Exchange

A SoCket & SoMerSauLt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" No! I'm not going back now", Chae said through her sobs.. Dahyun just hugged her friend tighter and comfort her more.. 

 

" Chaeng~ maybe she's not the one for you", Dahyun said softly and her words too ran through her minds.. 

 

" Chae... Our life is so complicated", Dahyun tears ran along.. 

 

 

 

 

 

   Chae decided to stay out of their dorm for the night ... So Dahyun went home alone.. The two sure have a strong bond than the others since their feelings and needs were mutual... And that's why they understand each other more...

 

 

      Rather than walking home fast.. Dahyun went to the  shore... It's a little far from the city but... She was too heavy weighted with her everything..

 

 

          After riding on the 2 hour bus.. She finally reach the shore.. Walking on it.. She sank into her thoughts.  It's late now.. 6p.m atually and the sun's off setting... She kicks some pebbles before her ....

 

 

" I want to be together with... SinB , I like her.. She's my girlfriend.. My best friend.. I don't wanna hurt her.. But I already did that * pethetic chuckle* I don't want you to get hurt! PABO! YOU RUINED EVERYTHING"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

       9:00 p.m

 

 

 

  Dahyun went to open the door. She opened it and welcomed by an angry and worried looking Sana..

 

" Why are you so late!", Sana spoke coldly.. Trying to surpress her angry louded voice.. 

 

 

" Why'd you care", Dahyun said with the same tone.. Nobody can't expect her to be happy or alright at the moment

 

" Kim dahyun! I was so worried about you!", sana then explode.. 

 

   Dayun inhaled sharply.. 

 

" Whatever". She said and was about to walk past Sana but Sana stopped her.. Dahyun turn around with an annoyed face...

 

" Don't you dare went away without explaining everything!", Sana commanded and glaring contest start. 

 

" Get your hands off me", dahyun said angrily but with a soft suppresed voice ...

 

" Explain first", Sana dare...

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter