Getting too obsessed?

KPOP Star

--Your POV--

Luna and I kept talking about Donghae these passed few days.  Knowing he's in our province , we can't both help but get so excited and spazz. Luna even took me with her when she wanted to stalk Hae. Sungmin oppa got mad at me when I did that. In fact , he gets mad everytime we talk about Donghae. Ming oppa doesn't hate Donghae , he just doesn't like it when i'm fangirling. He thinks its hypnotizing me somehow. Its only been 2 days since Donghae got here but we can't stop spazzing and Luna took me out to stalk again. Its really tiring. I went home late that day. My parents were at the dining room already. I ate dinner with them before I go to my room and rest.

 

 

 

 

Omma:                      . Where were you today?

Me: N-ne?

Omma: Its Sunday and you have no school today. You said you were going out so we allowed you but we didn't expect you'd go home late.

Me: Mianhae. It was traffic and we took a taxi so we had a hard time going home.

Omma: Who were you with?

Me: Me? With Luna.

Appa: Just Luna? Be honest with us. Kim                       , Do you have a boyfriend?

Me: Appa! No!  And don't talk like you're interrogating me. If I did , I would tell you but I don't.

Omma: You seem different these days. And these days you listen to this types of songs in your room that you don't even listen to before. 

Me: J-jinjja? O-omma ...

Omma: So what is it about? Tell your omma. You know she doesn't like it when you're lying.

Me: O-ok ... Omma ... I never liked something or someone so much before.

Appa: Do you like someone? A boy?

Me: I don't really know if its like. I just like this Idol. When I heard him and saw him performing on TV , I just idolized him in an instant.

Omma: Ah ... Its Lee Donghae , right?

Me: O-O-OMMA! H-how did you?

Omma: I was gonna ask you about this now but since we came to this point , I think I can say it now. I was taking your washed clothes in your room then I saw a notebook lying around the floor. It was so full of 'Saranghae Lee Donghae'.

Me: O-omma!

Appa: Do you like that guy?

Me: I like him but not the like you're thinking.

Appa: Really?

Me: Of course. Appa , you know its crazy if I like that guy more than an idol.

Omma: We know. But I had students who are fan girls and so did your dad. They get too distracted with these Idols that they forget about studying. When we approach them and talk to them , it seems like some of them actually fall in love with these guys.

Me: Omma , you know that even if I start liking idols , I won't be like them. Like what you always say , studying is the most important thing I should focus on from now.

Appa: I'm glad you're this mature. You're really my daughter.

Me: Ohh. Appa , I wanna ask for your permission too.

Appa: About what?

Me: Donghae will have a concert near our town , I was wondering if you'll allow me to go.

Appa: Who are you going with?

Me: Luna.

 

 

 

 

 

He kinda paused a little. I'm worried he might not allow me to go. Aigoo. I placed my hand on my lap and secretly made this hoping sign while praying for him to say yes.

 

 

 

 

Appa: I'll allow you to go.

Me: Jinjja?! *goes to him and hugs him* Appa. Gomawo! Gomawo appa!

Appa: I'll allow you to go ONLY if you take Sungmin with you.

Me: *pulls away* What? Ming oppa? But Appa he--

Appa: No buts. You'll only go if Sungmin comes along.

Me: Arasso ....

 

 

 

 

 

I went back to my seat and started to eat. I'm a little upset. Its not because I don't want Ming oppa to come along , its because he doesn't  want me fangirling Donghae. He doesn't even know Luna and I go to stalk him. I don't know how i'll get to think straight. He really won't let me go for sure. He doesn't want me fangirling so how can I make him go to a concert with me? I hope I can sleep well tonight and try to convince Ming oppa to go with me.

 

 

--Sungmin's POV--

 

Monday. School day. Hooray ....... Well , not really.                         's father called me last night and talked to me about that Donghae concert. I can't believe she actually asked her father. It all depends on me whether she goes or not. I'm not sure I want her to go. She's getting obsessed with this Donghae. I even saw her yesterday with Luna when I passed through the hotel where I think Donghae is staying because there are lots of girls out there. When I got to school , I went to her homeroom , I saw her smiling at me like an angel. Here we go. She's probably gonna try to convince me to go.

 

 

 

 

 

Me: Oppa! Good morning!

Sungmin: Whats up with the smile?

Me: Nothing! Oppa. Did you eat breakfast already? If not , i'll treat you.

Sungmin: Why are you incredibly nice and offering to buy me food?

Me: Because you're my oppa.

Sungmin: Really? Just because of that?

Me: O-of course! What else would be the reason?

Sungmin: Your father called me last night.

Me: O-oh ... So ... what did you talk about? D-don't tell me if I don't have to know ...

Sungmin: He told me something about you.

Me: Oppa ....

Sungmin: He told me you told him last night you went out with Luna ... He also told me you wanna go to that Donghae's concert and if I don't come along , you won't get to---

Me: Oppa! Please go with me! Pleasseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Sungmin: I told you to stop with the Donghae stuuf! And you think I don't know that you and Luna went to stalk him at his hotel , right?

Me: *eyes widen* H-how did you know that?

Sungmin: Because you two can't hide anything from me.

Me: Oppa ... I'm sorry. I know you'll get mad at me if I tell you and you'll tell my appa about it .... You didn't tell him , right?

Sungmin: Of course not ... But it doesn't mean I won't.

Me: Please don't tell him! Please go with me oppa! I don't ask for too much things from you. This is the only time I asked for 2 favors at once. Please *pouts*

Sungmin: That won't work on me ...

Me: *still pouting*

Sungmin: STOP THAT!

Me: *pouts and tears up*

Sungmin: WAIT! Don't cry!

Me: Why can't you just go with me? This is only once. I promise , i'll never hide anything from you if you go with me! I promise!

Sungmin: Don't cry.

Me: *tears start falling*

Sungmin: Fine! *wipes my tears* Ok. I'll go with you. Just don't cry , ok?

Me: Jinjja?! You really will?! *hugs Min* Thank you oppa! You're the best!

Sungmin: You're such a convincing actress.

 

 

 

 

I could hear her chuckling while she's hugging me. She did never ask me for 2 favors at once. I just don't want her to cry so I said yes even if its against my will. I don't like her fangirling. Its getting too serious for her day by day. But I can't resist her too. I'm just glad her father trusts me the most. Its better if I watch over her than leave her with these things alone. Luna entered the room but stopped as soon as she saw us.

 

 

 

Luna: Hey! What's going on? What's with the hugging?

Me: Luna! *pushes Ming away and goes next to Luna* Oppa's coming along!

Luna: Really? So you can go?!

Me: Yeah!

Sungmin : I’m not going along because I want to. I'm just doing it because I don't want you to cry.

Me: I know you did it because you can't resist me! Right?

Sungmin: Oh really? What if I tell your dad I won't come along?

Me: I'll cry! Don't be like that oppa! You already said you'll go!

Sungmin: Ok! Ok! I'll go! I'll go! Just don't cry!

Luna: You did tell him we're going to the fanmeet at the mall tomorrow too , right?

Sungmin: What fanmeet?!

Me: *elbows Luna* I-i was getting to that!

Sungmin: No one informed me about any fanmeet! No! We're not going!

Luna: Its ok ,                     and I can go by ourselves.

Sungmin: No you're not! You're not taking her along and                       , you're not coming along.

Me: But oppa!

Sungmin: I'm telling your parents if you come along!

Me: They're gonna be ok with it if you come along.

Sungmin: You're not using me for the 3rd time. I hid the hotel stalking thingy , I agreed to go to the concert with you so your parents will allow you ... You're asking for too much already.

Me: *sighs* Mianhae oppa. I am getting too carried away. Arasso. I'm not going with Luna there ... I'll just wait. *sits down on her desk and stares at the blackboard* I'll just let Luna call me after the event. I'm sure she'll tell me everything. And while she's telling me stories , she'll make me envy her with her stories about what happened and how she got to touch him. *sighs* I'm gonna be ok.

 

 

 

 

She's such an actress. She's actually better than all those actresses by the way she's acting right now. If you weren't me , you'd believe she's serious. She probably knows i'll end up saying Yes too about this fan meet , but this Donghae thingy got her to ask me for 3 favors in 1 day. This is too much , even for her. She barely asks me for 1 in 1 year and here's 3 in less than 30 minutes.

 

 

 

 

 

Sungmin: You're such an actress.

Me: I'm not acting. Why would I act? I already said i'm ok even if I don't go.

Sungmin: Stop acting. I'll go with you.

Me: *stands up and faces him* Jinjja?! *hugs him again* I really love you oppa!

Sungmin: Yeah yeah. I'm the best.

Luna: Its all set then! No more backing out Ming oppa!

Sungmin: You're the reason why she's like this right now.

Luna: I'm glad I am.

Me: Oppa! Pick me up at home tomorrow and lets go together , ok?

Sungmin: You kept asking me to go and expect to pick you up?

Me: *looks up at him and nods*

Sungmin: Arasso. You better not leave without me or else , i'm telling on you!

 

 

 

 

 

--Your POV--

 

The bell rang and Ming oppa had to leave for class. I'm really happy he can't say no to me because i'm his favorite girl! The next day , it's the day of Donghae oppa's fan meet! I woke up with a smile on my face but apparently , the sky didn't. It was raining like crazy , very very crazy. Ottoke? I still got dressed , just in case the rain will stop but it doesn't look like it will. I just stared outside of my window , wishing the rain will stop. I saw Ming oppa's car outside and he ran to our door without an umbrella. I hurriedly ran down and took an unbrella with me , then opened the door. He was soaking wet when I opened the door. I ran out to him and covered him with an umbrella.

 

 

 

 

 

Me: Oppa! Aigoo. You're so wet!

Sungmin: This is all because of your Donghae!

Me: I'm really sorry oppa!

Sungmin: Yah! Are we just gonna stay out here? Its f-freezing cold!

Me: Oh! Sorry! I forgot! Lets go inside!

 

 

 

 

 

We went inside soon. Aish , why am I stupid? But i'm really touched he went here , even when its raining like crazy , just for me. He could've just called but he still went here. Oppa is the best! I took a towel and gave it to Sungmin oppa but I saw on TV that the event was cancelled. Great. So Sungmin oppa's sacrifice ends up as nothing. I went upstairs to looks for extra clothes for Ming oppa , because i'm sure he's freakin' cold. I left him with Appa down there ..... I hope they're fine.

 

 

--Sungmin's POV--

 

Its freezing cold outside! I can't believe I had to go through the rain just because of Lee Donghae. If it wasn't for                        , I wouldn't force myself to go here just because of him. She went back upstairs to look for clothes for me so I can change. I don't know why I can't say no to her and just do anything for her. Maybe because we're she's like a little sister to me already. I got left downstairs with Mr. Kim , her father. We're close so I don't feel awkward at all. I call him uncle since he and my father had been friends even before we met , because of their work. My father is the Chairman of the Board of Education while Uncle and Auntie are both members of the board as well.

 

 

 

 

 

Mr. Kim: Sungmin-ah ... I want you to be honest with me.

Sungmin: Huh? What is it uncle?

Mr. Kim: You know that I already treat you like a son. You're a great young man. But don't take my question the wrong way ... Do you have feelings for my daughter?

Sungmin: Uncle ....

Mr. Kim: I'm a man. A father to be exact. And when a father sees someone looking at their daughter , he'd know if they have feelings for her or not. Its a father's instinct. So be honest with me Sungmin ...

Sungmin: Uncle , she's my best friend. She's like a little sister to me. Maybe you just see it the wrong way ... No offense to you of course. We've been friends since the day she was born. We're so close. maybe you just think like that because we're too close.

Mr. Kim: Sungmin , you're a nice young man. If you do have feelings for her , i wouldn't mind it at all because I like you for her.

Sungmin: I appreciate that uncle. I really do. But I haven't thought of things that way. I haven't thought of liking her more than a dongsaeng. Did she tell you that Choi Siwon from school is courting her?

Appa: Choi Siwon? The son of the owner of your school.

Sungmin: Ne ...

Appa: She didn't tell me. But I know her so its probably because she's not interested in him. I still trust my daughter to you the most.

Sungmin: Thanks uncle ... But uncle , speaking of your daughter ... It seems like she's getting so addicted with Lee Donghae. It was ok at first but its getting too much now.

Appa: I have to agree with that but just go along with what she wants. You know that she never liked something so much like this. Just go along with it. Its just a phase and i'm sure she'll grow out of it. I'm glad you're going with her. I wouldn't trust her with anyone else but you because i'm sure you'll take care of her.

 

 

 

 

 

The fact that her father trusts me so much makes me feel like I have this big responsibility. But he kinda got me thinking about my feelings too. I never thought of her more than a sister. We suddenly heard foot noises , like someone is running down the stairs , which lead our eyes to the stairs.                           was huffing and trying to catch her breath before she approached us.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Me: Oppa ...

Sungmin: Why did you run down the stairs in a hurry? You're breathing like crazy. What's wrong?

Me: Luna just called. *huff* *huff* She said the fanmeet was cancelled because of the bad weather.

Sungmin: Oh ...

Me: I'm sorry oppa. *huff* You rushed here just for that and now that its cancelled , its like you rushed here for nothing. I'm really sorry.

Sungmin: No. Its ok. I'll go get you some water. So you *holds my shoulders and pushes me down to the couch* sit down there. I'll go get you some water. You really shouldn't have rushed down here. It wasn't necessary at all.

Me: Sorry. 

Appa: Sungmin , why don't you stay for lunch? It doesn't look like the rain will stop soon so why not just have lunch her?

Sungmin: Sure uncle. You know I can't say no especially when you're the one who's offering.

 

 

 

 

 

 

--Your POV--

 

Sungmin oppa stayed for lunch. I'm really sad that the fan meet got cancelled and a little guilty because Sungmin oppa rushed here just to find out that the fan meet would get cancelled. We ate lunch together. Me , Appa , Omma and Sungmin oppa. It didn't feel so weird when it comes to eating with eat other because we're used to it since Sungmin oppa always comes here but , right now , we're too quiet. We're not usually quiet. I heard my father coughing , like he wants us to look at him , because he probably has something to say.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mr. Kim:                          .I heard that Choi Siwon likes you. The son of the owner of your school.

Me: Oh ... That? Don't mind that Appa. Its nothing serious. Really.

Sungmin: U-uncle ..

Mr. Kim: Do you have something to say Sungmin?

Sungmin: Uhh .. Nothing.

Mr. Kim: Well , if thats so , then you kids continue eating. 

Me: Why , what's going on?

Mr. Kim: Your mom and I are going to a meeting.

Me: But its raining.

Mrs. Kim: No , honey. Its ok outside already. There's still some rain drops pouring but its not that strong anymore. But it looks it'll rain more later so don't go out incase they set that fanmeet to continue again.

Me: Arasso. They already cancelled it anyways. Luna said that even if the weather gets better , they can't continue the fanmeet because the stage was set up outdoors and now its all ruined because of the rain.

Mrs. Kim: You still have that concert to go to. Don't be sad. Your Appa and I have to go. Sungmin-ah , can you stay here with her for a while?

Sungmin: Sure auntie.

Mrs. Kim: Thank you. But if you have something else to do , you can leave her but just inform me and your uncle before you do. Sungmin: Arasso Auntie. Drive safely.

 

 

 

 

 

My parents stood up and left us. I have to clean up everything afterwards because we don't have maids because my mom wants me to learn household chores on my own. She said its good for me once I get married.  I don't even get her reason too. Its weird that she has that reason for me , considering that i'm so young. Omma's right too. The concert is still gonna happen , rain or shine. So I shouldn't be upset.

 

 

 

 

 =========================================================

 

Nothing much to say. I'll update as soon as I take the other chapters from Facebook already =)

In the mean time , I hope you guys wait for the next chapter (even if it seems like its taking forever).

I'm sorry about that too (the taking forever to update part).

I slack off too much. I'll try to change.

 

-MsShaiKyu :3