The awaited time

How we met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upon arriving in Gangnam, Byul got off the car first to look for the coffee shop while Hwasa looks for a parking space. Both decided to meet infront of the station and decide which shop to go in since there are two coffee shops in the area, adjacent to each other in front of the station, finding the right one was a challenge.

Nearing the appointed time, Byul decided to strode towards one of the coffee shop which she picked using the game "Meenie meenie miney mo" and sat in the corner, completely forgetting Hwasa's existence, 'not wanting to be late' occupied her entire thought.

Nervousness then crept in and made her shiver for a second at the thought of finally meeting Solar.

Hwasa, on the other hand, flabbergasted at her friends’ behaviour sighed and stomped her feet while inwardly cussing her friend.

“My goodness Byul, you just couldn’t wait to meet up with your princess and coldly abandoned your childhood friend..your bestfriend?”.

Having no option, Hwasa decided to look for Byul, being a concerned good friend that she is despite being abandoned by the latter.

Finally finding her friend, she was ready to spit fire but the anger she was feeling soon dissipated and replaced by amusement instead. Sitting beside the latter who was in her own world trying to construct her greetings, she silently chuckled, not wanting to get attention from other customers who were enjoying their coffee.

Byul was practicing her speech and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter