Anon

How we met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul's POV

While eating my dinner, I got a notification! I was so happy after seeing it was Solar. 

"Thanks" 

I guess that was my cue. After dropping her messages on her cc, I decided to stop after that. 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

It's been 4 days after that and I haven't been dropping her any messages on her cc. I went back to my original routine; play games in the morning, play games after lunch, hang out with my friends at night, go home at 9 and then start developing some mini games and then lurk around Twitter for some updates about Mamamoo, nothing unusual.

Next day I wake up I see a spam on my TL about an incident where the rapper of Mamamoo is involved. I scrolled down, in hopes to see what was the incident is about but to my dismay, it was nowhere to be found, I asked but all they could tell me was that "Sorry, can't tell. Ask a mutual" 

I was devastated..because I'm not actually close to any of my mutuals, I've never messaged any of them...

A few moments later, I received a DM (direct message) from guess who??? SOLAR! I got excited and immediately opened it. "Hi, it's about MB where she called a girl out and some people thought it was offensive but really, they were just joking around. You know how Moomoo's are with Mamamoo." 

So I replied, "Called a girl out? Like flirt?"

 "No. She called the girl chubby cheeks but its a joke." 

"What..really?" 

"Yes. I hope you won't say this in publi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter