3 days of surprises

How we met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul pretended as if she didn't hear anything that night. She probably misheard it. Shaking her head fervently to shake off any negative thoughts in her mind.

Day 1

She looked at her phone and saw it was still early in the morning. Scrolling through her phone gallery, smiling like an idiot at the pictures she took with Solar. "My baby girl..." she said as she rolled over. 

She stood up instantly, quickly got ready and out she is. "Its still 4am....would any shops be open at this time..?" she said as she drove off. There were a couple of shops open but not the best ones.

She bought petals, bouquet of flowers, 2 teddy bears, a washable red paint and an A4 paper bundle. It was nearly 8am when she finished setting it up. Feeling so excited and giddy, she quickly went back to her house and got her drone to record Solar's reaction. 

Controlling the drone a bit further away but not too far, just the exact distance where it wouldn't be noticed but close enough to get a perfect angle to capture each moment. It's 8:30, the exact time that Solar leaves the house since the restaurant opens at 9am. "She's coming she's coming!" she giddily said as she control the drone. 

As soon as Solar got out, a bouquet of mixed flowers were hanging right outside her door with a letter, 'To the thief who stole my heart.' she beamed a shy smile, a tinge of pinkness crept up her cheeks as she took the flower in her arms. 

Walking down the hallway, there were arrows drawn on the floor, every 5 steps she'd make, there would be short messages written on the floor following the arrows. The message goes in order: 

You might not be able to go home tonight.

Because I'm keeping you in my mind.

Are you getting taller? 

Because before you were just in my heart, now you're in my mind.

Did you go out last night?

Because you weren't in my dream.

Did I ever tell you you're my paint? 

Because you painted my life. 

You're like a dictionary.

You gave meaning to my life.

Your like an alarm clock...

You woke up my sleeping heart.

Even if you were a cactus. I'm willing to get hurt just to hug you. 

If you were to get married, Where do you want it to be?

Because I'd like mine to be beside you.

Are you a Korean Drama? 

Because I love watching you.

I wish you were a perfume..

Because id wear you every day.

Your like a table of contents.

You're the subject in every page of my life.

Solar was smiling as she was reading the messages written on the floor, inside the elevator there's a single rose plastered on the wall with a note saying. 'Youre so cute when you smile.' 

There would be messages on the floor all the way to the restaurant. As she arrived, there's 2 teddy bear hanging by the door, holding a heart and another letter. 'Now you gotta help me clean this mess.' Solar chuckled so cutely. "This greaseball..." She said as she opened the door.

Byul captured every single moment in her dron

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter