Coincidence & Confession

How we met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both visibly gulped.

“Oh uhmm, hi” the dark haired girl smiled, nudging her hand as if signalling for the other to take what is being handed onto her.

“Oh..ye-y-eah..hi..” stuttering and voice barely audible, still mouth agape at the revelation. "You're....joking right? its..you all along?" Byul inwardly said. "You were so..close to me all this time?" she added.

"What...a small world..." says the short haired girl as she gulped a lump from  but the two were not able to hear it. Hwasa sat down in the table close to where the two are. "Heol! I better tell Wheein!" says the latter as she fish out her phone and sent a quick message to Wheein.

The blonde haired girl still in shock is still in daze, staring at the girl seated adjacent to her. 

"So uhm...I know I'm pretty but you really don't need to stare at me like that." says the dark haired girl as she chuckle her awkwardness away. Still trying to hand the phone to its owner. "I hope I don't have anything on my face!! Gosh it'll be so embarassing if I had!" the latter inwardly said.

"Oh so-so-sorry.!" Byul exclaimed as she takes the phone from the dark haired girls' hand. "You make me speechless..."

After placing the phone in her pocket, she went back to staring at the girl which made the other blush.

"Did you bring my phone?" the other asked as she hands out her palm to receive her phone. 

"O-ofcourse!" Byul tried to fish out the phone from her other pocket where she last placed the phone. Handing out the phone to the girls' hand while staring at her. 

"You know. You could melt someone with your stare and I clearly didn't come here to get melted." the other chuckled again as she blushed harder. "My gosh! Why is she staring so intensely at me like that!" she inwardly asked herself.

"Ah sorry!" she replied as she looks away while scratching her nose. "So uh, do you want...something to drink?" she continued.

"I'm fine. I had a drink earlier. I'm not really a coffee fan." she gulped again as she caught the other staring at her again. "She's...so bad at being subtle....cute" she added but barely audible for the other to hear.

"So chef...how's the restaurant going?" Byul asked the dark haired. 

"It's alright. Oh and by way, you can just call me Solar." she smiled so warmly as she decided to stare at Byul which made her blush. "Hah!  You think I can't stare too huh?" 

"B-byul, Moon Byul Yi" as Byul extended her hand for a handshake in which the other took and they shook hands. 

"I see you alot in the restaura-" beep beep. Her phone rang and signalled Byul that she needs to take the call. The latter just nodded in response. 

Solar came back to her seat, picking up her bag and told Byul she has to leave. 

After she left, Hwasa strode towards Byul's table and smacked her back to reality. "Is she...the girl you've been talking to?" she inquired. 

"Y-yes...if she's the phone owner." still in daze, unable to blink at the event that just unfolded. 

"So...she's Wheein's bestfriend. What a small world...." she replied as she gulped a lump yet again. 

"Did you tell her that yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter