Not A Fan (Jin)

For The Love Of Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You stood in the dorm kitchen emptying a bag of chips into a bowl. Jin wandered up behind you, and his arms wrapped around your waist with his chin resting on your shoulder. It was a movie night with the guys while they had time off. You were close friends with Jimin before they debuted and he was the one who introduced you to your current boyfriend Jin.

His breath tickled your neck making you jerk away. He didn’t let you go though.

“Do you know how hard I’m trying not to kiss you right now?” He spoke softly.

“Why?” You laughed. There was no reason he couldn’t.

“You’re wearing an EXO sweatshirt.” He whispered as if the name of the boy group would disturb all the peace in the building. “Take it off.”

“I don’t think that’s a good idea.” You wiggled out of his arms and faced him.

“You heard me. Take. It. Off.” His voice was deeper than usual.

With a smirk, you lifted the hoodie over your head, revealing only your bra. “Kiss me.” You whispered inches from his lips.

He wasn’t hesitant to close the gap. As he pressed you against the counter, you heard the embarrassed yelp of the poor maknae accidentally walking in.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter