Crush (Junhoe)

For The Love Of Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone knew about Donghyuk’s crush on you. That’s what made it hard hanging out with the guys. You didn’t feel the same way and thought you made that clear.

Everyone knew about your crush on Junhoe, except for Donghyuk. That’s what made it awkward hanging out with the guys. Junhoe felt the same way and made that very clear.

The downfall of Junhoe was that he put Donghyuk’s feelings before his and didn’t make any advances on you. You respected that, but this game of “let’s not hurt anyone” was hurting you. Being around them was torturous. You had to restrain yourself from your own feelings. All because of a stupid bro code.

When Hanbin invited you to hang out at their dorms, you said yes like always and prepared yourself for the annoyance of your heart trying to control you. Of course, when you showed up, they were huddled around the TV playing video games. An open spot was right next to Junhoe, and you seized the opportunity. Donghyuk was too distracted playing their weird fighting game and yelling at Bobby for cheating.

Junhoe’s arm rested on the back of the couch, not touching you because that would be ‘too much.’ Today you wanted to break their bro code. You cuddled up to Junhoe’s side, and he gave you a worried look. Ignoring it, you watched the TV screen and slowly laid your hand on his thigh.

“Why are you doing this to me?” He whispered in your ear.

“Because I’m tired of acting like I don’t like you.” You answered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter