Tutoring (Jungkook)

For The Love Of Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I cringe at this drabble. I'm sorry if you read it.

Usually, Jungkook would walk you home after school, but he had texted during your last class that he had to stay for literature tutoring. It would be weird to not see your boyfriend today, so you decided to tell him goodbye in person before you left. As you passed room after room, you heard his familiar giggle in one of them… It wasn’t a literature classroom. You quickly backtracked and peered through the open door. Jungkook next to a girl from the grade above you. He had his elbow propped up on the desk, head in hand, giggling with her. You watched curiously before she leaned in to place a kiss on your boyfriend’s lips. Rage washed over you. 

“Tutoring my .” You boomed, making the two of them jump.

“It’s not what it looks like…” Jungkook was quick to get up.

“You lied to me.” You snapped and turned to run down the hall. Finding a vacant classroom, you slammed the door behind you and locked it. He knocked several times calling out your name.

“Just go away.” Your voice cracked.

“Y/N… Please. Just let me in.”

“Just go back to tutoring.”

“I swear I had no idea she was going to do that.” He pleaded.

“That’s usually how kisses work.” You quipped, tears streaming down your cheeks.

“Please, Y/N. You know how nervous I was around you before I opened up. Because I liked you so much…” Jungkook sighed, looking for the right words, “I couldn’t eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter