Different Story

A SoCket & SoMerSauLt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun's Pov

 

                       Our school is only about 20 mins walk from here so we never take bus.. I know the road is a bit cliffy but it's comfortable yet this girl beside me... Changed into an ajumma ?  Her hard breathing filled our surrounds and her footsteps seems like it'll be making an earthquake with it!

" Aish... ", I stopped and look down at her.. 

 She was at the moment, holding her waist and her pony tailed hair falled down almost... Touching the ground..

" We arrived?", she asked looking me up.. She's cute.. Never mind

*smirk*

" Yes.. It's that building over there and I need to buy some needs for my project so I better go to a nearby mart ... So goodluck!", I walk past her and wave my hand from the back.. Wahahaha.. 

" Hey!", She called.. 

" What?", not turning back

" Thank you!"

 

                  The sun's not burning yet but why am I sweating so much! My footsteps became heavier as the place I left her got further... Clenching my bag tightly... I sigh

" I'm gonna regret this~", I turned and walk back to that place again or ran a bit.. But as soon as I heard her screaming I ran with all my might!

 

 I open the gate and I saw her... Too fast.. She hugged me while panting heavily... I hurriedly broke the hug and stare at her , trying to gain her normal breath back..

" Do--", She paused

" What??"

     I know what she mean to say... As I saw

" Dog!!", My turned to scream... I grab the most suitable part of her body I could and drag her with her and ran with all our all....

 

 

 

" I hate ugly dogs!", I almost cry saying it.. I still can hear its barking at our backs... 

 

             Luckily it left us and what! We arrived here in school already! Daebak!!

 

" I'm sorry" 

        She gain her breath back now.. As well as I do.. But she keeps on staring at the ground

" Hey.. Umm.. What's your name again?"

" Minatozaki Sana"

" I should get going now... Bye", she continued.. And about to take a step but her legs got tangled? And is that even possible!

   I cought her... And what I see now is somehow beautiful but.. Her eyes have a shining tears around.. 

" I'm sorry", she apologise and ran off... Am I too harsh on her?? Pabo! 

 

 

                From my besties , I found out that Sana is older than me.. Sana unnie it is.. She again make my day~ letting me feel so bad.. Haish!

    Tzuyu and Chae are my fellow classmate from our group since we're younger and now we were heading for our meeting zone on every break...

 

   On the way.. Sin B called me so I stayed a bit and let my dongsaengs go first..

 

" Eh?"

" Yah! Don't ' Eh ' me",

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter