Solar

How we met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul's POV 

I got into the restaurant, looked around and I gotta admit, the restaurant is popular, judging by how packed the place is all the time..or whenever I come here. Quite a variation of people of all classes, this I know since I've been a regular at the restaurant. 

The waiter came up to me and asked how many are there thats going to dine in, I said one. So she lead me to a double chaired table by the window, it's a nice view since the one i got is close to an art gallery where they had glass windows on the first floor.

I ordered Ramyun, I really love their food plus the customer service is A+. I enjoyed my food and then got up and walked towards the exit...only to be stopped by the waiter, "Ma'am, you haven't paid yet." I inwardly cursed and apologised, "Ah! I'm really sorry! I don't mean to!" the waitress smiled so meekly as I hand her the money "I really wasn't trying to run away. I just forgot." And she smiled again. I gave her more than I should but after giving her the money, I just dashed outside due to embarrassment. 

My day isn't going according to my plan...i sighed as I was opening the door to my apartment. I flopped on my sofa, and fished out my phone. I then remembered Solar again and smiled at the thought.

We started to casually chat, not just the usual hi and how are you but we started getting to know each other. I've learned that she's a chef in Korea, though she wouldn't disclose her address, I mean who would...even I wouldn't do that.

No matter how close we got, there are still some barriers she'd always put up. I've grown to like her even more each day.

There's  a project that I've been offered with and the deadline is in 30days. It's a big project which costs a fortune so I needed to get shizz together. I told Solar that I'd be busy and wouldn't be able to send a message as much as I used and she just cheered me on. 

As I started the project, it was such a headache, I had to do the story, the designs, the plan and everything else. I have a team I work with but I'm really meticulous and would rather lay out the plans and everything else before giving out the work to my team. 

4 days in and I wanted to pull all my hair out. Hwasa has been helping me as part of the team but it just isn't good enough. The dots...I can't connect them. I can't bridge the logic of the game and the theme of the game. We haven't had much sleep and I can tell...Hwasa is also losing it. 

7 days with little to no sleep at all, Hwasa suggested we go out for a breather in which I complied. It felt like I was going to pass out and I know for sure that if we do clo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter