Slowly

A SoCket & SoMerSauLt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                     Sana went back to their koroake room with a bright smile plastered on her face... Why???

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

  " I'm Seungri ... Your classmate"

          Sana sheepishly laugh ... She really don't know Seungri .. 

" Um.. Now I know", Sana laugh.. It's her friendly nature that attract people's attention.. 

" You're more beautiful when you smile", Seungri commented.. He himself admit it too.. 

' This girl have a strange attraction? But duh... Girls are for Fun haha', he thought

 

" O-Oh.. Haha", Sana blushed and laugh awkwardly... Maybe this is the first time she had got a compliment.. 

 

" Hope We can see each other more back in school... ", Seungri laugh charmingly and waved Sana off..

 

              

 

Sana's pov

 

 

                     He's kind and loving.. I don't know what's this feeling?!!.. Hey. Don't be too easy Minatozaki Sana!.. 

 

                We reach our building and we each seperate our ways to our own dorms.. *pout* I stand by our door.. It's late already so maybe she had slept.. Pleaseeee God, don't let her be moody~~

 

   And I opened the door carefully... It's quite dark here on the front and the kitchen.. I closed the door quietly.. Making my every moves carefully... But the melodious sound of piano got played suddenly which let me stay stoned for a second.. There is a Piano here??

 

               Our Sitting room and kitchen  don't have piano... Is it from her room??

 

                 I can hear my heartbeat thumping crazily inside my chest as I twist the knob..

 

        Dahyun was back facing me as she plays the piano... The piano stands at  the room and two beds lie on the centre of the room opposite with each other and other stuffs..

 

        I choose to call her although I'm scared of her mood swings...

" Da-"

      She cut me off when she suddenly sings..

        It's  a song I've never known.. I'm old fashioned in music & songs anyway~ But there were these line on the song that caught my attention...

 

' I'm in love with my best friend~'

 

         I tried to close the door silently but failed abrubtly ... She looked at me and I just stood stone.. Scared to hear her angry voice but she just turned back, closed the piano and stand up..

" Here is your bed", she simply said and went to the bathroom directly to the room's bathroom , there were two.. One here and one near the kitchen. And i just know that! . 

 

     I take my belongings I kept in the sitting room and drag to our room and started getting unpack... I tried my best to be more careful...

 

           I've finished unpacking and lay on my now bed tiredly... She hasn't came out yet.. When she's around it's hard to breath properly because I'm afraid to make mistakes~~ 

 

     And now she came out.. The atmosphere became awkward... For me only I think.. She switch off the lamp beside her bed and stiff her petite body inside her blanket...

 

" Don't stare", she spoke.. Did she have eyes behind her back! She's back facing me... I hurriedly looked away and sink in my thoughts.. I can't wait to see him again.. Hehe..

 

        I dress myself to my comfort sleeping dress and decided to sleep as well.. With that name..'Seungri'

 

       End of Pov

 

 

   Dahyun's pov

 

 

                             It's a little awkward..  After a long time living alone here .... It's not easy to accept someone around easily I guess.. But my besties came to stay the night often~ argh. Whatever.. I can't wait to see her tomorrow~~ 

 

 

                       I woke up very early~ I wished to went back to sleep but... I can't!.. It's 4AM for God sake!

 

         I hope I won't be sleepy at class~

 

 I got up from my bed and fold my blanket properly.. As i turned around I almost scream! May the fact that I forget about Sana unn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter