The start of everything

How we met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It all started in Twitter, an app Moonbyul started to use recently to get an update on her favourite idol group, Mamamoo. She has never invested time into anything such as following groups as she thinks they are just a waste of time and she'd rather be either playing games or developing games.

Nothing could pique her interest but games. Anything else to her is irrelevant. One day, as she was scrolling down her twitter, she saw a post about Mamamoo getting their 1st win, per usual, half of the tweet were bashing Mamamoo. The fandom was fending off the haters, and yet there was one poster who was not defending Mamamoo, this person was rather calm in her replies, logical and full of confidence in her knowledge. 

"Interesting..." is all she can say. It's a word she would never use unless it equates to its definition. Sparking her interest, she decided to follow the poster, her id name is "Solar". Her arguments are well constructed and delivered, something Moonbyul has yet to see in Twitter. 

Digging deeper, she tapped Solars' profile and scrolled down to her tweets, she didn't want to just randomly DM her as the other might get weirded out. Halfway through it, she cannot contain her urge to communicate with Solar any longer and decided to drop her a message in her cc. 

"Hi, you are a very interesting person. I have never been this curious towards anyone. I want to get to know you better." 

She puts her phone down and laid her head on her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter