In Blissful Fall

Accidentally Pregnant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Representing all the women. Salute, salute!’

 

Myoui Mina is wrapped in a towel. She is jamming with the theme song of her life. It is Little Mix’s Salute.

 

She is dancing and having the best morning of her life.

 

This song represents who Mina is.

 

She is a very beautiful woman. That many misinterpret as what she only is.

 

But to their dismay, Mina is more than her pretty face and her y demeanor. She is a strong independent career woman. She believes that she can do what men can, and she believes she is equipped in standing for herself.

 

Especially, right now, that all her hard work had finally paid off. She just got promoted to become a celebrity side reporter in JYP Ent. For the show JJ Project.

 

JJ project is a show hosted by Junior and Jackson who loves gossiping about the celebrity’s lives. Mina works for them as a producer before but JYP thought that she’ll be good on screen.

 

Mina looks at herself in the mirror and put her lipstick on. She smiles at herself.

 

Determine that she can slay this day like every other day!

 

She walks out of her pad. Technically, her sister’s backyard house.

 

Although she very much believes that she is empowered and independent she still stays in the backyard of her sister’s house. Well, it is very convenient for her and her older sister, Momo.

 

Mina does not pay a rent nor an electricity, water, and internet bill, even food. And what else is better than that?

 

It is convenient for Momo because, whenever she wants to forget her frustration, vexation, and annoyance to her wife of six years, Yoo Jeongyeon. Mina is her escape.

 

It is kind of a WIN – WIN situation.

 

Momo is only 22 years old but she had been married for six years with Yoo Jeongyeon who is basically the same age as her. They were in a relationship for a year when Jeongyeon got Momo pregnant.

 

And they live …. Like this…

 

“Dahyun stops chasing your sister, will you!” Momo scolds her first born.

 

“But she threw food to me! She needs to be punished,” reasons out Dahyun.

 

She is catching her breath because of her baby sister, Chaeyoung is such a runner.

 

“Punished?! Where did you hear that, you are only six my princess,” Jeongyeon playfully scolds her daughter.

 

She catches Dahyun and carries her. She then starts to tickle Dahyun.

 

Dahyun giggles and her annoyance to Chaeyoung flew away.

 

“Did you hear punished in school?” asks Jeongyeon before nuzzling on Dahyun’s neck.

 

Chaeyoung stops from running, she goes near her Daddy Jeong so she will get the same Lovin'.

 

Momo rolls her eyes. She feels that Jeongyeon is not taking disciplining their child in a serious manner. Jeongyeon sees that but she did not care about it.

 

“No, I heard it when Aunt Mina and mommy watched fifty shades of Grey, I also heard submissive and dominant and, saw the boo boos, of the girl and also the tushy of the guy,” Dahyun explains in a giggle.

 

Boo Boos stands for s and Tushy stands for a .

 

Momo and Jeongyeon are surprised hearing their daughter talks about fifty shades of Grey.

 

“Boo boos,” Chaeyoung repeats and laughs.

 

“Boo boos and tushy?” Jeongyeon raises a brow to Momo.

 

Momo opens about to say something.

 

“Good morning!”

 

“Aunt Mina!” The two kids run to Mina’s direction.

 

See, it is indeed convenient for Momo to have Mina around.

 

Chaeyoung jumps in Mina’s arms and cups her aunt’s face using her tiny cute fingers to peck her lips.

 

She does this because Chaeyoung wants Mina’s tint to be on her lips too.

 

Chaeyoung is such a girl.

 

Dahyun hugs Mina by the waist.

 

They are both very fond of Mina.

 

“I can’t believe that the two of you will watch a Rated R movie with the kids,” Jeongyeon bursts out.

 

“They were supposed to be napping, then Dahyun asked about it and Mina got that names for them,” Momo defends herself.

 

“Now, you are putting the blame to something else again,” Jeongyeon sighs in frustration.

 

Momo imitates Jeongyeon’s action to mock her wife.

 

Jeongyeon looks at Mina. She is, of course, to scold the girl but Mina beat her on saying or doing something.

 

“I got promoted!” broadcasts Mina.

 

The frown on Jeongyeon’s face changed to a smile.

 

“You got promoted?!” Momo claps her hands. “Congratulations!” She shakes her hands in happiness.

 

That is a Momo thing.

 

“That is a great news Mina, Congratulations!” Jeongyeon genuinely say.

 

“Congratulations!” Dahyun and Chaeyoung follow the lead of their parents. Though, they are completely clueless what it meant.

 

The adults giggle.

 

“Wow, since you got promoted, are you planning to get a place of your own?” Jeongyeon asks in anticipation.

 

No, Mina is a pain in the .

 

But they can use some space for their family.

 

“NO!” answer Momo and Mina glaring at her.

 

Free loading is the best thing on Earth so why would she leave?

 

“NO!” Dahyun and Cheayoung imitate their mommy and auntie. Again, they are just doing it for fun. They are kids.

 

 

Jeongyeon nods slowly. She is backing off on this fight. Glaring Momo is a bad thing. Probably the worst thing.

 

After a clear minute.

 

Momo’s demeanor changes.

 

“This calls for a celebration! We should grab some dinner and probably go out tonight!”

 

She says like the proudest sister ever existed on Earth.

 

“Yeah, sure, I have a VIP pass from that new club, well, you know on screen benefits,”

 

Mina shows off.

 

“I don’t think the baby sitter will be available tonight, honey,” Jeongyeon says.

 

She assumes that she is invited.

 

“I know, that is why you’ll watch the kids later and Mina and I will have a sister time alone!” Momo cringing while saying it.

 

Jeongyeon’s eyes wide open.

 

“Sister alone time? Woah,” she comments sarcastically.

 

As if the two had never had that sister alone time, they always have that.

 

“Seriously, I smell Game of Thrones here, Jamie and Cersei?”

 

“Oh, Game of Thrones!! Daddy, why do they kiss? They are siblings, right? Can I also kiss Dahyun unnie like that?” asks Chaeyoung innocently.

 

Mina and Momo are shocked on Chaeyoung’s question. She is only four for God Sakes.

 

“Game of Thrones? Really Jeongyeon!” Momo sounds authoritative.

 

“Do you do that too mommy and aunt Mina?” Chaeyoung follows up.

 

“NO! NO! We kiss each other on the cheeks, nose, or forehead, but not that level,” Mina tries to explain.

 

“What level aunt Mina?” asks Dahyun.

 

Momo clenches her jaw. She glares at her wife.

 

“It was just a simple bed time story, I did not know Chaeng will remember,” Jeongyeon defends herself.

 

“A four-year-old who only looks forward to her bed time stories will surely remember,” Momo says in rage.

 

“I have to go, I love you kids,” Jeongyeon says as her escape. She bends down to kiss Dahyun and Chaeyoung’s lips.

 

“Yah, Yoo Jeongyeon, I thought you will bring them to school today, I have an appointment,” Momo tries to stop her wife.

 

“I told you I have an early meeting today,” Jeongyeon protests.

 

“I have that appointment in weeks already! I need to get my bush cleared,” says Momo looking at the kids. She meant to say she has a waxing appointment.

 

Jeongyeon smiles lustfully. Then she shakes her head.

 

“I have a meeting with a new client,”

 

“I can take the kids to school.” Mina intervenes.

 

“Oh, problem solved, see Mina does not need to move out,” Momo says smiling.

 

Jeongyeon just nods. She comes to Momo’s direction.

 

“I love you,” She kisses her forehead and takes her leave.

 

“Aheeeeeeee” Chaeyoung and Dahyun tease.

 

Momo and Mina giggles at the cuteness of the two.

 

 

 

Mina’s Mobil

 

Myoui Mina owns a red Vento Volkswagen.

 

Yes, her car is dope because she is saving a lot of Money from free loading from the Yoos.

 

She is driving her dope ride, with Dahyun and Chaeyoung on the back seat with their seat belt on.

 

“Last night I searched on Google what does sadism means,” Dahyun breaks the silence.

 

“Last night I searched on Google what does sadism means,” Chaeyoung imitates her.

 

Mina is shocked. “What? Sadism?”

 

“Yes, the one that you and mommy talked about the movie 50 shades of Grey,” Dahyun expounds further.

 

“Yes, the one that you and mommy talked about the movie 50 shades of Grey,” Chaeyoung imitates her older sister again.

 

“You know how to read? And spell that word?”

 

“Yes, I am six aunt Mina,” answers Dahyun.

 

“Yes, I am six aunt Mina,” imitates Chaeyoung.

 

“You are four!” Dahyun pertains to Chaeyoung.

 

“You are four!” imitates Chaeyoung.

 

“Stop imitating me!” Dahyun shouts to Chaeyoung. It irritates her that her younger sister imitates her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter