Caught red handed

How we met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hwasa barged in the room as Byul and Solar was in each others loving arms, sweet whispers of compliments and pepper kisses. With a loud bang coming from the door, they were both startled causing both to part.

Mouth agape, she motioned her hand from Byul to Solar, then Solar to Byul in which the two can only give a shy nod. The latter pulled Solar by grabbing her by the waist which caused her to shriek. 

Witnessing this, Hwasa could only facepalm and turn around, "Unnie...I'm here. Please refrain yourself", shaking her head in disapproval. Shortly after, Wheein arrived, grabbing Hwasa by her hand, pulling her away as she mouthed "Sorry" to the two, closing the door behind them. The latter was confused at her girlfriends' action, "Wheein-ah, why are you in such a rush?" 

Wheein shot Hwasa a deathly glare and said, "You just ruined a perfect romantic movie!"

The latter could only tilt her head and ask inwardly, "romantic movie..?" 

Opening the door to the control room, Hwasa could not believe her eyes..."Wheein-ah...what in the world..is this?" Rooted in her position, hand in , she was in disbelief of what her girlfriend has been doing; she was watching Byul and Solar all this time through the CCTV installed in the staff room, capturing a perfect angle of the two.

"Shut up and just watch, good thing I installed the ones where you can hear the audio too. I'm so smart" Hwasa could only shake her head. "Please tell me you're not recording this...."

"Oh darn right I am. This moment is so precious!" at that, Hwasa turned around as quick as possible and she's gone in seconds.

Without knowing her lover had already left, she asked her what she wanted to eat for dinner. Only to be met by an empty room in which she pouted and continued on with her voyage. Not missing any moment from the two love birds in the staff room.

 

▪▪🌜☀▪▪🌜☀▪▪🌜☀▪▪🌜☀▪▪

 

Solar ended up in Byul's house since its alot nearer than her apartment. It's a 2 floor house with 4 bedrooms, a massive living room and a spacious kitchen. The furnitures were all modern, the appliances looks new or maybe just well kept, everything is organized. 

Solar was so amazed at how neat everything is, categorized by their category and no spec of dust can be found. Scanning the house, she was startled when Byul suddenly emerged in her field of view, causing her stumble back again but was caught by the latter.

"You really like my arms around your waist huh?" smirking as if she won something but earned a smack in her chest in return. Catching Solar's wrist with her other hand, she pulled her closer and pecked her lips and then pulled her back up. 

The latter was embarassed, lowering her head in hopes for the other to not see the redness in her cheeks. However, the Byul lifted her head by the chin as she caress her cheeks with her thumb and said, "Babe....youre really pretty" Solar just rolled her eyes as a response. 

Byul then walked towards one of the rooms and Solar continued on to scan the place

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter