I have to get my letter back.

KPOP Star

--Your POV--

 

I don't know why i'm so sad. Its no reasonable. I'm sad because of Donghae and Yoona but ..... Why? I quickly went out of the concert venue to our can. I didn't even care if Sungmin oppa or Luna was behind me or not. I just wanted to get out of there. This is really unreasonable. They way i'm acting , tears forming in my eyes. So unreasonable. I went in the van and just kept quiet inside until we got infront of our house. Neither Sungmin oppa or Luna dared to talk to me.

 

 

 

 

Sungmin:                      . We're here.

Me: Thanks for driving me home.

Luna: Are you ok?

Me: Of course. W-why would I be sad or anything? The concert was awesome.

Luna: *hugs me and taps my back* Its ok. Even I felt weird about it. Lets find someone else to like , ok?

Me: *pulls her away* Don't be silly! I'm ok! Why would that upset me? Don't be silly Luna. I promised my parents that I wouldn't take this seriously anyways. I have to go now. Goodnight.

 

 

 

 

 

I went out of the van and walked away. My tears started to burst out. I didn't wanna take this seriously but why did I? Now I keep crying like a crazy person because of an unreasonable happening. I was gonna press the doorbell of our house already when someone pulled me back and hugged me. I looked up and it was Sungmin oppa. He didn't even say a single word. My tears just flew down like crazy after that. I pulled him away. Its not right to cry about him. He doesn't even know I exist so why would I cry about him being with someone else? We know nothing about each other. He doesn't even know me! So why am I crying over a guy who has no idea that I exist?! I'm getting more stupid everyday.

 

 

The next day , I had to go to school. I know Luna will act all crazy at me again but I had no choice. Its either I go or she'll come here. When I arrived at school and got to our home room , I was so surprised. Luna's here before me! This is the first time ever! I'm not sure if i'm dreaming or this is real.

 

 

 

 

 

Luna: Its about time you got here! Are you ok?

Me: Of course i'm fine.

Luna: You didn't even answer my calls last night.

Me: I'm sorry. I had no idea my phone was ringing. I haven't even checked it until now.

Luna: I know you're upset but--

Me: Upset? Why would I be upset? I had a good time. There's nothing to be upset about.

Luna: Aish. I'm your best friend for a reason. You don't have to hide anything from me. Its ok. I perfectly understand. Now , I was online last night and I found out something about Donghae.

Me: I don't wanna hear it.

Luna: I think you should. I was online at forum sites last night. Some of them are saying that maybe they're just making it look like something is up to get some press attention for their movie.

Me: You know , I don't care about it anymore.

Luna: What? Do you really give up that fast?

Me: You know , i'm not giving up because nothing was going on in the first place. Sungmin oppa is right too , Donghae and I are two different people. If something really is going on with Donghae and Yoona then its their life and it doesn't involve me. He's better with Yoona anyways , they're both top idols so I guess they make a perfect match.

Luna: Thats not how you match people.

Me: Whatever. Look at Yoona , she's pretty , she's famous. every guy wants her. Compared to her , i'm nothing.

Luna: Nothing? Lots of guys in this school likes you.

Me: You're lying. Besides Choi Siwon , no one else likes me.

Sungmin: You're right at the fact that you and Donghae are from two different worlds but you don't have to compare youself to Yoona. Believe it or not , not every guy wants her.

 

 

 

 

He just came out of nowhere and said those words. I'm more scared of what he'll say than what Luna will say.

 

 

 

 

Me: You're here early.

Sungmin: I'm always here early. I'm just shocked Luna got here before me. Anyways , i found this. It must be for you.

 


      

 

 

tumblr_lox7fowNgn1qaxfv2o1_500.jpg

 

I didn't realize that he had this big bouquet of flowers with him. He gave it to me. They're so pretty but who's it from?

 

 

 

 

Me: Where did you find this? And how did you know it was for me?

Sungmin: Uhh. There's a note that said it was for you.

Me: But , who's it from? Do you think it was from Siwon?

Sungmin: Uhhh ......

Luna: I'm still not finished yet.

Me: Don't continue talking if its about that , I wanna be alone.

Sungmin: Did you eat breakfast already?

Me: No. I'm not really hungry.

Sungmin: Come on. Lets go to the cafeteria and get you something to eat. Luna , don't tell her things anymore. Lets just eat.

Luna: Aish. Fine. You're happy about this , aren't you? This is what you wanted in the first place anyways.

 

 

 

 

 

They dragged me to the cafeteria for breakfast. Maybe the flowers did come from Siwon. But how did he get those there? I didn't notice anyone passing by. I didn't notice any flowers when I got in too. There was a note in the flowers though. "You don't look good when you're sad". I kinda made me smile. So did the flowers. I wonder who this came from.

 

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

Reading this letter over and over again keeps making me laugh. I just got back in Seoul and i'm so tired but when I read this , it all goes away. I was in the dorm. Hyukjae came into my room and saw me reading that letter.

 

 

 

 

 

Hyuk: Wow. Someone is love strucked.

Hae: Shut up. I'm just reading the letter from that girl.

Hyuk: I know. You read the same thing everyday.

Hae: Well , she's interesting. The way she kept looking at me before , a normal fan would notice. I wonder why she didn't notice it was me.

Hyuk: Stop day dreaming about her. You might fall in love.

Hae: Don't be silly. Maybe I should prank call her now though.

Hyuk: Whatever. Leave me out of it when you do.

Hae: You love these kinds of things.

Hyuk: Not when I have schedules. I'm gonna get ready for my schedule.

Hae: Yeah. Yeah. Whatever. I'll see you later.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I really wanna prank call her. I took my phone and dialed her number. It was ringing .... and ringing .... and ringing .......... Here. She picked up now. I wonder how she'll react when she finds out I have her letter.

 

 

 

 

 

Me: Yoboseyo?

Hae: Yah!

Me: Who is this?

Hae: I'm the guy you made late for his schedule.

Me: Huh? Who? Where did you get my number?

Hae: You still don't remember me? I'm the guy from the mall!

Me: What?! Where did get my number?!

Hae: From a very desperate letter someone left behind the mall.

Me: Mwo?! No way? You have my letter? Give it back to me!!!

Hae: No way. This is so fun to read.

Me: Why do I get the feeling I heard your voice before?

Hae: Duh? We talked before.

Me: No! Not that time. Its like I heard it .... Forget it. Give me back my letter.

Hae: No way. Finders Keepers , Losers Weepers.

Me: What? How old exactly are you? You're talking like a kid and I want my letter back!

Hae: I like your name though. Its cute. You're just a little too bossy.

Me: Bossy? How could you say i'm bossy?!

Hae: Becuse you kept blabbing for me to help you last time.

Me: Thats because you had to do it.

Hae: And you're a Lee Donghae fan?

Me: That was before.

Hae: Why? What happened?

Me: Because i'm over him and ..... Wait , why are you asking me so much questions?

Hae: You're interesting. You don't like him but you went to his concert yesterday.

Me: How did you know I was there?

Hae: Uhh ... A guess?

Me: You're creeping me out. Are you a stalker?

Hae: No. Of course not. I'm not cut out of being a stalker. Anyways , save my number with any caller ID you like so when I call , you'll know its me.

Me: Why would I do that? I don't even know you. And why would I want you to keep calling me?!

Hae: I have your letter.

Me: Fine! Fine! I'll save it. Just promise to give it back to me!

Hae: I'll think about it. You're fun to talk to. I'll call you again sometime.

Me: If you're gonna do it just to play with me , don't even bother.

Hae: I'll call you whenever I want. Bye!!

 

 

 

 

 

I hung up. I can't stop smiling now. It was that fun talking to her. I don't know why but i feel so energized after talking to her. Prank calling has never been so fun. This is so fun. If Hyukjae didn't leave , he'd like this too. But she made me feel better. I forgot I was tired.

 

 

--Your POV--

 

Who is that guy? I can't believe I have to keep talking to him. Whoever he is , he has my letter. So no matter how much of a stranger he is , I still have to do this. Good thing class is over and i'm the only one left in our room. Aish. I need that letter back. I took my things , plus the flowers , and was making my way out of the room when Siwon appeared in front of my at the door. That was scary , i thought it was a ghost.

 

 

 

 

 

Siwon: Are you going hom already?

Me: Y-yeah. We're you there all this time?

Siwon: No , actually I just got here. I was trying to see if you're still here. I'm lucky enough that you are.

Me: Ohh ... I wanted to ask something. Did you give me these flowers?

Siwon: No ... But I wanted to give you these *takes out a box of chocolates*

Me: No thanks. Its ok. 

Siwon: Please take it. *places it on my hand* I just wanted to give that to you and my parents are asking how your parents are.

Me: They're fine but really busy.

 

 

 

 

 

Sungmin oppa and Luna was coming our way so Siwon said goodbye to me. He's parents and mine are friends too because of work. But i'm more curious on who that caller of mine is. Really , that guy is weird. I have to get my letter back. Its the most embarrassing thing I ever made. I can't believe it. I'll get it back no matter what.

 

 

 

 

*Waaaahhh. So handsome. Mokpo Uljjang. <3*

 

=======================================================================

Thats it for now. Glad I finished it this morning before I slept. I just woke up a while ago (9:34PM @Philippine Time).

I don't really have anything to say and its difficult for me to sit right now because my whole body hurts

(Stupid LRT Trains , too crowded. My poor back T-T The trains in Japan are never as crowded as the trains here -.-)

Anyways ... Yeah. Thats all.

Till the next update =)  

 

 

Congrats to SJ for winning ALBUM OF THE YEAR for the

3RD QUARTER at GAON AWARDS!!! YEY!!!! =D 

 

 

(P.S. *this is so completely off this Fic. Have you heard TROUBLEMAKER'S 'THE WORDS I DON'T WANNA HEAR'? I can't stop listening to it. Its such a great song.)

 

-MsShaiKyu :3