Goodbyes ~~

KPOP Star

[A/N: *Appa = Father* *Omma = Mother* You probably know that already.]

 

 

--Your POV--

 

I really didn't wanna go closer to Appa. I have a bad feeling about this. On the other hand , Sungmin oppa hurriedly made his way to my father. He greeted him and they both looked so happy to see each other. My father called out my name , seeing how I was just standing there doing nothing , and we all went inside. He told us to go to the living room and we all sat at the couch like we're gonna have a important talk or something. I really don't like this.

 

 

 

 

 

Appa: Sungmin-ah , how could you not tell us you were leaving for Seoul in a couple of days?! Aigoo. We were so surprised when we heard it from your Appa.

Sungmin: Ohh ... I'm sorry uncle. I didn't have the chance to tell you because I got so busy arranging things.

Appa: It's ok. We were just surprised hearing it only now. You're like a sun to us already , and we're really gonna be sad you're leaving. Our baby princess here won't have anyone with her anymore. Gangwon-do will miss you.

Me: Appa , can I just go to my room?

Appa: No. Stay here. Why are you suddenly becoming so rude? Don't you see we're talking here?

Me: Waeyo? Why am I rude? You're not even talking to me so I don't see why I should be here. I'm really hungry.

Appa: If you're hungry then go ask your mom for food. She's in the kitchen.

Me: Ok. Did you eat dinner already?

Appa: No. Not yet.

Me: Then shouldn't we eat dinner first now? All of us?

Appa: I think your mom isn't finished cooking yet so go make a sandwich for yourself first.

Me: Fine ... *stands up and goes to the kitchen*

 

 

 

 

 

I knew i'll get scolded again. Aigoo. My father is really like this. Anyways , I was just thinking of an alibi to get out of there. I'm expecting to hear something I might not like. Still , I went through the frigde and still made a sandwich. I'm really hungry.

 

 

--Sungmin's POV--

 

I watched                      stand up and make her way to the kitchen. I'm not sure what's going on here too. Uncle is kinda acting weird and I felt like she was gonna say something explosive , just when                       started complaning. He called out my name , which made me look back at him. I didn't realize how I stared at                    when she was leaving.

 

 

 

 

 

Your father: I heard before that talent scout met you , he saw you performing at school. I heard you won at the talent show. So , were you able to do that proposal thing at school? To the girl you like?

Sungmin: I was gonna tell her and do the proposal but before I could , she ran out of the theater room. 

Your Appa: Ohh... I'm sorry about that. But who is this girl?

Sungmin: I'm sorry , I can't tell you that uncle.

Your Appa: Sungmin , I meant what I said. You're family here. You're like my son already. If I know something is up , even if it is weird .. I want to know. I want to help you because I care about you like a father. I alao heard from your father that something is bothering you. Do you wanna talk about it with me?

Sungmin: Uncle ... is it really ok?

Your Appa: Of course.

Sungmin: U-uncle ... I'm in love with ....

Your Appa: With?

Sungmin: I'm in love with your daughter.

Your Appa: My daughter?                       ?

Sungmin: *looks down* Y-yes. I .... love her. I love                         , but please don't tell her I told you!

Your Appa: If that's your problem , then it's easy! Your parents and I can easily set a date and--

Sungmin: No! Don't do that uncle! Please!! She'll hate me if she finds out that'll happen because I told you what I felt. I don't want her to be forced to marry me. We're still young. Plus , I can't be with her now that i'm leaving. 

Your Appa: Does she know that you're feeling this way over her?

Sungmin: Yes. But she still hasn't given me an answer. Uncle. I'll try my best for her. After this , i'll come back for her. I'll wait for her to accept my feelings the right way , not by force.

Your Appa: Does she like someone? Does that Choi Siwon still like her?

Sungmin: I'm not sure but I don't think so and yes , Choi Siwon still likes her. We actually almost got into a fight this morning.

Your Appa: Oh. Well , i'm glad that 'almost' is just an 'almost'. You wouldn't want to get in trouble right before you leave. Anyways , why don't you stay here for dinner?

Sungmin: No. It's okay uncle. I'm going home. My mom is preparing dinner for us , she doesn't want me to leave without us having dinner together with the whole family.

Your Appa: Very well then. I hope you still keep in touch with us when you arrive in Seoul.

Sungmin: Ne. I will uncle.

Your Appa: Be careful on your way home.

Sungmin: Thank you uncle. I have to go now.

Your Appa: Aren't you gonna say goodbye to                         ?

Sungmin: It's getting late and I really have to go already. I'll just meet her at school.

Your Appa: Ok then. Be careful and let's see each other soon.

 

 

 

 

 

Uncle accompanied me to the door and I bowed infront of him first before I left. I felt a huge relief inside. I don't really have guy friends here , who I could talk about my feelings with. I'm glad I finally got that out of me. I felt like I was going crazy keeping it all to myself inside. I'm just worried. I hope he doesn't tell                         because i'm sure she wouldn't like it.

 

 

--Your POV--

 

I helped my mom cook dinner. I would be a horrible daughter if I just watch her cook while I eat. I also helped her set the table , so after the food is cooked , I put them in the dining room. Omma told me to call Appa and Sungmin oppa but when I got to the living room , only Appa was there. I looked around but ... Sungmin oppa isn't here. Did he leave without saying goodbye?!

 

 

 

 

 

Me: Appa , where's Sungmin oppa?

Appa: He left. He had to go home early because he has dinner appointments with his mom.

Me: Ohh. I see. He didn't even say goodbye. Tsk. Anyways , it's time to eat! I helped omma cook!

Appa: Really? Then let's go and eat! I'm sure dinner will be very good tonight.

 

 

 

 

 

Appa and I made our way to the dining room and got ready to eat. He probably talked about some things with Sungmin oppa while i'm gone so I kept trying to stall him as much as I can , trying to avoid him from talking about things involving their conversations. But as Omma was serving him food , he called my name and kinda sighed a 'Ohh' ... Now i'm really nervous.

 

 

 

 

 

Appa: I heard Sungmin's going to Seoul. Did you know?

Omma: He is?!

Me: Uhh. Yes. I knew. 

Appa: Why didn't you tell us?

Me: I kinda forget. It went pass my head so I wasn't able to tell you.

Omma: Are you ok , sweetie?

Me: I am. I'm just gonna miss him. I was letting pass through my head because I didn't want it to happen anytime soon.

Appa: Do you want to study in Seoul?

Me: It's not necessary. I'm doing fine here. If I go there , I'll have no one with me. Oppa will be too busy training.

Omma: Then , if you're ok here , I don't see us having to be worried about something.

Me: Ne. I'm fine. I'm sure he'll come back anyways.

 

 

 

 

 

Our whole dinner time was quiet afterwards. I washed the dishes after we ate. Studying in Seoul? I can't possibly do that. I'm not that sociable and my only friend here , besides oppa , is Luna. After I finished washing the dishes , I went to the living room and the TV. I'm not usually the type of person who likes watching TV , and my parents don't like me watching anything except educational shows , but I wanted to see what Sungmin's life would be like after his training. I switched to every channel , looking for something i'll get interested in , when I stopped at 1 channel after seeing Donghae. He was being interviewed in a talk show. It was weird , I wanted to switch the channel but I couldn't even move my hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

MC: I'm really excited for this interview. Tonight , we'll be here with one idol that girls are absolutely going crazy for!

Donghae: Who?

MC: Hmm ... I think this someone is named Lee Donghae , if i'm not mistaken.

Donghae: Ahh ... Lee Donghae? Very handsome!

Everyone: *laughs*

Fans: OPPA! VERY HANDSOME!!!!!!!

MC: Haha. Well , let me properly introduce to you the guy these girls are cheering for! Please welcome , LEE DONGHAE!

Donghae: *bows a little* Annyeong Haseyo. Lee Donghae imnida. It's nice to be here ...

MC: Wow. Your fans here are really energetic.

Donghae: Ne. They're the best and always there to support me.

MC: So Donghae , you've been very busy lately. Promotions here and there and even overseas! How's your life right now? 

Donghae: I feel like i'm on a cloud 9. Getting so much support here and even overseas , it's amazing. It's been hard to get tons of sleep lately , but being with the fans , it made me feel ok.

MC: But how does it feel , that wherever you are , someone is cheering out for you? Just look at all the girls here!

Donghae: It flatters me every time someone is cheering out for me. My fans are the biggest blessings in my life. Not everyone experiences what I get to experience and that itself , it's really something special. It's nice but having lots of people know me , it gets very hard for me to go out on private meetings.

MC: Well , speaking of private meetings ... Everyone is speculating something about your love life. How is it?

Donghae: Right now , it's very hard to talk about that love life or whatever. I'm just happy with what I have right now and i'm still searching for that special someone.

MC: Isn't it Yoona?

Donghae: Well ... We can't say anything about what'll happen in the future but all I can say is , let's wait.

MC: *laughs* Our Donghae is being very secretive right now. 

Donghae: *laughs too* I'm not.

MC: Let me get straight to the point. I want one honest answer. Are you liking someone right now? Are you seeing someone?

Donghae: Maybe! *laughs* I like and see many things like my fans. I like and always see them and their support.

MC: Aigoo. Our Donghae is somehow good at hiding things like these.

 

 

 

 

 

He looks so happy. His smile was really something .... but I shouldn't be watching him anymore. My life has been going off from the rut it was in ever since I knew of his existance. I heard someone going down from upstairs so I quickly switched the channel before my mom saw me. She wouldn't like me watching talk shows so I had to switch it to the news channel.

 

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

That interview was too much. I'm really tired. It was hard trying to avoid questions , I might say something I'll regret later. I don't think I said anything regretable anyways. Well , Yoona and the management will probably be mad once they find out I denied the rumors about it. Those rumors were getting our movie good reviews and tons of viewers. But I don't regret saying the truth too. But I wanted to do something else .... I took out my phone and ...should I? Should I call her? Is she ok now? I really couldn't help it and dialed her number. It was really late but I got a fast answer from her.

 

 

 

 

 

Me: Hello?

Hae: Oh god! You're still up.

Me: Yeah .. Just thinking.

Hae: About what?

Me: Lots of things ... What about you? What are you doing?

Hae: I'm at work.

Me: Work? This late? What work is that?

Hae: Uhh ... It's .... Well ...

Me: Well?

Hae: ...............

Me: Hey! Are you still there?

Hae: Uhh ... Yeah.

Me: Is something wrong?

Hae: N-no. I'm ok. I just have to go.

Me: Oh .. Ok. But .... can I ask you something first?

Hae: What is it?

Me: ............. nevermind. Just go. If you're working this late , you probably need to rest. Goodbye.

 

 

 

 

 

 

She hung up. I couldn't tell her anything. That probably frustrated her. She really sounded a bit problematic too. I'm not sure what to tell her. I shouldn't have called. I feel like I made her feel worst. I felt like she wanted to talk about something but couldn't. 

 

--Sungmin's POV--

 

Days passed by so fast. Today , I have to leave and go to Seoul. I'm really nervous. I don't know what my life would be like there. After saying goodbye to my family , I went to                    's house. Her parents had to go to work. I really don't know how I should say goodbye to her. We were just outside , infront of my car , saying our goodbyes to each other. 

 

 

 

 

 

Me: Oppa .. Be careful on your way to Seoul , ok?

Sungmin: I will. You take care of yourself here.

Me: You're gonna stay there for quiet some time. I hope you always keep in touch.

Sungmin: I promise to keep in touch and come back soon.

Me: I know you will. You don't have to promise.

Sungmin: I'll be doing my best over there for you.

Me: You should do it for you. It's your dream.

Sungmin: Until I get back , please think about accepting my love , ok?

Me: *nods* I'll think about it.

Sungmin: *hugs me* I'll still think about you a lot once I get there. Even if we're not next to each other , i'll still love you. I hope you'll realize soon that we can love each other. I'll come back for you. I swear.

 

 

 

 

 

I pulled away from the hug and kissed her forehead before going back to my car. She didn't say anything to me after I hugged her. She was just quiet , even while waving goodbye at me as I drove away from her. I'm not sure if this is the right decision but it's my dream too. I'll come back. I know in the end , it's gonna be us together. I'm sure of it.

 

 

=======================================================

 

UPDATE! ^^

Hihihihi. Finally.

Anyways , I have nothing else to say. Haha.

 

Oh! There is something...

If you have a facebook account , can you please like this photo for me?

It really means a lot to me!

 

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3979947293042&set=o.137303712986482&type=1&theater

 

It's my mommy! 

She wants to win the contest in this page so I hope you can help her by simply liking the photo!

Thank you! :)

 

Also , I changed my username to 'dorobbongie' from 'MsShaiKyu'

I hope no one gets confused!

I'll update soon!

Annyeong! :)

 

-dorobbongie :3