Break (N)

For The Love Of Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The past few weeks have been rough. Hakyeon’s been distant lately, and you couldn’t figure out why. You knew he had promoting to do, but even your texts barely got responses. Why would he not want to talk to you? Was he losing interest? Did he find someone else?

You had checked with Hongbin that they didn’t have anything scheduled for the day, so you texted Hakyeon to come over.

Why?

He really needed a reason to see his girlfriend?

I think we need to talk

He didn’t respond which made you wonder if he was just ignoring you. You sighed, feeling like giving up. Maybe you should end it… Then there was a knock at your door.

“What’s wrong?” Hakyeon asked when you opened the door.

“Everything.” You opened the door to let him in, “Are you okay… with us?”

“Yeah, why would you ask that?”

“You’ve been kinda distant, and I thou-”

“Are you serious, Y/N?” He interrupted, “You knew we had promotions to do. I’m sorry I can’t be here 24/7.”

“Even when you’re not here, which is 90% of the time, you barely speak to me!” You snapped.

“I’m not dealing with this on my day off.” He headed to the door.

“Please, don’t leave.” You begged, feeling tears roll down your cheeks. His hand froze on the doorknob. “Is it so wrong to want to know you’re okay, if you’ve been eating well, or sleeping enough?” You sniffled.

He turned to look at you. His eyes held hurt and apologies.

“I just w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter