Bloom

A SoCket & SoMerSauLt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sana's pov

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            My heart's beating like crazy! It was more wilder than when I was being chased! I don't want this~ I don't want to meddle in between... I don't want to make the decision!

 

 

 

   I looked at Dahyun... Her eyes is shining.. Waiting for me... I looked at Seungri giving me the same look... 

 

 

 

" Stop this ! I think I'm gonna puke~", Thank god for chae's presence ! But she was put quiet after that speech... She was shot with a deaddd glare by dahyun and Seungri

 

 

 

 

 

" Dahyun ah.. D-Do you like me?", I asked.. I wanna make sure ....

 

 

 

    She stare a me for a while and I can feel my cheeks burning already.. 

 

 

 

" I do", she simply answered but it goes down my vein ... And I take that as a confrimation for my feelings too.. I only look seungri as friend , even he proposed again... The answer is still 'no' .. And dahyun.... Well, I just realise I like her more than a friend.. I wanna be with her .. I love her smiles.. Her childishness.. Her  ehem.. I love her 

 

 

 

" Do you think I'll like you too", I smiled when I see her cheeks getting burned up... It's a cheeky question.. 

 

 

 

" I-I ", She shuttered but then I turned my head away from her and looked at Seungri ... 

 

 

 

" Seungri oppa... I believe there will be someone right for you.. I don't deserve you", I spoke and a minute of silence.. Dahyun suddenly jump up & down and cheered loudly.. I can see her sticking her tongue out at Seungri oppa.. I just giggle at her childish-cuteness... 

 

 

 

" But... She's a girl" , Seungri protested.. And why the world did that word triggers me!

 

 

 

" And you're a boy", I scoff ... Dahyun fold her arms proudly...

 

 

 

" And you... There's so many things you need to explain", I said with a cold tone.. Though I fake it , I can peek at her gulping hard and bow her head down... I hardly silent my laughter...

 

 

 

     Seungri stood up while looking down.. But as soon as he looked up... I can see how angry his eyes is..

 

 

 

" This isn't fare!" , He shouted angrily and walk towards me.. I'm scaredddd.... I closed my eyes.. Then I can feel shades ...

 

 

 

" Na ah.. Big guy.. She's anyhow MINE", Dahyun stood before me and so Chae... But Seungri put up his fist ready to punch Dahyun... I screamed and closed my eyes again.... I can hear their sounds  Clearly! CLOSING YOUR EYES! SANA PROTECT HER! my words rang .... I breath in and out and screamed....

 

 

 

" Don't hurt her!", open my eyes... I too take my steps back..

 

 

 

" Is.... He dead"

 

 

 

  Seungri was flooping down before me...  So lifeless... Am I dreaming????

 

 

 

" No one messes with my property", Dahyun clean herself and stood beside me...raising her arms for me to hold...

 

 

 

" Khaja?", She asked.. I gladly put my arms around hers and we  move forward... Although we were like that... Slowing awkward dies~

 

 

 

 Two cool and beautiful  Bikes stood before us.. I confusely look at them 

 

 

 

" Whose is this???", As I pointed them... They laugh and walk past me.. They both hop on the two bikes... 

 

 

 

   Dahyun t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter