Confession letters

How we met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

☆ 

Another day have passed and still nothing from Solar or Wheein. She has never seen her bestfriend either. It's been 3 days since then and to Byul, it only felt like yesterday that they were just in each others arms.

Another letter came through her mail....from Solar.

"Byul-ah,

I'll back...and when I do...Ill tell you everything. I miss your loving gaze, Your voice, your touch, your everything. 

Confession #2 

Did i ever tell you that your smile brightens up my day? Without a word you came into my life and without a word, You became my world. I still can't believe it all, it seems like a dream. 

I love hearing your voice, it's like a vitamin that keeps me going. 

I love you....Byul-ah"

"Hi Byul-ah, 

Here's my 3rd confession.

Confession #3

I like you so much that its driving me crazy. Just thinking about you makes me feel happy. This feeling, only you can make me feel this way. If only its possible, id like to feel this way until I die. Without knowing, id start laughing. I like you. I like everything about you.

I love you."

Tears yet again began to fall in her eyes, "Then why don't you stay next to me....you idiot." tilting her head upwards to prevent more tears from escaping. Everyday, she would receive a mail through her mailbox which she anticipates everyday. 

"Confession #4

Byul-ah, the more the time passes, the more I mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter