Choreo (Wonho)

For The Love Of Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your head nodded along with the beat as you concentrated on the guys dancing. Monsta X’s manager invited you to their practice to help with the new choreography, even if not all the members were fond of you.

“Stop! Wonho, your footing is wrong.” You pointed at the male who rolled his eyes, “Start again.” You clicked the remote at the stereo. 

It took them two more tries for all of them to get it right. You dismissed them for a five minute break and walked out into the hallway to find signal to text your friend back. Leaned against the cool wall, you pecked away at your screen, not hearing the practice door open behind you.

“Y/N.” A firm voice called for you, and you turned to find Wonho staring at your with an unreadable expression.

“What?” You gave him an annoyed look.

“We’re waiting on you…”

“Are your legs broken to not practice on your own? Oh, wait, you act like they already are.”

“I think you just pick on me because you like me.” He smirked.

“You’re funny. You keep thinking that and see where that leads you.” You tried to push past him, but he caught your wrist and pulled you back in front of him.

“Who sprays perfume on themselves before a dance practice, hm?”

“Is it so wrong to smell nice in a room full of sweaty boys? Even if it was to impress a guy, who said it was you?”

“You’re about as subtle as a grenade.” He had you pressed against the wall with his hands on either side of y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter