Busy (Rap Monster)

For The Love Of Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The boys had been attached to the tv all day leaving you to just sit and watch. Your boyfriend had been gone a lot recently due to his schedules, and now that you had time to spend together, he’d rather play some new video game.

“Namjoonie.” You quietly whined in his ear and shook his leg.

“I’m very busy right now and you’re distracting me.” He replied without looking at you.

With a huff, you climbed out of the mess of boys on the ground receiving groans as you stepped in their way. You headed straight for Namjoon’s room and locked the door. You rummaged through his closet to find something more comfortable to wear. As you slipped out of your blouse, you heard the doorknob jiggle and a knock on the door.

“Y/N… Please. Just let me in.” Namjoon sounded defeated.

“No.” You answered and threw on a t-shirt.

“Baaaaabe.” He whined and turned the knob again.

Finally giving in, you cracked the door to glare at him. He easily pushed it all the way open despite your struggle to keep it closed.

“Wait… is that my shirt?!” He tried to suppress his smile. You hummed in response with a smirk, slowly tugging him closer by the belt loops of his jeans.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter