Problems (Zico)

For The Love Of Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The night wasn’t supposed to end up like this with you fighting with Jiho. He wasn’t doing anything to purposely get on your nerves but the little things started to pile on, and you snapped. You had been stressed a lot lately and didn’t want him to know so he wouldn’t worry about you.

“What is going on? Why are you even acting like this?” He yelled.

“Just forget it, Jiho. I’m going to bed.” You snapped and turned to head upstairs, but his hand grabbed your arm before you could leave.

“Please. Just let me in, Y/N.” He stared into your eyes trying to find something as to what was bothering you, “Why can’t you be open with me? Don’t you ever get lonely?”

“It’s nothing. Please don’t worry about it.” You heard your voice crack and mentally kicked yourself.

“Babe, if you need to cry, do it. You know it’s okay to show emotion, right?” His eyes were filled with concern, “I will listen to all your problems and hold you until you feel better.”

You went silent for a moment thinking about his words. “You’re really too good to me.” A tear broke free, and he pulled you into his embrace.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter