Make over?

How we met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After collecting her thoughts, Byul walked towards her mirror and checked herself out, she looks like a mess, running her hand through her locks, she was caught in dilemma wether she should meet up with Solar or not.

Striding back to the couch, leaning her chin on top of the arm rest, she pouted and was in daze while the thought of turning Solar off haunted her. 

Hwasa opened the door to Byul's house, only to be met by a pouting hamster who looks like her world has ended. Being a concerned friend that she is, thought of a brilliant idea! sneak up behind the hamster and scare her.

"BOOO!!!" In which Byul jumped, falling face flat on the floor.

"YA!!!! AHN HYEJIN!!" Byul exclaimed as she whimpered in pain, knitting her brows as she gave Hwasa a glare and the latter could swear, if looks can kill, she would be dead by now. 

After the chasing session where Hwasa is the prey of an angry hamster, both flopped on the couch panting heavily.

"Sorry unnie. Can't help it. Is the project getting into you?" says the black haired girl as she stare into nothing. 

"No...but I think i might have bumped into Solar earlier." says the blonde nonchalantly, catching the other girls' attention. 

"And she wants to meet up since we kind of switched phone..." she continued as she fidgets the hem of her shirt.

"And..?" Hwasa asked with a questioning look, sitting straight and facing Byul.

"And i look like crap....I dont have the confidence to face her." 

"Cut the crap and stop making excuses...seriously unnie." 

Byul motioning her appearance, she felt dejected. As much as she wants to meet up with Solar, she simply does not want to disappoint the girl. 

Hwasa then grabbed Byul's wrist forcefully.

"Yah Ahh Hyejin! Where are you taking me?" Byul exclaimed as she was getting dragged by Hwasa towards her car. 

"Pep you up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter