First Outburst

A SoCket & SoMerSauLt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sana's Pov

 

 

 

 

 

                      I was on my way to the classroom . Before I reach the room .. Someone grab me with much force that let me flew back and turned around..

 

 

 

      It's these two girl who were very pretty , although I didn't know that , I can guess they are quiet popular around here with all the fan girling & boying looked everyone around us gave us.. I want to scold them for being so rude to me .. But after all their popularity.. I know I have no chance~

 

 

 

" Talk!", The middle girl demanded.. But what to talk about???

 

 

 

" About?", I asked confusedly then they started laughing and it's somehow scary... And I was right ! They stopped their laughter in a second and gave a dead glared at me.. I can do nothing but gulped hard~

 

 

 

" Hah.. You think we don't know what's your planning?? I think we need to teach her some lessons?", She said and looked at her friends.. I started trembling when the girls nods with wide smirks attached on their face...

 

 

 

        One of them came nearer and pinned me on the wall ... 

 

" Don't you dare get close to our Seungri oppa again!", She shouted. Her voice were echoed on my ears and almost got me deaf with the loud voice

 

" I-I.. Didn-", she cutted me off

 

" Don't you dare talk back.. You-", Incominggg... Her hands to the air .. Coming slowly  for my face .. All I can do was closed my eyes and wait for the hard impact...

 

 

 

" Bom! Stop it!", A manly voiced rang.. I opened my eyes and witness it... Seungri walking to us with a slow motion? He's hot ! Aigoo~~

 

 

 

   He pushed the girl before me who happened to be 'Bom' aside and stand before me.. Back facing me... 

 

       They seems to be talking & talking but I was on my own dream with this prince charming before me~~

 

 

 

" I'm sorry" , He said and wait.... How did we end up here on a coffee shop? Am i daydreaming that long! Haish! I look my watch and scream!

 

 

 

" Our First class started an half minute ago!", I got up from the chair immediatly and try to ran to the school but he held my hand..

 

 

 

" Wanna bunk class with me?", He sheepishly smiles... Who would reject such cute request! We're too late for class anyway~ I smiled and nod... He got up and drag me to the counter and pay the bills..

 

 

 

" Now... Let's let the street burn with our pretty face!", He giggle.. Omo too cute! 

 

 

 

     As we went by the door.. My heart's suddenly gave a loud thumb! I looked at him .. But he seems to taking it for nothing... He was grabbing my hand and put inside his hand.. Intertwining our fingers... As we walk.. I like this feeling~~

 

 

 

 

 

           End of Pov

 

 

 

 

 

" Chae!!", Dahyun ran to Chaeyoung and hugged her tight... Too tight!

 

" O-Omo! Yah get of-Off me!", Chae pushed Dahyun aside and inhaled..

 

 

 

" We're together now!", Dahyun with an exited voice .. Whispers it into Chaeyoung's ear..

 

 

 

   Chaeyoung first gave a stoned face but gave a warm hug to Dahyun later.. 

 

 

 

" Hehe.. That's my girl~", Chaeyoung cheered and they stock their fist together...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" I'm home!", Dahyun said with a loud voice and can't control her triggering smiles at all...

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter