Sleepless Night

A SoCket & SoMerSauLt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dahyun's pov

 

 

 

                      While others went to school , we went back to our dorm and asked the landlord to please shift me with Mina unnie... After discussing about it for half an hour, she finally allowed it! We were happy but we both don't rejoice about it...

 

 

 

" Khaja! Lets be fast before they all got home and tried to stop this haha", Chae laugh , I laugh back but I can see how sad her eyes is eventhough she was laughing like that....

 

 

 

             We started the work , one by ome we take up my belongings from my dorm to Chae's ... Up and down we go again and again... By the way , we also packed Mina's

 

 

 

  

 

     After hours , we finally sat down on the couch with a deep sigh.. We're so tired~

 

 

 

     Honestly , I regret about everything I said to Sana unnie last night... I was happy around her .. She was so clumsy. Cute. Adore- .... I can feel the guilts tightening my chest~

 

 

 

" Don't you think she would be angry?", Can't help it , so I asked Chae... She sigh again 

 

 

 

" Mola... Same goes for you too~", without answering , she asked back... Though I wanna scold Chae for asking me back... I was left dumb-founded. ..

 

 

 

" Haha.. I don't care... ", I laugh but I do care... At least pretending can make you believe it for real?...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

               I need to do it... I think.. No, I believe it's the right thing to do.... 

 

 

 

 

 

                          End of Pov

 

 

 

 

 

     Chae got up from the couch and went forward to the bag of boxes , containing Mina's belomgings... She kneeled downed before it and took out the thing tha caught her eyes... The picture Frame..

 

 

 

" We were so happy here Mina unnie... We were friends from childhood, probabely more longer than the others... ", Chae smiled as she polished it neat...

 

 

 

                Michaeng were always together... Mina's parents were in Japan.... Mina wants to stay in korea because of her little friend Chaengee... So their parents allowrd it and from then they always stick together.. 

 

 

 

*Kick! KICK!*

 

 

 

     The loud knock on the door , make dubchaeng stared at each other..   They nods and went to open the door...

 

 

 

 All of them was there .... Except one

 

.

 

" Where's Sana unnie?", Dahtun aaked , searching for a fox ... But none..

 

 

 

" After hearing from the landlord about the exchange stuffs... She excused herself", Tzuyu answered her...

 

 

 

 

 

 Dahyun nods ....

 

 

 

 

 

" D-Do you really want it", Mina with a teary eyes asked Chaeng... 

 

 

 

" Haha.. No need to be emotional unnie~ it's not like I'm moving far away ... " , chae laugh but Mina ran away...

 

 

 

 

 

             Long silence...

 

 

 

" Guys... Its good to see you all again", Dahyun laugh ... But instead of laughung back , the others gave her a dead glare.. 

 

 

 

" You don't know how worried we are!", Nayeon exclaimed...

 

 

 

" No contact , Not reachable.. No nothing.. Just vanished?", Momo continued...

 

 

 

" I'm really angry with you two", Jeongyeon's Turn... 

 

 

 

" We'll talk about this later.. Now rest", Jihyo said kindly and gladly closed the door...

 

 

 

 

 

     Dubchaeng breath heavily as soon as the door was closed...

 

 

 

" I make her cry", Chae said 

 

 

 

" Again", Dahyun continued...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Dahyun ah... Could you please take Mina unnie's belongings to their room?", Chae asked

 

 

 

" Nooo... I'm not ready to meet 'her' yet", Dahyun reject...

 

 

 

" Prett

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter