Someday (Jungwoo)

For The Love Of Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eyes locked on the coffee table, you’re zoned out, immersed in your own thoughts. This was the second time Jungwoo has snuck you into their dorm within the past few days. s, of course, know about you, but his company and fans… it’s best that they are left in the dark. 

Sure there have been times when a manager unexpectedly stopped by and you had to hide in a closet or under a bed. The two of you handled those kinds of situations pretty well, but this whole relationship of sneaking around bothers you. It’s not what you want, and you can tell he doesn’t like it either.

“Y/N?” Jungwoo shakes your leg.

You hum, your eyes coming back into focus on him.

“Are you okay? You’ve been really quiet today.” He asks, uneasiness hinting at his voice.

“Do you think we’ll ever… be a couple-couple?” You unload your daunting question that has been the elephant in the room.

He laughs gently, “We’ll be the cutest couple in existence, someday.” He takes your hand and squeezes it reassuringly. “I promise.”

You trust in his innocent smile and lightly kiss the back of his hand.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter