I want you

A SoCket & SoMerSauLt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   Madam Kim walk around the balcony  , treasuring her beloved flowers and gave a sharp breath at their wonderful scent ... 

" What a wonderful day it is!", she chirped.. While on the means to right up the un-straight position of one pot , she saw Sana walking past their gate with a fast flash.. 

" Omo! Where is she heading? Did she says this is the first time she's been here?", Feeling something's off , she asked one bodyguard to follow her and after that she direct her way to Saida's room , there she found her daughter sitting on the edge of the bed .. She walk to her and sat beside her , Dahyun's mind seems to be flaoting off, she didn't realised her mom's presence at all..

" Something's wrong?"

       Dahyun still became dumb and stays the same ... Her mom nudged her arm.. 

" Hah? Mom? When did you came here?", Dahyun tried to have a surprises and cheerful voice but failed.. 

" I saw Sana walking out the gate and you like this ? Did you guys quarrel?", She calmly asked , Dahyun sigh and slump down on the bed...

" I raised my voice to her , she seems to be angry about something ~"

 

' Ooo.. My fault it is! I shouldn't have told Sana about Krys !', Madam Kim mentally scold herself .. 

 

" Actually Dahyun ah.. I've told Sana that you used to have a crush on Krys maybe she-"

" WHAT!", dahyun sat straight up with a shocked face ... How can her mom knew about that!

" Omo! You almost have My heart stop there!", Holding her chest , Madam Kim exclaimed...

" Bu-But how did you know that??? And why tell Sana~", Dahyun pout , she now know the reasons why Sana act that way , she's ofcourse jealous ~ But she somehow likes it.. Jealousy is a way of defining how much she loves her right?

" Just believe I know a lot about you ~ Chase after your girl Dumboo~ You may not know where she's heading? Or Omo! It's her first time here , she will get lost!", Madam Kim played a surprised face ... Dahyun stood up right away 

" WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME BEFORE!", Dahyun rushly and worriedly exclaimed .. She tries to went out of the room but stopped

" Mom" , she turned around

" You know where she's heading", Dahyun stared at her mother .. Madam Kim cough 

" How could I know that~ ....", Dahyun stays the same ... 

" Okay okay! I asked Chan to follow her... "

" Mom ! Aish~", Dahyun shooo her head and went off to the security room to asked where Chan is right now..

 

 

 

Sana's pov

 

 

             I'm her girlfriend! I have the rights to be protective ! Am I just a play to her???? How come she didn't realise that! I HATE YOU KIM DAHYUN !

 

          I got nowwhere to go ~ so I sat at the nearby street bench and sigh. I'm so tired~

Of all the people , she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter