Clumsyness (Kills)

A SoCket & SoMerSauLt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Dahyun placed her bag on the couch and proceed to drink a bottle of water from the fridge... 

* Tling²*

" Wait!", She shout and went on to open the door... 

" Unnie. Can i borrow you for a moment?", Tzuyu asked sheepishly...

" Haha.. Mwhae?", she asked

" Our tube light broke and I don't know how to fix it~", tzuyu wined... 

  Dahyun laugh at her again...

" Aigoo~ Nayeon unnie isn't home yet?", she continued

" She said she'll be home at night and it's started getting dark ... I'm scared~", Again being the baby maknae.. She wined again..

" Okayokay! I'll change first , wait for me alright?", Tzuyu nods happily..

 

" Argh! I think the tube broke... We'll need to buy a new one ", dahyun said as she step down from the ladder.. 

 

  And so they went to the nearest big electronic shop for it...

" Tzuyu, You'll go that way and if you found the one that'll match ours just grab it and came back right here again okay?", Dahyun said carefully.... She knew Tzuyu isn't fluent in their language and also afraid she might be lost... As she, being the maknae-lines leader. .. Keke

  Tzuyu nods and off she goes ...

 

" Not this one... Nope.. Na-ah...      Why is it so rare~ not again... Hmm... Gotcha!", She smiled happily and grab the tube and went back slowly..

 

 Then... A girl came running ... Dahyun was looking down at the tube she's holding at the moment... 

*Crash*

    Scattering sound filled the area... 

" I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry!", the girl bowed and went to picked up the scattered piece of glasses which of course wound her fingers and ozz bleed..

 

" wasted", Dahyun said coldly and stood up... Grabbing another tube again and walk past the girl..

 

        Dahyun got scolded by the shopkeeper since they haven't brought enough money to buy two tube lights.   She needs to beg for forgiveness ....

" When I see her again! Argh!!", Dahyun walk angrily... Beside her walk tzuyu... She hasn't seen her unnie this mad before so she kept quiet because she's so afraid.. 

 

   

 

             Her angriness just couldn't quiet down... That incident really destroyed her day~~

*tling²*

    Dahyun stomped her feet on the floor ... She really was bothered by everything..

   She opened the door...

" Hey... ", It's chaeyoung

" Buddy!", From jeongyeon

    Nayeon, momo, mina ,tzuyu and jihyo were also exposed... 

 Dahyun sigh...

" What are you guys doing here?"

" Just let us innnn", Nayeon pout..

    Dahyun chuckle and step aside letting them in one by one...

" Let's crack tonight!", Chaeyoung shout and volumed up the music.... Dahyun can't help but smile... She really appreciated how her besties tried to make her happy... Yea. Tzuyu might have told them...

 

   The room but filled with laughter in a sec..  

 

*tling²*

 

      Again the doorbell rang.. And everyone's attention were on it... 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter