Do you have feelings for me too?

KPOP Star

-- Sungmin's POV--

 

I can't believe I finally got to confess to her ... I know this maybe strange for her. In fact , she's probably still not believing this is happening up until now ... This confession is even harder for me at this situation ... I'm still upset that she walked out of my 'supposed-to-be-confession-performance' because of that guy who keeps calling her. I'm really mad about that. 

 

 

 

 

Sungmin: You're the girl I was gonna confess to! But what's the point of all the preparations , of all the effort I exerted on this performance just to get to confess to you if you're just gonna end up leaving me anyways?!

Me: I still don't get it ... You're in love with me?

Sungmin: I am! Isn't that clear enough for you? Are you that slow when it comes to this?

Me: Yah! You're too much! How should I know? Ever since we were kids , i've always been like a sister to you! How should I know you're inlove with me when I see you as a brother who treats me like a sister? But more importantly , since when?

Sungmin: Since when what?

Me: Since when did you realize you have feelings for me????!!!!

Sungmin: After I talked with your father the last time.

Me: He made you do this?

Sungmin: No. He didn't. I did this for myself and not because someone asked me to do it. But now I kinda regret telling you.

Me: I'm sorry about that.

Sungmin: I regret telling you knowing it'll ruin our friendship somehow , I know it'll change our friendship .... but I just wanna know , do you have feelings for me too?

Me: Sorry. I can't answer that. I regret hearing all these too. You're right. Our friendship might change ...

Sungmin: I don't regret having feelings for you. I'm still gonna wait for you to answer my question no matter how long it takes. I'm just upset that you care more about that guy who you don't even know than me , who you've know ever since ...

Me: Oppa ...

Sungmin: Who really is that guy? Give me his number. I'll track him and tell him off.

Me: You don't have to do that ...

Sungmin: Why? Do you actually like talking to this guy? So what? You like strangers better than people you actually know?

Me: Mwo? You're too much! That's not true!

Sungmin: Isn't it true?!

 

 

 

 

 

Before she could say anything , our teacher came and me to go with him. I didn't wanna go and leave now because I know that I hurt                           's feelings with all those harsh words I said but I had no choice but to go with him. I didn't wanna leave after I just confessed to her ... But I'm having a hunch on what the guy with our teacher is and what he wants to talk about ....

 

--Your POV--

 

The teacher came with a guy , but I don't know who he is. I've never seen him before ... But he looks like he means business. Luna found me when they finally got to leave. No one is here but us now since everyone left already. I'm so frustrated right now. I have my weird caller and now Sungmin oppa. I have to tell this to her now. I can't hide things anymore. And he was too much. He was really hurtful that time .........

 

 

 

 

 

Me: Luna ... *hugs Luna* I'm so stressed.

Luna: Are you ok? 

Me: No. You have to help me.

Luna: Why? What happened? Did you do something stupid?

Me: Yes!! Ugggh! *pulls away from the hug* I feel so stressed.

Luna: Well? Tell me? What's wrong?

Me: You see ... That guy.

Luna: Guy? Who? Someone you like? You're liking someone secretly?!!

Me: No! It's about the guy who calls me a lot.

Luna: Oh. Why? Did he do something? Don't tell me he's really a stalker!! Did he give you threats like he'll you or what? Huh?!! Let's go tell the police!!

Me: No!! Stop over-reacting and let me finish ... You see. He got my number because ... At the mall.

Luna: You met guys at the mall without me?! Selfish?

Me: Let me finish , ok?!

Luna: Ok. Go ahead.

Me: On that day before the concert ... I went to the mall to buy random things. I decided to write a letter there.

Luna: For?

Me: D-donghae ....

Luna: So .... What does that letter have to do with this?

Me: Well ... this guy who keeps calling me got that letter.

Luna: I don't get it , how did he start stalking you because of a letter?

Me: Ok , he's not stalking me ... But I bumped into him at the mall , I dropped the letter and he got it ... The thing is , it had some of my personal information on it. I wrote my number , address and stuff because I was thinking Donghae might want to call me when he reads it *covers my face*

Luna: What? You really did that?!

Me: Don't even get me started! I know it was being too desperate already!

Luna: More like being obsessed!

Me: *uncovers face* You're too much. I didn't know it'll end to this ... He stopped for a while but you know , I actually missed his calls that time. It's just weird. No one has ever bugged me like how he does. It's so funny yet so frustrating.

Luna: So .. He's the reason you walked out of the theater room?

Me: Yes ..

Luna: Maybe you like him.

Me: I-i don't! Why would I like a stranger?!

Luna: You liked Donghae.

Me: Don't even mention that!

Luna: Well ... Whoever that guy stalking or bugging you is ... I think he li--

Me: Sungmin oppa just confessed to me. He said I was the girl he's supposed to confess to today. He said he loves me.

Luna: No way. Are you serious?! 

Me: That was what I thought of! It seems so impossible.

Luna: Actually , if you look at it in all ways , it's not. You've been together for like , for as long as you lived. I don't think it's impossible.

Me: It just feels so impossible. It's hard to believe. He even got mad at me for leaving. Then he asked me if I like that guy who keeps calling me. The way he asked me , it was really hurtful.

Luna: I'm sure he didn't mean it .... His emotions probably just pushed him to do it. He knows you better.

Me: I know that ... But--

 

 

 

 

 

We were just standing there when we heard a noise of something dropping somewhere. I looked around but I didn't see anyone. Everyone left already , who would still be here? I looked around more and saw a shadow move. I ran to that spot where I saw it but no one was there anymore. Was someone here or ................... oh don't even get me started. 

 

 

 

 

 

Luna:                           , why did you run over here?

Me: I think I saw something here.

Luna: Yah! You know i'm scared of ghosts! You're so mean.

Me: I'm not trying to scare you! Plus , I don't think it's a ghost. Someone was really here!

Luna: Lets get out of here! You just scared me to death!

Me: I think we should ...

Luna: If it was real and not a ghost , I bet it heard everything we talked about.

Me: I'd rather have a ghost sneaking around us than someone alive who can blabber what we talked about to anybody!

Luna: You're so mean! I'm getting even more scared!

Me: Let's just get out of here.

Luna: By the way , who are you going home with?

Me: No one ... I'll just take the bus.

Luna: You're not going to ride with Ming oppa?

Me: Didn't we just talk about him? You think i'd be comfortable in a car with him now?

Luna: I was just saying. So we can ride together.

Me: I'm sure he left by now already. I'll take the bus.

Luna: If you say so ...

Me: Let's get out of here before the ghosts sneaks up on us again! *runs out*

Luna: Y-yah!!! You're such a meanie!!!

 

 

 

 

 

Luna and I ran out of the auditorium. I laughed at how scared she was but everything i'm worrying about just came back in to my mind. Since Luna's place is the other way from school to mine , we had to part ways on our way home. There were still students walking to the bus stop. I was quietly walking by myself. While I was crossing the street to get to the other side where the bus stop is , a car suddenly stopped right to my side , like it almost hit me. Of course , I got scared. I thought I really was gonna get hit. The driver opened the door of the car , Sungmin oppa came out of it. I was so shocked that I didn't realize that the car does look like his car.

 

 

 

 

 

Sungmin: Get in ...

Me: Oppa? 

Sungmin: Yeah. It's me. Now , get in.

Me: I .... I'll just take the bus.

Sungmin: I already said get in! What are you waiting for?

Me: I'm fine with taking the bus. You can go.

Sungmin: I'm not leaving until you get in. I'm not gonna let any bus through unless you get in the car!!

Me: Why are you like this? After you almost nearly hit me , you think you're in authority to tell me what to do?

Sungmin: Please ... Just get in ... We have to talk.

Me: If it's about what you confessed to me a while ago , I need to think first. Let's talk some other time.

Sungmin: Actually , it isn't ... It's about something else ...

Me: Something else? What?

Sungmin: About what the teacher talked about with me ...

 

 

 

 

 

I kinda got curious. He sounds serious. They looked serious when they called him a while ago too. I wanna know what they talked about but isn't it gonna be awkward to be with him in the same car? Well , it's Sungmin oppa. I've known him ever since ... I'm sure he wouldn't try to pull off things. I mean , when he says this is his intention , it's usually really his only intention. Plus , he was causing traffic already so I got in the car. It was so awkward ... I sat at the front seat next to him and yes ... it was really awkward. No words came out from both our mouths .... Until ......

 

 

 

 

Sungmin: Hey ... I'm sorry for almost hitting you. It wasn't my intention but I thought it might be the only way for you to stop and talk to me ... Also , i'm sorry for yelling at you a couple of times. I know it wasn't right.

Me: It's ok ... I kinda got over that already.

Sungmin: I'm sorry for making you feel uncomfortable when I confessed to you. I'm sorry I got mad at you at the auditorium too. My emotions really just burst out at that time. I didn't mean to offend or to hurt your feelings.

Me: I have to admit , that really hurt me. But I don't wanna talk about it. Just tell me what you said you had to tell me.

Sungmin: About that ... The teacher ... The guy with the teacher ...

Me: What about that guy?

Sungmin: They talked to me about something and asked me things too..

Me: Can't you just spill it out?

Sungmin: The guy with the teacher ..... He was actually a talent scout.

Me: Talent scout? What's that?

Sungmin: Someone who looks for aspiring artists , celebrities , idols ... that. He was a talent scout from SM Entertainment. He saw my performance and gave me an offer ...

Me: So , you accepted it?

Sungmin: The offer was really good. You know I wanted this ever since , right?

Me: So , you accepted it? Then , that's great. I'm really happy for you.

Sungmin: But ....... I have to leave for Seoul to train.

Me: What? So , you're gonna leave?

Sungmin: I have to. But it'll just be for a while.

Me: *tears up* I know that we just had an argument but ... I'm really sad that you have to go. I really care about you a lot oppa. Now i'm gonna lose someone who I really care about and it actually hurts.

Sungmin: You know I don't wanna leave right after I confessed but--

Me: You don't have to worry about me oppa. It's your dream. So you should grab the opportunity while it's still there.

Sungmin: We're almost at your house .....                             , I'm gonna leave soon so--

 

 

 

 

 

The phone in my bag was beeping a lot so I took it out. There were tons of missed calls and texts. Of course , it was from Mr. Weird caller. I was in the middle of reading his messages but Sungmin oppa blocked the screen with his one hand while the other was steering the wheel. He asked me if I could read it later so I put my phone back in my bag. We're already infront of my house and it looks like it'll start to rain so I got out quickly and went to our gate when Ming oppa ran out after me and held me back.

 

 

 

 

 

Me: Oppa , it's gonna start to rain. You should get back in the car and go home.

Sungmin: But , before I go , I wanna ask you something first.

Me: What? What is it? Ppali. It's gonna start to rain!

Sungmin: I didn't say this but I have to go to Seoul next week.

Me: What?! Are you serious? That early?

Sungmin: I have to. They want me to start training immediately ... But , before I leave ... I'll ask again ... Do you have feelings for me too? Will you accept my feelings for you?

Me: Oppa ...

Sungmin: I'm gonna leave soon. At least answer me. Please?

 

 

 

 

I was really confused. I don't know what to say ... I don't wanna answer him because I don't have an answer to tell him. At the perfect timing , heavy rain drops started pouring down. It was a great timing. I just pretended I was in panic because of the rain and told him to talk to me some other time. I pushed him and forced him to walk to the entrance of his car before I ran in our house. I don't wanna let him leave empty handed with no answer from me because I know he'll get hurt .... But .... I don't want him to leave with me telling him I don't feel the same way because I know he'll get hurt ...  

 

 

 

============================================================

 

ANYEEEOOOOOOONGGGGGGG! :3

It's me again. Hihihi.

 

After re-typing this chapter , I just realized I love this FF!

I mean , I love writing it for some reason.

I love the next chapters even more so because I wanna read everything else already too ...

I'm gonna try to type the next chapters faster!!!

 

I have nothing else to say ... Or do I? :)) 

Out of all my fics , I think this'll start being the most active one I'll work on soon ...

(since this already has written chapters and I just have to retype it)

 

I'm going to college soon! (As in in less than 2 weeks SOON!)

 

Wish me luck! 

And a LOT and LOT of luck. I'm gonna be needing them. Hihihihihi :">

 

 

Thank you to my wonderful readers and subscribers!

 

 

I love you guys!

Thanks for being ever so patient with me! :)

I will work harder for you even if you don't pay me. Hahaha. lol. :))

 

ANYEEEOOOOOOONGGGGGGG! :3 (Again. Hihihihihi :>)

 

-MsShaiKyu :3