,” Mina and Momo say in unison.

 

They were trying to explain that. Well, they feel awkward with that judging look.

 

The look from the check-out lady becomes even more judgmental.

 

The Lannister joke plays in both of Mina and Momo’s mind.

 

“I am married, with two kids you know,” Momo explains.

 

“I am not saying anything,” The lady from the counter defended.

 

“Oh, yeah right,” Momo sarcastically comments. She is ready for a brawl.

 

“Mo, Please,” Mina stops Momo.

 

They just pay and picks the kids up and straightly goes back home.

 

Yoo’s House.

 

Master’s bedroom.

 

“What does it say?” asks Mina she is inside the lube peeing on another stick.

 

Momo is holding the stick she just peed on, this is the twelfth one.

 

Dahyun is in the playroom with Jeongyeon. While Chaeyoung is with them just playing around.

 

“It has a smiley face it means, oh, not good. You are pregnant for according to the 12th stick,” announces Momo.

 

“Oh, shoot, I am pregnant,” Mina sounds wary.

 

Momo looks at her in pity.

 

“Come on, it is only the 12th stick, I tried seventeen in Dahyun’s, Three negatives and Fourteen positive. You still have four sticks here. Think positive!” Momo tries to encourage her sister.

 

“Positive? Really?” answers Mina sarcastically.

 

It sounds ironic because that is the term used to being pregnant in a test like this.

 

“I’m doom! Pregnant by who? By a girl who chews so loud and does nothing but party? Oh, Lord,”

 

Mina looks devastated. She sits on the edge of the bed.

 

Momo just pats Mina’s back for comfort.

 

“You should tell her,” suggests Momo.

 

“I… She … should I?” asks Mina hesitant.

 

“Well, it is always easier when you are with someone, I mean Mina it is raising a kid,” Momo sits beside her sister.

 

“I got pregnant when I was sixteen and honestly, I wouldn’t have survived it without Jeongyeon, she got a choice to walk away but she chose to stay and become a responsible father that’s why we are living this life, successful and prosperous.”

 

Momo is in her zone.

 

“You were dating your wife then, I just had a one-night stand with her, And Jeongyeon’s family has a big corporation, her father is a TV chef and her sister is a superstar, so your life is successful and prosperous because she was born with a silver spoon, the girl who is supposed to be the father of my child, works part time and party full time.” Mina protests.

 

Momo rolls her eyes. Her sister did not even acknowledge that she is having a moment nor Jeongyeon and her work hard in achieving what they have.

 

Technically, Mina is right.

 

Jeongyeon’s family is really rich.

 

“She still has the rights to know Mina, when your child grows up and will ask about her father, you cannot tell him or her that it is me or Jeongyeon, and trust me you want someone to help you to stay at night and change the diapers or feed him/her,”

 

Momo sounds serious.

 

They look at each other for a long period of time.

 

“I should call her,” Mina finally speaks.

 

Momo smiles lovingly.

 

“Mommy, mommy, look!” Chaeyoung runs in between Mina and Momo.

 

She gave them a pregnancy test stick.

 

“What is this baby?” Asks Momo as a loving mother.

 

“I peed on it too like Aunt Mina was doing,”

 

Momo looks at it.

 

“OH MY GOSH!! My four-year-old daughter is pregnant!” Momo shouts.

 

“I am pregnant!!” Chaeyoung announces happily.

 

Obviously, she has no idea what it means.

 

“Gosh, Mo, I peed on that before she did,” Mina explains.

 

Momo breathes out in relief.

 

“Good, how can she raise a baby if she still drinks milk from a baby bottle,”

 

Mina rolls her eyes.

 

Her sister is savage.

 

 

 

 

Model’s Lair

 

All five models are lying on the twister mat.

 

Entangled.

 

They are like a human centipede without organization.

 

They are too drunk and too sleepy to even move. They had been awake for over 24 hours already.

 

And they are all dosing off. Dosing to their dreamland until.

 

“Awooooooooo”

 

Sana’s phone rings.

 

Her ringtone is taken from Exo’s Ko Ko Bop. That line is somewhat addictive she thought. It is just a repeat of that part.

 

“Sana, your phone,” Jisoo lifelessly kicks Sana.

 

Sana just groans.

 

“Awooooooooooooo”

 

“Sana,” Lisa shakes her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter