Tangled

A SoCket & SoMerSauLt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        Its been a week since Dahyun and Sana has been room mate and a week for Sana to attend JYP high ...

             Chaeyoung woke up first and right now.. She was staring at Mina.. Who was still sleeping heavily...

" Yeopo daa~", is all chaeyoung said while staring...

" Nan yeopo?", Mina spoke ... Her eyes still closed tight so she probabely didn't see how Chae's cheeks turned into a tomato... 

   Chae hurriedly straighten her position and cough... 

 

" B-Bwo? You a-are", she shuttered.. Mina laugh when she opened her eyes and saw how redden Chaeyoung's face is.. She sat up .. Looked at Chaeyoung and messed her hair..

" Unnie~", Chae pout but no use.. Mina hugged her tight and shake their body...

" Uh-Uh.. Un-Unnie!", chaeyoung complained shuttering more & more...

  Mina broke the hug and pinch Chae's cheeks..

" That's a morning hug for my favorite & cutest dongsaengee ~~"

     Mina got up not before messing Chae's hair again and went to their bathroom...

       Chae sigh.. She got up from her knees and clean herself..

" I don't wanna be your dongsaengee"

           And started getting dressed up for school...

 

                 She decided not to wait for Mina for the first time because... She's not sure either...

 

      So she knocked the door ... And a seconds later someone open it..

" Hey Sana unnie.. Is dubu still here?", she asked.. Sana smiled at her and nods..

" She's still eating her breakfast.. Come on in", then chaeyoung enter.. And witness a table full of home made cooking and delicious foods , she have a wide eyes... Dahyun sawing Chae's reaction laugh...

 

" Dae dae... You're right.. Sana unnie prepared it", dahyun said and continued to eat..

   Chaeyoung with a wide open mouth looked at Sana and gives a thumbs up! 

      Sana's cheeks got redden but continued to eat as well...

" Chaeng .. Wanna join?", Sana asked...

     Chaeng shooked her head 

" Na... I'm already full , I'll just wait for you guys ", and walk to sit on the couch in the sitting room..

 

      After waiting & waiting.. Dahyun sat beside her with a loud thud.. Making chaeng to jerk up a little..

" Yah! Don't you ever do that again"

" Haha.. You're so into your thoughts.. I bet you would've realise my heavy foot steps if not so"

" *sigh* I guess"

" What's wrong? And why are you not together with Mina unnie?", Dahyun said looking around..

" I don't know why either dubu yaa... Something's weird with me these days~", Chaeyoung puff her bangs and look at the ceiling..

" Like what?", Dahyun too do the same as Chae's

" I think I'm gay?", Chae said softly but turned out to be a mind- blowing thing for Dahyun..

" I knew it!", Dahyun cheered.. 

" Its Mina unnie isn't it?", She whispers to Chaeng.. Chaeng suddenly got redden and closed her eyes tight.. Not daring to looked back at Dahyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter