Dilemma

How we met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously

"No pls. I'm that anon!", I instantly said in just seconds to prevent her from leaving...my god, this is such a huge disaster!...First I tell her that her head is big..then I confess I'm that anon that's been messaging her...How much more am I going to embarrass myself. 

"Which anon? The bad anon or the good anon?"

"The good anon ofc." 

"Do enlighten me."

"The...u know.. haha, must u know? Haha", I facepalmed so hard...this is embarassing....

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Byul's POV

"Yes. But it's okay too if you're not willing to tell me. It wouldn't kill me"

2 hours have passed since then and its past lunch time already...yet here I am staring at my phone screen, faced with a dilemma of whether or not I should tell her. If I tell her, she will definitely think I'm weird, if I don't tell her, she'll still think I'm weird!

Grr! I growled in frustration, messing my blonde hair. I looked at my phone once more and decided to just be upfront. The last thing I want is her hating me but judging from her last message, I don't think that's the case.

Author's POV

Byul then took her notebook and started creating a branching story graph stating all the possible scenarios in each nodes. She then created a flow chart diagram to depict the possible outcome from the scenarios she created. As if that isn't enough, she decided to create a mini simulation game to run through all the possibilities. 8 hours have passed and its already 9 in the evening and Byul is still engulfed in her work, trying to perfect it, from the graphics side of it to the programming side of it, she wanted it to be perfect. 

Hwasa being a kind and thoughtful friend that she is, got Byul a dinner, knowing how her friend would be too focused on her games. Normally, she would come out and play with her and the gang when it hits 6pm, she'd be the first to be at the Arcade bar they usually would hang out. She got Byul a coke and placed it on her cheeks which made the latter flinch, Byul didn't even notice her friends' loud knocks or that Hwasa's standing next to her. Byul angrily asked, "What the hell Hwasa???" In which Hwasa just rolled her eyes, completely unbothered by the deadly glares Byul is giving her. "What are you doing?" she asked, pointing at the gaming engine, "Uhhm, just a simulation game I've been implementing since 1.", "Release date?" she asked again, "Nope. Not releasing this, just a simulation game to simulate a situation I'm in.", "Oh okay." she nonchalantly said.

Byul's POV

I opened up the box of food and my mouth started watering, its black bean noodles! I looked at where Hwasa was and loudly said, "Thanks! I didn't realise I was hungry" and all I got was a smirk...a knowing smirk. She borrowed one of my laptop and started playing the game I was still working on, she helps me with my beta testing before I release the games. 

After eating, I decided to play the game I created to know what and how should I reply...when my notification went off. A DM..from Solar, I saw snippet of it from my screen and instantly opened it.

"You know what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter