Not a good day

A SoCket & SoMerSauLt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dahyun kept on talking and talking.. Non- stop about.. 

 

 

 

" Ya... I'm your girlfriend~", SinB pout

 

 

 

" Bwo~", Dahyun chuckle at SinB's cute face..

 

" You should let me meet this ' Sana unnie ' you know"

 

" Of course! She's cu-", SinB covered ... And 'shh' her..

 

 

 

" I want to meet her because I'm afraid she would snatch you away from me so I'm gonna warn her", SinB gave an annoyed & angry face this time. ... But Dahyun instead of getting scared , she smiles through SinB's hands and take it off and hold it...

 

 

 

" Sana unnie is my 'unnie' , and no... Love? It's so far away for us haha... My cute baby is much more prettier ", Dahyun pinch her cheeks and kissed her forehead.. 

 

 

 

" Then say I love you?", SinB asked..

 

 

 

" Haha .. You know that i do*peck*", Then they went off holding each other's hands...

 

 

 

 

 

But... You know Dahyun didn't said it exactly! *wink*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

           Sana start gaining popularity because of Seungri... The popular guy.. Everyone thinks that they're together because they're always together haha.. 

 

 

 

" Seungri oppa?", Sana called him when she witness other's stares and gossips ... While looking around...

 

 

 

" Hah?", Seungri asked back...

 

 

 

" They thought we're together ", Sana chuckle ... 

 

        But Seungri kept Quiet ... Knowing it.  Sana look at him..

 

 

 

" Are you okay?", she asked with a worried tone.

 

" Actually Sana ya... I have something to tell you", Sana just confusedly stare at his serious face... 

 

 

 

" What about?", she asked ..

 

 

 

      Seungri looked around and thought that he would have a better chance amongst the crowd.. Actually while thinking at his brilliant idea he smirk secrectly and suddenly kneeled.. That's when the crowd went crazy and cheered .. As planned

 

 

 

" Sana .. There's no one better than you eversince you came in my life... I'll accept defeat if you reject me.. But I wish to go on as a friend ... *cough* Will you be my girlfriend?", And then the crowd went wild and crazy again... Sana gave a surprise face .. She really was at stone. 

 

 

 

But the crazy crowd yelled.. 

 

 

 

" Say Yes! Say Yes! Say Yes!", 

 

 

 

 

 

          Just like Seungri planned .... Sana was out of words.. Afraid to reject him in the crowd who supported them with all their voices and affection... 

 

 

 

    

 

 

 

     Nervous Sana bite her nails... Her heart's beating fast , her chest being pumped hard .. She really didn't know how to answer.. If she say 'No' , Seungri would be rejected amongst the crowd.. He would face such shyness and all.. But if she say 'Yes', She's not sure about her feelings for him at all.. She know she had a slight crush on him before. But now it's different ... She thinks...

 

 

 

" I-", Then............

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter