Healer disappears

The Real Me

Seo Jung Hoo had always been living as a lie. Even towards the girl he loved, he had to keep a small secret as he gave her a glimpse to his true world. Introducing another fake name was a burden he was willing to carry in his conscience forever.He never imagined that someday, having the lifestyle of "Healer" will actually sound so unattractive to him. He wanted to live for her now, if she could accept him in any form he could offer her, then he could give her everything that he could possibly give within his limits.

 

And so he did, after he had accomplished his mission to clear up Healer's and his dad's name, uncover the truth of the Elder to the world, and made sure his woman is safe, he believed he could live this way. He could live as a normal person by Chae Young Shin's side as a fellow reporter and do some simple tasks as night courier Healer every now and then.

 

That is, until they uncovered a major illegal transaction that would be done by an upcoming presidential candidate and Young Shin was very much willing to travel to another country to cover the story. Of course, he wouldn't allow her to go without him.

 

Somehow, they were able to go undercover, he as a soldier and her as an interpreter. Things were going smoothly and he thought they were ready to go home.

 

"i love you!"

 

He remembers so clearly and with relief, that he was able to mouth the words to her when she was busy pretending and standing beside the wretched old man, moments before she was taken by the soldiers and shot in her head right before his eyes. 

 

He had never cried so hard in his short life. Not even when his teacher died. Why did fate give her to him only to take her away so suddenly just when they were about to live peacefully together? 

 

Then everything was dark and blur. He had felt so lost, so scattered in a foreign land. The reason for his existence lost in a matter of seconds. He couldn't go back, he had become a fugitive. But it didn't stop him from doing everything he could to send her body back to Korea, explaining to their uncle figure, Kim Moon Ho, because he had no face to show to Young Shin's family and he could only rely on him to pass on the news. 

 

He couldn't protect her. 

 

Even though he vowed that he will.

 

From then on, Healer ceased to exist.