A date, a party and a confused hamster

How we met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week have passed since that night and Byul isn't surely enjoying her time alone. Solar have been so busy and wouldn't tell Byul what it is she's busy with whenever the latter asks her. 

Playing games half heartedly, her ranking went two divisions down but she couldn't care less. If this was the same Byul as before, she would be so infuriated and would be pulling an all nighter just to get her rank back up and to rank higher even. 

She would constantly think of Solar whenever she does something. Another day have passed and everything in her house reminds her of her ball of sunshine. 

She would constantly hear Solar's giggles echoing in her ears, she would constantly see her infront of her but as soon as she reaches for her, she would disappear, she would be constantly thinking of her. 

There was a time when Hwasa came over to play Overwatch with her but as soon as she came in close proximity to Byul, she was pulled in closer by the waist and was almost kissed in her lips, luckily, she was agile enough to swiftly slap the latter back to her senses. Hwasa was never seen in Byul's house after that event....or at least, not until her Solar hallucination is gone.

Another day have passed and still nothing from Solar, she sent her multiple messages on both her social media account and her mobile but nothing. 

On the 3rd day, she received a phone call...from Solar, asking her to meet up. A date. Byul excitingly got ready, wearing her white muscle tees, red flannel, black ripped jeans and a white Jordan flights. 

~🌜☀~❤~

Arriving at the venue, a VIP restaurant, she was welcomed and lead to their table. She was not expecting the place to be an extravagant place, feeling too underdressed, she could not lift her head.

Solar emerged from amongst the crowd, looking so glorious in her white fitted dress, everyone in the restaurant, male and female alike could not help but glance at her as she walk towards their table.

"Hi stranger. Can i sit down?" Beaming a smile at the other who looks so shy. Looking at where the voice is coming from, she was in daze. Love struck. She could not avert her eyes from the angel standing infront of her, mouth agape, not blinking, her eyes travelled down from her face, down to her chest, to her glorious line, back up again. 

"Byul...?" she said as she clicks her fingers as if it wake up her lover from her trance.

"O-o-oh y-yeah. Si-sit down." stuttering, unable to form any proper words. "So-sorry. Youre just so beautiful, like an angel that has descended from the heaven." 

Solar giggled at that remark, "Then you must be the human temptation that tempted this angel to descend then." completely engrossed in their world, forgetting the waitress who was standing beside them giggling at their conversation. 

After a hearty meal. They walked around Hanyang river, under the moonlight, they were just strolling and giggling, talking about the most random things.

Solar stopped infront of Byul, smiling so warmly, "Byul-ah, I like you alot. I'm not even sure if its love yet since we only just started. But you're definitely an existence I don't think I can live without."

Smirking, she hastily grabbed Solar by the waist and pulled her closer, an inch apart, "Do you?" Inching in closer, Solar closed her eyes, expecting a kiss. Byul had a cheeky idea so she kissed Solar in her forehead instead then flicked her it. 

"Aww!" the dark haired girl exclaimed and tried to hit her lover but the blonde was too quick and started running away. Furious Solar chased Byul as she yell out the latter to stop. 

After the chase, both laid down in the grass, panting, trying to catch their breath. Solar climbed on top of the other, fixing the fringe of the girl beneath her,"Byul-ah, you're perfect the way you are." 

"I'm only perfect bec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter