Chapter 16

Cappuccinos & Crushes

Yerin’s house was a mess as all of the girls, except SinB, tried to get ready for the gala. SinB was getting ready separately, since she still had to perform for the opening of the gala as well as a specific outfit her dance studio had picked out for her. All SinB had said about what she was wearing was that it was black and white, so Yerin and all of the girls went with that theme too.

 

“Is this too much?” Yerin asked, staring at herself in the mirror. Her hair was down and straight. She was wearing a tight, black leather skirt with a black, off-the-shoulder blouse tucked into it. She tried to imagine what SinB’s reaction would be when she saw her but came up blank. “Or is it not enough?”

 

“Yerin-unnie, you look hot,” Eunha told her. When Yerin looked to her with a frown, Eunha smiled widely and bounced over to her. “You look amazing,” she reassured her sweetly. “SinB-ssi won’t know what hit her.”

 

“Has Sowon-unnie seen you yet?” Yerin asked, taking note that Eunha was wearing a leather skirt of her own and a cute white blouse with a bow. “I’m assuming she hasn’t, since we don’t have an unconscious giraffe laying around.”

 

Eunha giggled at the compliment and playfully hit Yerin’s shoulder. “She hasn’t yet, for your information. She’s helping Yuju-yah curl her hair, and honestly when she’s done, it’ll be Umji-yah we find on the floor.”

 

“She’s looking that good?” Yerin smirked.

 

Eunha grinned mischievously. “Smoking hot.”

 

“What’s hot?” Umji asked as she came from changing. She was wearing a simple black dress with a blouse-type white collar and her hair in soft waves. Umji suddenly looked alarmed. “Did Yuju-unnie leave the stove on again?”

 

Eunha burst into giggles while Yerin reassured Umji, “Eunha-yah was just teasing me about SinB-ah. Yuju-yah is getting her hair done by Sowon-unnie.”

 

“Not anymore!” Sowon said, decked out in dress shorts and a blazer with loose sleeves. She waved her hands toward the doorway and said with extra enthusiasm, “Bask in the glory of my masterpiece.”

 

Eunha had been right. Yuju was a vision in a leather skirt and a sheer top. It kind of made Yerin want to change skirts, but she knew how good they both looked so shrugged it off. She went over to Umji to help her pick back up her jaw then herded the girls to Sowon’s car before they were late.

 

The girls arrived with a few minutes to spare, managing to grab drinks before SinB’s performance began. Yerin had never been more thankful to be on time. SinB and four other girls were dressed in tight pants and leather jackets, fluidly dancing to Infinite’s “Be Mine.” Yerin had never considered SinB wearing a leather jacket before, but now she couldn’t get it out of her mind. Don’t even get her started on the crop top she was wearing with the sheer panel on the top. It was a thing of dreams. If Yerin hadn’t been so focused on watching the way SinB effortlessly danced to the iconic song, she’s sure her eyes would’ve glazed over from the aesthetic alone. She wondered if SinB got to keep those clothes…

 

All too soon, the performance was over and SinB was bowing on stage. Yerin clapped and cheered loudly for her girlfriend, managing to catch SinB’s eye. SinB grinned at her and gestured for her to follow.

 

Yerin excused herself from the girls, saying she needed to use the restroom, only to get four knowing smirks as she left them. She hurried as fast as she could in her heels to wherever SinB had disappeared. She managed to find the hallway labeled ‘Source Dancers’ and entered it. She wandered up and down, not wanting to accidentally knock on a door that wasn’t SinB’s.

 

After a few minutes, SinB slipped through a door towards the end of the hall, sadly sans leather jacket. This didn’t mean she looked any less good. Yerin ran her eyes over black pants that clung to SinB’s curves and a more modest crop top than before that was white and gave only slight peeks at a smooth, flat stomach. What caught Yerin’s attention was the oversized blazer SinB was wearing, giving off a more masculine air than usual.

 

“Do I look that good?” SinB asked teasingly, snapping Yerin out of her daze. “Because if I look as good as you’re acting I do, and you look as beautiful as you do, we’ll be the hottest couple out there.”

 

Yerin laughed at SinB’s cockiness and walked closer to her, getting close enough that SinB retreated a step or two each time until she was pressed between a wall and Yerin.

 

“You know what was really hot?” Yerin murmured. She slipped her hands inside SinB’s jacket and caressed the soft curves underneath. “You dancing up there in that black shirt and leather jacket.”

 

SinB titled her head back to meet Yerin’s eyes, her own eyes alight with lust and anticipation. “I guess leather works wonders on both of us,” SinB said, voice low and gravelly in a way that made Yerin’s knees wobble as SinB’s hands slid over her . Right, she was wearing leather too.

 

Done with just flirting, Yerin kissed SinB hard, pushing her into the wall roughly. She cupped her face and ran a hand over her side in apology, but SinB didn’t seem to care as she ran her fingers through Yerin’s hair, carelessly pulling on the strands. Yerin moaned into the kiss, running her hands under SinB’s shirt. She gasped when SinB suddenly spun them around, now pressing Yerin into the wall.

 

SinB pulled away from Yerin. A whine escaped Yerin but was quickly turned into another moan as SinB trailed kisses down her jaw and neck. Yerin tugged her back to her lips, returning SinB’s earlier action and squeezing her . SinB chuckled into their kiss, and Yerin wanted to drown in that sound.

 

Yerin started to ease SinB’s blazer off her when Sowon’s voice suddenly echoed through the hallway like a cold shower with a “Yah! Get a room!”

 

SinB pulled away, and if looks could kill, Yerin had no doubts that Sowon would be dead. “She really is a mood killer,” SinB grumbled under her breath, making Yerin laugh. She had to admit that Sowon really did have an uncanny knack for interrupting them.

 

Yerin set about fixing her hair, messed up from SinB’s fingers and adjusting her skirt. Meanwhile, SinB stood next to her, basically unscathed after she righted her blazer. Yerin looked at her with envy as she continued to brush out her hair.

 

“We can’t leave you alone for five minutes,” Sowon scolded as she approached them. She flicked SinB on the forehead, making the younger girl smack her in the shoulder. This didn’t deter Sowon from also flicking Yerin, who accepted the punishment without protest. “It’s time for you two to get your hormones under control,” Sowon said. “We have a problem.”


A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter! SinB's "Be Mine" dance was an actual performance she did that can be found on YouTube. For the outfits in this chapter, this is what inspired SinB and Yerin's, and these are the rest of the girls'. Just a few more chapters and we'll be wrapping up this story!