I need you (2)

A SoCket & SoMerSauLt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Unluckily /Luckily .. Haha I haven't mark it [M] so.... Save your breaths keke... Have a save trip down there!

Be ready to be meet with certain mistakes.. My eyes couldn't bear longer~~

 

 

 

 

×__________________________________________×

 

 

 

"I need you"

 

              Just a simple word can make her heart beat as crazy as possible , she gasped when Dahyun turn her to bed and locked her tight.. Dahyun eyes were full of lust , she bit her lips and stare at every possible of the parts of Sana's body she can stare

" Dahyun ah-", But she shut her by placing her hands on .. 

" shhh"

              Sana nervously sigh and try to had a tight hold on Dahyun's hands that's covering but a drunkyard Dubu is much stronger than a sober Dubu!

 

" I know you want it too~", Dahyun said with a husky voice that led Sana to Take a gulp... 

" Not when you're like this Dahyun ah-", Then Dahyun start attacking her neck , kissed it hard , Sana can't help not to let a moan out , she let it out ... 

" Sanaya~"

 

       Luckily! Dahyun plop down on her body ... She's totally out! Sana breath heavily... The weight added on her body and the presurre arced from her body let her body to stay unmoved and rest for a while.. After a minutes of being like that , she regain her strenght and placed Dahyun as softly as possible beside her..  She the strains of hairs that covered Dahyun's face ... 

 

" If only you were sober... I don't know would have happen", She shivered then chuckled...

 

" I'll need to take a note of your alcohol tolerance~"

 

 

 

 

 

 

     Morning came , the warmth and lightness of the sun woke her up , she can feel her head became heavier each second and the seemed-like running clock that tick-tocks inside her head made it more unbearable.. She sat up , while brushing her eyes , her hands roamed around the bed searching for another body but was being emptied. 

 

" Hah? Where's Sana? Omoo... My head hurtssss", she hissed when she decided to got off from the bed .. She heard a foot steps and came a warmth that hold her arms.. She opened her eyes and saw Sana kneeling before her...

" Sanaya... My head reallllllly hurts!"

 

            Sana shook her head and take off her hand that brushed her heads ...

" Here.  .. I know this would happened .. Drink it down", She gave a motherly command and Dahyun followed her as an obidient child and drank down the medicine... 

 

        Sana stand up and peck her forehead..

" Now.. Go back to sleep again..", She helped dahyun to sleep and went out of the room..

 

 

   

 

              Dahyun slept comfortably in a sec and drift off to dreamland about the night before..

 

         Dahyun woke breathlessly up and sat up straight , she hurriedly drank  the glass of water beside her. .. 

 

" What is that.... I dream about me and sana in a bed and gezzzz *shivered* it looks so real!", she put her hands on her chest and feel her loud heart-beat... 

" My gos~", her voice flew off in the air when she saw Sana coming out of the bathroom only with a bathrobe.. It's not the first time she saw her like that but it seriously have a huge effect om her this time! 

*DUGUN!DUGUN!DUGUN!*

" I-I ca-can't breath!", She hold her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter