Too soon

A SoCket & SoMerSauLt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SO SORRY FOR THE VERY LATE UPDATE! 

 

Just getting busier each days~ 

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

" N-Now.. You're the Boss , Baby *Cough/laugh* ", He touched her cheeks , he can feel its warmness lingering around his hands , he smiled .. He can't be more happier than this , having a perfect life , perfect family , perfect wife , perfect daughter and that's all he ever want again if he was to be born again ... She hold his hands tight , her tears freely left her eyes .. But this is it, she can't be that vulnerable and broke before a happy dying man... This is it.. His cold hands were almost out of warmness...  She bend down and kissed him on the forehand , she smiled .. She felt his hands slowing loose its gript and the breath of air that blew over her chin were no more..  Her tears drop over his face...

 

" Rest well darling , don't you dare flirt with other girls up there", She forced herself to laugh... She gazed lovingly at his face and softly touch it.. Although her years fell freely , in between she smiled , his face gave a light shape .. He's happily going .. 

 

      She kissed his lips one last time... 

 

 

 

____________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dahyun woke right from her worstest nightmare , she breath heavily and the thought of what she'd seen hunt her... The latter sleeping beside rise up sleepily and held her hands..

 

" What's wrong?", She asked sleepily but after seeing how pale her girlfriend's face is  , she shook her head and freshen up..  Dahyun kept mute...

 

" Dahyun ah~"

" Sana ...", Dahyun voice trailed off ... 

 

Sana got up and sat infront of Dahyun and cupped her face .. 

 

" Look at me", she demand .. Dahyun slowly looked at her.. 

" It's just a nightmare okay?", Sana said softly and seriously.. Trying hard to tell her that it's not to be worried for.. But is it?

" Appa... I saw Appa.. He said he loved me and smiled.. Smiled.. Th-Then disappear!", Her fright came back.. She was with tears now.. It felt so real.. 

 

    Sana got closer and hugged her tight , pat her back ...

" Shh.. It was just a dream dahyun ah... "

 

 

 

 *RINGRING*

 

 

 

             Dahyun stared at her phone that layed beside the lamp with fear.. She became so vulnerable with that one dream... Sana can see how Dahyun re-act , she sigh and went for the phone , 'Mr.Mommy' is written as the caller.. 

' Why did I have a bad feeling about this - Sana'

 

" Hello?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter