Not Again (J Hope)

For The Love Of Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He looks so handsome when he smiles. His eyes scrunch up and his cute little nose wrinkles. You watch from across the room as Hoseok talks with his frat friends. The man you’ve completely fallen for has a history, and it’s not a good one. Your friends warn you all the time that he’s playing you, but you just can’t get yourself to believe it. He’s so different when it’s only the two of you. Maybe that’s why they worry.

You swallow your nervousness as you make your way to him to tap his shoulder.

“Hey.” Hoseok’s smile widens, and your heart beats faster.

“Can you come with me to your room?” You ask quietly, but his group of friend burst with whooping. It’s really not what they think.

He follows you upstairs and shuts the door behind him. He can tell there’s something wrong, so he sits with a decent amount of space between you on the bed. 

“Before I do this, I need you to know that I have always loved you,” You start, “But I need time to think about things. It would be best if we stopped seeing each other.”

“Why all of the sudden?” He reaches out to grab your hand but hesitates.

“Everyone keeps telling me you’re the bad guy.”

“Y/N, you know I wouldn’t do anything to hurt you. How many times do you want me to prove myself? I’m tired of these breaks.”

“This… This is the last time.” You avoid his sad eyes, only wishing to see them bright and happy.

“I am not losing you again!” He raises his voice, pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter