Just Friends (Hongbin)

For The Love Of Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You can’t break your eyes away from him. You haven’t seen him since that night last weekend. The memories of it make your heart pound.

He was so gentle. Hands soft with a firm grip on your hips. Lips leaving behind a burning trail down your neck. Your name grunted between heavy breaths.

“Go over there to Hongbin before I make a scene.” Your friend interrupts your thoughts. You’re brought down to reality at the kickback.

“I came here with you. I don’t want to just leave you.” You argue, hearing a loud static sound from the living room.

“Jaehwan is starting drunk karaoke. I think I’ll be fine.” She assures before grabbing her drink and heading the other way.

You take a deep breath and start towards Hongbin. When he notices you, a smile stretches across his face. Exchanging shy greetings, Hakyeon teases you.

“Cute little lovebirds.”

“Seriously? We’re just friends.” Hongbin looks into his cup with red cheeks.

You can’t help the confused glare you shoot him, and Hakyeon’s eyes widen.

“I think I’ll leave.” Hakyeon quickly bows out of the kitchen.

Once you’re alone, you try to remain calm. “We’re not just friends, and you ing know it.”

Hongbin doesn’t respond and continues to avoid eye contact.

“What was last weekend? Huh? We haven’t even talked about it! You can’t keep pretending it didn’t happen, because guess what. It did!” Your voice has a bite to it.

The silence in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter